cetus

Last Thursdayism

48 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Nahm Yea. . . When the guard rails of the tmeline are dissolved, an infinite number of movies are converging on Last Friday. My doc wrote me a script for “more cowbell” and Now I get the feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. . . 

Buckle you seatbelt, Dorothy. Cause Kansas... Is going bye-bye!

?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Sorry - I meant are you trolling me, as in are you even kidding me because I can’t even believe someone else is in the infinite humor! 100% with ya man! I was taken back because it’s been a while, and have not come accross anyone who resonates / relates! Yes! A million times yes! ??? 

Love, Intelligence, humor...Yes!

Uh, wow. My close friend and I are completely tapped into infinite humor. You're the only other person I know that resonates with that too... It's quite an amazing thing! It's not something you can explain to people. You're either tapped into that "frequency" or you're not. :)

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState So your a laughing Buddha are you?:)

img_9395.jpg

Yes that's just his foot!xD

@cetus56 LOL! No, I'm far from embodying it, as I'm still on my early journey. But I feel it. I know the source of humor. And it's a beautiful thing. 

Sent from my iEgo

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

@TheAvatarState OMG man. Still laughing. Not sure it’s the right term, but it’s like there’s an infinite regress to it...? Every time you approach “it”, it only gets funnier? 

Perhaps it's the sensation of laughing about laughing? Always keeping a meta understanding of a humorous situation can lead to an infinite regress of laughter, only for you to surrender to infinite PRESENT laughter. There's infinite humor in every moment... It's just a matter of if you're aware of it or not. And not like "savage" laughter. It's humor that's more tender, I'd say... Anyways, that's just my thoughts on it ?

Sent from my iEgo