MsNobody

CBD oil

10 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about CBD oil? I just bought it because I've been having chronic pain and from what I've read so far seems to be a good option.

Here is some research if you guys, like me, didn't know the difference between CBD and THC.

https://cbdoilreview.org/cbd-cannabidiol/thc-cbd/

What is the Difference Between THC and CBD?

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the two primary cannabinoids that occur naturally in the Cannabis sativa plant, most commonly known as cannabis.

Both of these substances interact with the cannabinoid receptors found in the human body and brain, but they differed dramatically in their effects.

CBD is non-psychoactive which means that it will not get the user high. Because of this trait, CBD appears more frequently than THC in dietary and natural supplements.

What is THC?

THC is the main psychoactive component of the cannabis plant. In other words, THC is the primary agent responsible for creating the ‘high’ associated with recreational cannabis use.

This compound works, in part, by mimicking the effects of anandamide and 2-AG. These neurotransmitters are produced naturally by the human body and help to modulate sleeping and eating habits, the perception of pain, and countless other bodily functions.

The effects of THC include:

Relaxation

Altered senses of sight, smell, and hearing

Fatigue

Hunger

Reduced aggression

What Are the Natural Benefits of THC?

Research studies indicate that THC may useful in helping with:

Side Effects of Chemotherapy

Multiple sclerosis

HIV/AIDS

Spinal injury: Lessen tremors

Nausea and vomiting

Chronic pain

Inflammation

Digestive health

What is CBD?

Cannabidiol is one of the most critical cannabinoids contained in the cannabis plant. It exists both in agricultural hemp, as well as medical cannabis. While cannabinoids are present within several plants in nature, cannabis is the only plant known to contain CBD.

CBD has the same chemical formula as THC, with the atoms in a different arrangement.

This slight variance causes THC to create a psychoactive effect, while CBD does not. This fact means that when you ingest CBD for medical purposes, you will more likely experience a relief of your unwanted discomfort, with little or no noticeable effect on your cognitive abilities.

What Are the Medical Benefits of CBD?

Research studies indicate that CBD may be useful in helping with:

Pain (neuropathic, chronic, cancer-related, etc.)

Epilepsy

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)

Parkinson’s

Inflammation

Acne

Dyskinesia

Psoriasis

Broken Bones

Mad Cow Disease

Depression

Bacterial Infections

Diabetes

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Nausea

Anxiety

ADHD

Schizophrenia

Substance Abuse/Withdrawal

Heart Disease

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

I love CBD oil it balances you and works on creating homeostasis within the body. Its like you are high without the high similar to after an effective meditation session.

B R E A T H E

Try it~ I have the tincture for small spots on my skin-- although it is recommended for 10mg sublingually (under your tongue) for general health and well-being (applicable to mood disorders evidently). I happen to like my mood disorders.

There is also a topical ointment (both products I use have a coconut oil base) for pain and maybe rash, but I only use the tincture sparingly on my skin.

I wouldn't hesitate to try these products— maybe they will accomplish what you are hoping, MsNobody❤︎!!

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

I've been using CBD oil for couple of months now and dont see a lot of difference in my anxiety.

10 hours ago, LucasBr said:

I've been using CBD oil for couple of months now and dont see a lot of difference in my anxiety.

Up the dosage? Buy another product of higher quality?

B R E A T H E

Salutations MsNobody,

On 23/11/2018 at 0:23 PM, MsNobody said:

What do you guys think about CBD oil?

IMO there's already a couple self-vilifying vectors contemplated in this short sentence alone, lets start by having a quick glimpse at the most obvious:

On 11/10/2019 at 8:48 PM, Egzoset said:

...evocative graphic resulting from an old article:

Animation for 2-to-1 THC vs CBD Ratio .GiF

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/understanding-marijuana-thc-cbd-levels
Leafly:  How to help consumers understand the amount of THC and CBD in their cannabis (2017-Nov-29)

Extreme THC:CBD ratios are man-made, essentially, hence i only find reasonable to expect atypical effects near boundaries while i'd personally seek more balance.

Concentration of potential contaminants is another concern with industrial mass-production of oils, because that's just the contrary of "bio", though i can recognize a need for it in medicinal applications.  Simply keep in mind nobody can tell what's the future long-term consequences of chronic exposure considering although individual Pest Control Products (96+ made "legal" in Canada so far, including myclobutanil...) may be present as non-detectable individual traces their collective synergy toxicity still multiplies and we lack suitable studies to properly evaluate the real Public Health issues.

In addition if we include consumption methods & associated rituals into the big picture then this clearly paves the way to "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation".  Which also suggests that 3rd-party intermediary actor$ invite further vilification.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.

@Egzoset Thanks for sharing!

For me, I used to take very high doses (100mg before bed) and it didn't seem to work either. What I discovered is that you have to keep it under your tongue for at least a minute before swallowing.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Salutations Villager Albert,

On 26/03/2020 at 1:38 PM, Villager Albert said:

For me, I used to take very high doses (100mg before bed) and it didn't seem to work either.

Well there was a good reason why THC-centric selections became the most obvious man-made group of all (since the effects are nearly immediate and no fancy technology was even required to perform successive comparisons over a few decades).  The more recent CBD trend also seems excessive though i'd argue initial motivation behind it actually shares common ties with Victorian-age (bigot) anti-cannabic prohibitionism, itself depending on a "science" which doesn't even respect elementary cannabis features as its "entourage effect" to begin with - simply because Big Pharma much prefers patented mono-molecule$ with a DIN number while society's self-serving "elites" are just too satisfied to exploit artificial good/evil discriminatory systems...  Not to mention i'd measure the benefits of High-CBD genetics on a long-term scale and still want to avoid extreme ratio boundaries anyway, e.g. rely on a mix of THC and CBD instead.

Personally i wouldn't want to ignore that THC gets quickly delivered by inhalation, which may feel appropriate dealing with pain management, while i might be tempted to prioritize CBD bioavailability as a complement in extreme circumstances...

Good day, have fun!!  B|