Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

@zambize :)I'm quite proud of myself.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Karma Chameleon

Culture Club

Dessert loving in your eyes all the way
If I listen to your lies, would you say 
I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sale a contradiction? 
You come and go, you come and go

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams
Red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green

Didn't you hear your wicked words every day
And you used to be so sweet I heard you say 
That my love was an addiction
When we cling, our love is strong
When you go, you're gone forever
You string along, you string along

Every day is like survival
You're my lover, not my rival
Every day is like survival
You're my lover, not my rival

I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sale a contradiction? 

Well then. That sobered me up a bit. Gotta go take pictures for you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw are you going to africa?

can you shoot an elephant for me? i mean with the camera... of course we are not for hunting here.

Edited by now is forever

oh it took me to long ...

On 6.4.2019 at 6:22 PM, mandyjw said:

Woooow. That's a trip. 

This is truly one of my favorites. 

Mandy, that's enough.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Swooooon. Tom Cruise in Top Gun. LOVE this song and have ever since I was a little girl. 

@tsuki She doesn't make jewelry does she? 

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Going to give it another try today but maybe you want to give me feedback on the size and shape or whatever. 

My god they are beautiful. Do you want a picture of that ring I was talking about?
The silver is blackish and melts with gold. Rough surface that looks like a stone.

Are you going to embed it somehow into something?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

My god they are beautiful. Do you want a picture of that ring I was talking about?
The silver is blackish and melts with gold. Rough surface that looks like a stone.

Are you going to embed it somehow into something?

Yes, that would be really helpful I think. Going to embed what? They are beads with holes running through them, I can  make into pendants once I pick one.  They are made on steel mandrels, you rotate them in the flame to shape work and the glass by wrapping it around the steel mandrel. It's coated with something so the glass doesn't adhere, then you remove the beads from the mandrels and clean that out and you've got a bead. 

Edited by mandyjw

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki She doesn't make jewelry does she? 

No.
I once gave her a three-way connector for Ferrari that we were building a tool for. She wore it as an amulet on a strap lol
It was a part for the fuel distribution system. I thought it was a very ethnic thing to do. It was very cute.

She said she had an expensive taste haha

Edited by tsuki
Sigh, I can't get this post right

@mandyjw the silversmithing, how about learning that?

for a future project/vision!

Edited by now is forever

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Going to embed what? They are beads with holes running through them, I can  make into pendants once I pick one.  They are made on steel mandrels, you rotate them in the flame to shape work and the glass by wrapping it around the steel mandrel. It's coated with something so the glass doesn't adhere, then you remove the beads from the mandrels and clean that out and you've got a bead. 

No, don't get me wrong - I was curious how is she gonna wear it, that's all.
Whatever you do is fine. I don't want to influence you by having requests like that.

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

No, don't get me wrong - I was curious how is she gonna wear it, that's all.
Whatever you do is fine. I don't want to influence you by having requests like that.

I'm having a tough time because our styles are so very different, I'm trying to meet in the middle. Any of them you really like? I think I want to send one red and one green, ruby and emerald. 

These two look beautiful:

reIMG_4095t.jpg.3cd234593b90ebbe1b260e7244eda84e.jpg

They have a very nice contrast, like the spirals I drew. Red and green.
One is all wrinkly and the other is smooth. They build tension.

Edited by tsuki

17 minutes ago, tsuki said:

No.
I once gave her a three-way connector for Ferrari that we were building a tool for. She wore it as an amulet on a strap lol
It was a part for the fuel distribution system. I thought it was a very ethnic thing to do. It was very cute.

She said she had an expensive taste haha

That is hilarious and awesome. 

Does she like moons?

Edited by mandyjw

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Does she like moons?

I don't think she recognizes it as an important symbol, but we have a nice memory associated with it.
On our honeymoon I forced her to wake up at 4 a.m. to go watch the stars. They were beautiful, but the moon was just surreal.
In Poland, the shadow splits is roughly vertically, but on Crete it's horizontal. It felt like we were standing sideways on the Earth.
It made a big impression on both of us, especially because the moon was just a sliver.

We woke up the next day to watch it again, but we just learned that we were lucky the day before.
It was the last day we could watch the moon because it now rose after sunrise.

Edited by tsuki

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I don't think she recognizes it as an important symbol, but we have a nice memory associated with it.
On our honeymoon I forced her to wake up at 4 a.m. to go watch the stars. They were beautiful, but the moon was just surreal.
In Poland, the shadow splits is roughly vertically, but on Crete it's horizontal. It felt like we were standing sideways on the Earth.
It made a big impression on both of us, especially because the moon was just a sliver.

We woke up the next day to watch it again, but we just learned that we were lucky the day before.
It was the last day we could watch the moon because it now rose after sunrise.

Wow.

Is this whole thing like alternate realities colliding or something?