F A B

Do we stop thinking when we die?

6 posts in this topic

I have had this question since my grandfather died when I was young.

I was wondering "what if my grandfather is still thinking, but he just can't share his though anymore"

Do you stop thinking when you go into deep sleep?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

No one knows. If someone tells you they know what happens after death, it's a lie.

Life and death are an illusion. The person who was your grandfather has been dying and being reborn every single day.

They say that every 7 years nearly all cells have been replaced so "you" is physically gone, but transformed always into a new state of "you".

Same applies to your psychology, the mindset you have, goals, knowledge, point in life all contribute to an ever-changing idea of the self.

You has died many times already but is also been reborn into a new shape.

The physical moment where the heart stops beating, brain activity ceases to continue and body dissolves back to where it came from, that death is what we call significant death, as there is to our knowledge no return from this state directly back into a functioning being.

You is just an idea, a collection of characteristics and certain physical feature, all which greatly change over time and same for other people.

I would say your grandfather lives on in a new state of being closer to the source where everything arises from and where we will join them sooner or later.

The beauty is that all our energy that we expel in form of psychological implications aswell as physical changes to the environment will all be united again in the end.

Whether that is "heaven" is up to you, just another label.

Bottom line, death and life only exist in the mind.

Yes. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.