18 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Deal :D 

Ok, I'm going for it.

If I lose my legs or die it's on you though :ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Great! Don't forget, it's not about torturing yourself. As @Strikr said, find a solution that works for YOU. Like i found the lying down working for me. 

Nevertheless, enjoy the session and report back :) 

2 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@Shin Great! Don't forget, it's not about torturing yourself. As @Strikr said, find a solution that works for YOU. Like i found the lying down working for me. 

Nevertheless, enjoy the session and report back :) 

I lasted 42 minutes ?

The 2 minutes after the 40 minute mark were insane ?

I will try again tomorrow :ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, Shin said:

The 2 minutes after the 40 minute mark were insane ?

I will try again tomorrow :ph34r:

Yeah, those last couple minutes are where the rubber meets the road, no matter how long you sit for. Those 2 minutes are the gold nugget in SD sitting. You can almost feel past shit being cooked off in your head. In 10 months of doing ~weekly SD sits, the only thing that has changed for me is the length of time I have to sit in order to get to those last 2 crucial minutes. I think it's been the most beneficial aspect of my practice, but I still have to give myself a peptalk every week before sitting down to do it. My ego fears the fuck out of it, and I love that. It's Armageddon every Saturday morning.

@Shin 30 minutes is nothing with all due respect, once you creep into that hour/ or hour & 15 minute mark you start dealing with some other shit...they are right though take it nice & easy, to go up 5 minutes seems like nothing, but it's everything...

Edited by Tony 845

@PsiloPutty I feel the same way, once you start getting into that 1-hour & 45 min range it starts fucking with you, like fuck is my phone dead or did I set the clock right (even though I set 10 alarms) ?? damn ego ?

Edited by Tony 845