Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Is this whole thing like alternate realities colliding or something? 

It certainly felt that way. Not sure if I understood the question though.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

That's really cool. I know a silversmith artist who does work a lot like that. That's a really pink shade of ruby though. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

That's funny I've been wearing my moon ring on my middle finger of my right hand too. Should I make something in ruby pink? We have a new color of glass that has finally bridged the missing pink color problem. It's only made in the US though. Watch out Italy and Germany. :) 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw It only looks pink because we were sitting right under the spotlight.
Ruby pink is nice, but I thought that you had the perfect beads already?

Today was a challenging day at work. It is the first time I'm supposed to program machining of a tool made of aluminum.
It's a whole set of cutters that I rarely use and it is different from steel in many ways. That's not the issue.
The issue is that these molds are manufactured on very tight deadlines and I prefer to have more space.

10 Techniques

Can you keep your soul in its body,
hold fast to the one,
and so learn to be whole?
Can you center your energy,
be soft, tender,
and so learn to be a baby?

Can you keep the deep water still and clear,
so it reflects without blurring?
Can you love people and run things,
and do so by not doing?

Opening, closing the Gate of Heaven,
can you be like a bird with her nestlings?
Piercing bright through the cosmos,
can you know by not knowing?

To give birth, to nourish,
to bear and not to own,
to act and not lay claim,
to lead and not to rule:
this is mysterious power.

Edited by tsuki

4 hours ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw It only looks pink because we were sitting right under the spotlight.
Ruby pink is nice, but I thought that you had the perfect beads already?

We'll see. I can't go to the post office today anyway because I have the kids. It will feel right when it feels right. 

32 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Today was a challenging day at work. It is the first time I'm supposed to program machining of a tool made of aluminum.
It's a whole set of cutters that I rarely use and it is different from steel in many ways. That's not the issue.
The issue is that these molds are manufactured on very tight deadlines and I prefer to have more space.

10 Techniques

Can you keep your soul in its body,
hold fast to the one,
and so learn to be whole?
Can you center your energy,
be soft, tender,
and so learn to be a baby?

Can you keep the deep water still and clear,
so it reflects without blurring?
Can you love people and run things,
and do so by not doing?

Opening, closing the Gate of Heaven,
can you be like a bird with her nestlings?
Piercing bright through the cosmos,
can you know by not knowing?

To give birth, to nourish,
to bear and not to own,
to act and not lay claim,
to lead and not to rule:
this is mysterious power.

can you?

23 minutes ago, now is forever said:

can you?

It doesn't feel right to answer this question, but yes - I can.
My attention is focused on redirecting energy to my solar plexus.
I'm not allowing it to run through the mind. It brings worry and reactivity.

Edited by tsuki

@now is forever Never had that one figured out. Will you tell me?
I tend to think of it as the currents in the sea of life.

The Oracle of the Cosmic Way calls karma fate.
Fate happens when we react to what we think that should happen, instead of being in tune with whatever is present.
This creates a strangeloop between the subjective and the objective that traps us in a paradigm.

@tsuki i didn’t ask you what you’ve read. i ask you what you feel is karma.

maybe not today - as it’s a tough one for you, it’s not about work. i just wondered if you know.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever That is how I understand and relate to it. It is grounded in my experience.
Other than that, karma is everything. It is all mechanical/organic/divine. There is no control or free will.
The only freedom there is, is the directionlessness of the present moment.

Edited by tsuki

9 minutes ago, now is forever said:

maybe not today - as it’s a tough one for you, it’s not about work.

Now you got me curious. You're gonna leave me with this?

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

Now you got me curious. You're gonna leave me with this?

yes. now.

Edited by now is forever

Sigh.
First she pokes and now she goes back to her shell.

I sent you a package Tsuki. It felt right. 

Thank you. If you ever feel like I can help you with anything - don't hesitate to ask.

There's a box in a star bag that's for your wife. There's a box for you, it's something I made for another man who really helped me on my journey even if I thought his help was going backwards a lot of the time. I made it months ago. He described an object that he could look into that would make him feel better, make him feel at peace. So I made it, but I never found out a way to get it to him. I think that was for a reason. There's also a piece of copper than I took from Tom's house, and a piece of moss off his apple tree (probably wasn't supposed to mail that but oh well). I found that piece of copper in my jacket pocket that day, the day the bottom dropped out from under me,  the day I denied myself and looked to the Tao to teach me how to go on. When I was in the woods and realizing it as Eden, I kept feeling that little piece of copper that had happened to have broken off the larger piece I brought home from that place.