inFlow

I found my true self.

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@inFlow Good work. You saw the Ox.

Now to catch and tame him.

Leo

Why havent you talked about the ox pictures back then with the enlightenment videos? 

Were you fimiliar with them?

You are also your mother in law.

As your wife is also your mother.

And your father. Luke, she is your father.

Let those sink in.

@inFlow

Edited by helenaoftroy

Wait. I'm your mother.

Who the fuck am I

This is too advanced for my identified self. It doesn't believe, it thinks jokes are being made. Ahahaha cute ♥️

Regarding your question: why is there something rather than nothing?

I have a suggestion, that the question 'why' is reason, and being doesn't has to have reason.

3 hours ago, Pouya said:

Leo

Why havent you talked about the ox pictures back then with the enlightenment videos? 

Were you fimiliar with them?

Your question is off topic, reasonable though.

And I don't think Leo would answer such question, but here's my thoughts on it.

Yes, most probably, Leo knew about it back then.

As he said, it's a map. And now that you and most of his followers are familiar with its details, he can talk about it and refer to it easily.

Edited by Truth Addict

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

I have a suggestion, that the question 'why' is reason, and being doesn't has to have reason.

@Truth Addict Okey so being has no reason. I sort of get it, but will have to contemplate it now. So the next question would be how did it came into being.

Mahadev

6 hours ago, helenaoftroy said:

Wait. I'm your mother.

Who the fuck am I

This is too advanced for my identified self. It doesn't believe, it thinks jokes are being made. Ahahaha cute ♥️

Yeah. I was my father having sex with my mom (which I was also) then giving birth to myself and figuring it all out. What a actual mindfuck

Mahadev

5 hours ago, helenaoftroy said:

Wait. I'm your mother.

Who the fuck am I

You are your dog who tried to have sex with your legs.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, inFlow said:

@Truth Addict Okey so being has no reason. I sort of get it, but will have to contemplate it now. So the next question would be how did it came into being.

I don't know. But theoretically speaking, it could be infinite, never non being, so it didn't came from anywhere, because there's nowhere else to be but itself.

Being is just what it is, it's being, it's itself. Everything else is an assumption (which is a part of being).

P.S. Zero mystical experiences here.

So yesterday I still felt the no self and I reviewed Leo's enlightenment experience video. The first minutes of this video, everything that Leo said I experienced. I just wanted to see how he went through it, and it's very beautiful that I felt everything the same, even the order of the insights were pretty much the same.

On 11/30/2018 at 1:52 PM, inFlow said:

Also death is good. You cannot die. You will always be.

"Broken through every last remnant of reality, beyond life and death"

"There's no difference between what's real and what's not real" - I also saw this one, I saw every thought in my mind as a real thing, every dream that I had, every thought was considered real to me in that moment, it couldn't be anything else (maybe the consciousness expanded that much that everything wasn't real anymore idk).

It's consciousness. I'am this thing called god. I'am the one. I'am conscious of myself. I always was myself, but believed to be someone else.

I was shocked to found out that my whole life I wasn't who I always thought to be. I clearly found out my true self! I'am consciousness. There was no me in the first place. I'am everything.

"I see that the very fabric of all of reality and that it's just consciousness and that it's me, there's no such thing as me, it's all just reality, it's all just consciousness, it's just God, it's just God through me that's all there ever was, there was never anything else but me. It's all just me" - The best description in this insight, of this experience, this actually explains Enlightenment - "it's just God through me

And the boundaries and our projection of good and bad were melted away in an instant, everything seemed good.

notion of BAD has vanished, everything that we considered good, bad or we saw fear on something just POOF, as it never even existed. Everything seemed perfect! It's just the way it's supposed to be.

"There's no difference between anything, it's perfect"

"It's only itself, the only thing that it could possibly be. Itself being itself, defining itself against itself, speaking through itself, speaking as infinity not as Leo there is no Leo. Speaking as one to itself, speaking through itself, hearing itself, being conscious of itself, being itself coming alive within itself dying to itself forever " - Here Leo became conscious of itself, that he is god. Same as me, that I found my TRUE SELF, there was no Remi in the first place. 

I clearly found out my true self! I'am consciousness. There was no me in the first place. I'am everything. I'am everyone of you reading this post right now

"There's no difference between me and you, I'am you, you are me." - We are all one, nothing else but one.

Enough of the quotes.

I just wanted to update this insight with more detail just to show how similar the experience was to Leo's. And it's quite jaw dropping to see that my experience was almost identical.

For now I just feel completely without a self, just being my true self, being conscious of itself, I still know that I'm infinity, but I'm not always aware of it. But most of the time it's a bit confusing when I'm out in public just seeing "myself" everywhere, it's a bit funny in a way and beautiful. But the beauty of it working so perfectly is amazing. Yesterday I decorated my Christmas tree, just sat on my couch and cried for no reason. I wasn't in any joy or sadness, I just wen't in tears all confused to why. Figured I just won't question these things just accept it.

But the most amazing thought in my mind now is my development. The most meaningful thing now for me left to do is just doing more personal development. I feel so free trying out new things because I don't have this big ego with limiting belief in my way.

Mahadev