thehero

Does negative energy get trapped in a room?

43 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, pluto said:

@MsNobody Its really simple physics and lost knowledge. Even Nikola Tesla himself who was considered the smartest genius to ever live was aware of crystals and similar energy-technology like Orgone. Most people see this as "woo woo" because they do not understand it cause they were never taught about it in school nor are sensitive enough to feel the energies because with modern technology and modern life we are bombarded by so many different toxins, chemicals and frequencies we become numbed out to natural energies but if you think about it, without crystals we wouldn't be able to communicate how we are now, no radio. no TV and many modern technology especially electronics ect.. require crystals to operate.

Yes Indeed, Willhelm Reich was silenced for creating and releasing Orgone and there's a good reason why. I never understood this unintelligent method of shutting someone up to prevent them from speaking and spreading the truth, if anything it makes people more curious and raise more eyebrows.

I also use this when gardening and working with nature and have done many successful experiments both indoors and out and my plants have been thriving ever since.

Hope this helps :)

Hi!

I'm very STEM oriented and I don't think there are too many of us on this forums, I think we have an opportunity to share our perspectives and both learn something.

So I was interested in looking into the crystal hype, and found very little information except for one study done on quartz and glass shaped into quartz crystals.   From what I can tell, there was no statistical significance indicating that quartz had any healing benefit, yet out of the 50% who were given quartz and 50% given glass, both sides indicated feeling heat, vibrations, and other strange effects when primed to do so.  This was a double blind study, which is some of the best science we can do.  I'm not saying crystals don't have real healing benefits, and I would never advocate someone who is benefiting from crystals to stop.  However, I think it's important to understand that different things resonate with different people.  I can feel the vibrations in my head when those juicy insights are coming, I feel love in my heart towards others.  I can see why people believe in chakras and what they are experiencing, and I'm not here to say there isn't any truth to them.  However, I would like to advocate for people who don't resonate with this.  It's not that we don't love or didn't learn the properties of crystals.  I actually graduated with a degree in physics and would love to talk to you about how crystals work, how they are designed, why they are used, I love to teach. While it may be true, I don't feel like I was uneducated to "simple physics", and when I had heard about this I went right to Amazon to buy some moldivite which was out of stock D:  Some people just resonate with different things.  Personally I'm an optimizer, and i'm that way because I love it.  Yesterday Leo recommended the quickest way to enlightenment as staring at your hands and asking questions like "what is existence" and "who am I", so I spent three hours doing this.  During this I tried different distances to see if it was easier or harder to merge with my hand, and get that kind of deep experience that comes from a micro-dose of acid, I tried different thoughts and meditation techniques, I just had a good time experimenting.  That's what I enjoy doing, to me if I can find a technique that is 5% better, I could save months of suffering for myself and others, and I'm not so much neurotic about that as I am happy to explore techniques.  Anyways, we all have our ways of spiritual growth, and I really feel like I live a beautiful life that gets better day after day, and has a lot of love in it, so I hope you can stay as open-minded to my perspective as I'd like to be with yours.  I still might get that moldavite though ^_^

Edited by zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@Elysian Dude can I just say I'm so freaking excited right now..so many syncroncities have been occurring today one after the other.. one being that I just walked into work and right on the desk there's a note saying "(name of person) is looking for moldivite" in bold print !! Mind you, I've never heard of this crystal until you mentioned it! :D 

Not to mention a car parked in front of the place with a license plate that says "Faith" and whether or not it belongs to a nun it makes no difference to me because it's divine sign and this is the kind of stuff that keeps me alive feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed and gives me like these energetic butterfly shocks of euphoria that feels like fireworks haha :P 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

28 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

@Elysian Dude can I just say I'm so freaking excited right now..so many syncroncities have been occurring today one after the other.. one being that I just walked into work and right on the desk there's a note saying "(name of person) is looking for moldivite" in bold print !! Mind you, I've never heard of this crystal until you mentioned it! :D 

Not to mention a car parked in front of the place with a license plate that says "Faith" and whether or not it belongs to a nun it makes no difference to me because it's divine sign and this is the kind of stuff that keeps me alive feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed and gives me like these energetic butterfly shocks of euphoria that feels like fireworks haha :P 

Alright, we'll get some moldavite haha, when it's in stock D::::

Your day sounds awesome btw

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows