ChrisZoZo

Moojiji turning a stage green person in to a stage turquoise person.

25 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I agree and think he could have articulated these truths a lot better, especially since he's in front of an audience of his followers whom most are probably not where he is in terms of awareness. I think the message coming across to the woman and probably many in the audience is probably not exactly what he was trying to get across. 

I would guess about a third of the audience was at a similar stage as her.

28 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Since my awakening in the last year, the notion that practical problems cant be solved from the absolute, is seen from the absolute as a silly notion, since there is no problems, period.  Human life ceases on Earth, is just the same a animals continuing on Earth without humans, so there is no practical issue from the absolutes point of view.  I'd say it comes down to how creation itself plays itself out, since thats whats Absolutely happening as each conscious "thing" and human who faces the possible "practical" earth problem.  Hopefully its final destination is Earth with humans, but only time will tell and theres no one to blame or yell at to make it happen faster, more or less, one can only do whats in ones heart.....and if that means doing something, then thats what will happen, if not, then not.

From that point of view, there is no issue. Reality is 100% perfect no matter if human beings continue to exist or cease to exist. I have had a couple of awakenings in the past. So, beyond ego, it is a literal heaven even if the apocalypse is upon us. And death is not a problem. And everyone only dies once. So, in the grand scheme of things, there is no issue with planetary destruction.

But while I had my awakenings and the detachment inherent to them, it paradoxically awakened intensely humane and empathetic responses in me and I had the capacity for unconditional love. So, I felt sorrow for individual struggles and collective struggles. My emotions were fully intact, and could play out at full stretch. And I still had preferences for things on the relative level. And it felt right to honor them, if they didn't cause any issues.

So, I genuinely loved and wanted sentient beings to suffer as little as possible, even in my realization that everything is already perfect. 

So, I think it is a matter of being able to recognize the illusion of duality as an extension of non-duality, and to be able to validate our relative imperfect human experience within the context of the perfect non-dual beingness. 

So, I recognize that planetary destruction would cause a lot of unnecessary pain and suffering. So, it makes sense to me to put effort toward raising awareness and helping toward that cause in whichever ways that I can. 

Now, I have only had two experiences of ego transcendence that lasted only a few hours each. So, take what I have to say with a grain of salt. I am not awake now. But I clearly recall both paradoxical awareness of the relative imperfection and absolute perfection inherent in existence. So, it only makes sense to me now to honor both of those truths. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Mu_ @Emerald What do you think the fundamental ethical stance should be? To help humans or not to help? To encourage development or not?

1 minute ago, Wyze said:

@Mu_ @Emerald What do you think the fundamental ethical stance should be? To help humans or not to help? To encourage development or not?

It makes sense to me to help in-so-far as I can. And I have a strong drive toward altruism.

Now, at present, this drive is most certainly co-opted by ego. But even in my state of ego transcendence, there was a strong lean toward empathy and compassion. 

So, I personally think it is best to help.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

47 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I would guess about a third of the audience was at a similar stage as her.

I would honestly guess a bit more myself. But maybe a third. 

Emotionalmastery.org