Ar_Senses

What is metaphysical explanation of Deja Vu?

6 posts in this topic

There is a periods in my life, when I can experience Deja Vu about 5-7 times in a week. And I was thinking, what is the metaphysical nature of that feeling of recognition of the present moment?

Of course, I'm aware that sometimes violets are just violets

I have this question too... Scientists will say its the Brian but that doesnt cut it for me... xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I've pondered this for so long! I love this. ❤️

One thing that frequently happens to me is I have these recurring Deja Vu-type dreams where I will dream of something I dreamt about years ago. These random images and flashes of scenes return to my consciousness and hit me and I wake up thinking "Whaaat where did this come from? I had this dream like 5 years ago! What's it saying to me?" and I'll just keep pondering what it was trying to tell me or trying to get me to notice for the rest of the day lol. Even like dreams I never thought I'd even remember reappear. There's so many complex ones that I have but one simple example of a recurring dream I've had was where I am just walking through a long tunnel/alley/corridor looking over my shoulder a few times. and that's all it is. Mind you the first time I had this dream was probably like 8 years ago and I still have the same one occur every now and then. Sometimes I wonder if they are visions or premonitions. When I was 6 years old I had one of the most lucid dreams of my life where I woke up crying and with chills. I had some sort of physical/mental futuristic reaction to a relative's passing. I dreamt the exact location where she passed and it was a day before it actually happened. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

8 hours ago, VioletFlame said:

One thing that frequently happens to me is I have these recurring Deja Vu-type dreams where I will dream of something I dreamt about years ago. These random images and flashes of scenes return to my consciousness and hit me and I wake up thinking "Whaaat where did this come from? I had this dream like 5 years ago! 

me too. 

Its because all things past/present/future are actually happening within the NOW. When we have many deja-vu's we are simply shifting at greater/higher jumps in vibrational frequency thus more noticeable as you've seen that before.  Other times through dreams we've had earlier but either way its all the same thing.

B R E A T H E

15 minutes ago, pluto said:

Its because all things past/present/future are actually happening within the NOW. When we have many deja-vu's we are simply shifting at greater/higher jumps in vibrational frequency thus more noticeable as you've seen that before.  Other times through dreams we've had earlier but either way its all the same thing.

not my case at all, be careful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e