Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vinnie

Is the Sun Conscious?

10 posts in this topic

No. It does not have perceptions organs as we do. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The title is about "Conscious", not Consciousness. They are totally different things. 

Beyond the 24th dimension of perception, the sun is alive. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Everything in existence is aware on some level as everything is consciousness. May not be how we perceive awareness but in its own way or through reflections it definitely can experience some form of awareness. We think we are aware? Imagine how aware is the earth itself. We are simply its cells.

B R E A T H E

be careful what you ask for, the sun didn't but sometimes the moon whisper in my ears.

she call me to suck the blood out of girls, but I resist her call

SHUT UP SHUT UP THE MOON 

STOP TALKING TO ME

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Hellspeed Sorry for the outburst dude. I didn't even watch the video when I posted it. Its not a question, I was just posting my own flag haha. Then I actually listened to Rupert metaphorically describe it as an eye lols. Again, biggest apologies!

@Strikr What do you meen? I get nothing from the moon by the way. I don't understand the ancient hype around that celestial body. Its pretty though. 

Exactly what is consciousness?  How many things in reality are conscious?  Is Awareness conscious?  Does every consciousness have an Awareness?  Does it make sense to postulate more than one consciousness?  Does it make sense to postulate more than one Awareness?  Do different consciousnesses belong to the same Awareness? 

This is all good Contemplation Work for your Enlightenment Work. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor