Tony 845

How many people have became Enlightened through 5 MEO or other

30 posts in this topic

Substances such as LSD or shrooms or whatever? Like how many confirmed cases? Asking for a friend... ???? 

im not talking just raising awareness, like full blown real deal Enlightenment??? 

Also what are the cons to 5 MEO? 

If there's more than 10 confirmed cases, Ill seriously consider doing it to speed this shit up.??

Edited by Tony 845

There are a lot of multi millionaires who didnt win the lottery. They diligently worked every day until they finally reached their goals, instead of something just falling into their lap and happening. You are looking for a spiritual get rich quick scheme. The "raised awareness" is what leads to enlightenment. Psychedelics simply jump start the process.

Edited by ZZZZ

@ZZZZ my Kundalini has already awoken my friend, only a matter of time for me now ?

16 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@ZZZZ my Kundalini has already awoken my friend, only a matter of time for me now ?

Then what are you afraid of? ?

@ZZZZ that's why I'm asking, I don't know enough about it + I have kids, wife & businesses to run, just doing some re-search is all.

Edited by Tony 845

1 minute ago, Tony 845 said:

@ZZZZ that's why I'm asking, I don't know enough about it + I have kids, wife & businesses to run, just doing some re-search is all.

Ah, I see. I havent tried 5-meo, so I will let others speak on that. I think I am going to soon though.

I have taken mushrooms and LSD many times. The risk of overdose is essentially non-exsistent. Set and setting are most important. Make sure you are comfortable and feel safe, and wont have any unwanted surprises (like kids showing up unexpected etc). Read some trip reports so you know what to expect and get an idea of what dose to go for. It really is an amazing experience, nothing to be afraid of. Just surrender to whatever happens and you will be fine. 

drug-safety-chart-mdma-lsd-shrooms-1400-1.png

It's useful to separate the words 'Enlightenment' and 'Awakening'.  'Enlightenment' is a path whereas an 'Awakening' is a discrete event.  Enlightenment requires a lot more than just a single Awakening experience.  I encourage people to have Awakenings, and they do move you along on the path.  This is why psychedelics are useful on the Enlightenment path.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor  the worst part of the spiritual world, is that we don't have a concrete term for the work awakening as a whole, the word is thrown around to much, all "I" care about is full blown enlightenment. People either group them together or say they are 2 different things, to me there is only enlightenment that matters. 

Edited by Tony 845

Self actualization involves a lot of practice and work, which can be very uncomfortable, anxious and painful. The self doesn't get anything, it is a total loss for the self. The self will struggle to maintain control as it dies. It's not like a trip to the amusement park in which we want to bypass traffic to get there quick, have some good experiences at the park and then get back to our lives. . . It's not like our bad habits and feelings will dissolve and only the good parts we like about our self remains. The whole illusion of the self dies - what the self considered good and bad both dies. Life as the self knew it is over. 

The me that wants to arive and the means that I want to apply to achieve are ultimately what stands in the way. 

A path leads to dead things, ashes of the past. 

22 minutes ago, Jack River said:

The me that wants to arrive and the means that I want to apply to achieve are ultimately what stands in the way. 

A path leads to dead things, ashes of the past. 

Unfortunately, the "Just arrive without a path" strategy is not very effective for newcomers. I've never met anyone that "just arrived" without some form of a path. Generally, a self needs to search, learn, discover, integrate, let go, surrender and practice toward abiding One Consciousness. Newcomers can be told over and over again that they have already arrived, that there is nothing to seek and they are already whole and that they are the entire Universe. It just doesn't work. IMO, suggesting to a newcomer that spiritual practices / work along a path is unnecessary and leads to dead things is unhelpful and inaccurate. Every awakened being I've ever met or heard of had a spiritual path. They had to deconstruct and unlearn social conditioning of a self to realize and transcend the self. Even Buddha had a spiritual path. . . As well, one of the biggest traps at intermediate and advanced stages is the belief that "I have arrived and don't need a path of practice and work".

@Tony 845 Apparently Martin Ball became enlightened taking 5-MeO, look him up on YouTube, he has some videos. Maybe you could even email him and ask him how many others he knows of. My thinking is though, why not take some? What have you got to lose? Oh yeah your entire identity...but that's what you want right? I'm gonna take some once I've worked my way up to it with other psychedelics, on the advice of the experts. 

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Unfortunately, the "Just arrive without a path" strategy is not very effective for newcomers. I've never met anyone that "just arrived" without a path. Generally, a self needs to search, learn, discover, integrate, let go, surrender and practice toward abiding One Consciousness. Newcomers can be told over and over again that they have already arrived, that there is nothing to seek and they are already whole and the entire universe. It just doesn't work. IMO, suggesting to a newcomer that spiritual practices and work along a path in unnecessary and leads to dead things is unhelpful and inaccurate. Every awakened being I've ever met or heard of had a spiritual path. They had to deconstruct and unlearn social conditioning of a self to realize and transcend the self. Even Buddha had a spiritual path.

We resist until we don’t. We walk some sort of path or another even prior to seeking for truth. The path is the self(a continuity of time/thought). The entity that walks “its” choosen path fixes its destination/goal. This destination is then a castle made of ashes(the past). The i that wants to arrive, the chosen path, the strategic means applied, all one movement of time/divided action. 

Intelligence born of holistic insight sees the whole of this. Therefore is born complete action. Can a divided action end time? Or does it take an infinite action? An action that is not a two step process..

Edited by Jack River

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

We resist until we don’t. We walk some sort of path or another even prior to seeking for truth. The path is the self(a continuity of time/thought). The entity that walks “its” chooses a path fixes its destination/goal. This destination is then a castle made of ashes(the past). The i that wants to arrive, the chosen path, the strategic means applied, all one movement of time/divided action. 

A nice poetic concept 

This message is perhaps for the few. As I have noticed resistance is the path for the majority. Pretty gnarly and unnecessary. 

19 minutes ago, Jack River said:

resistance is the path for the majority. 

Indeed. Most selfs will resist dying. It seems natural to me.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Indeed. Most selfs will resist dying. It seems natural to me.

Fosho dude. That seems to be the selfs job/role. 

@Wisebaxter  i just want the suffering to end, (it's getting old) lol, in my case it's like 2 steps forward, one step back. Self inquiry/ sds & mediation will get me there over time, what will running water to do to a rock eventually? 

Edited by Tony 845

What is the difference between 5MEO and "regular" DMT (if you dont mind me asking here)?