Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

My copy is beginning to show a little bit of wear.

@Zigzag Idiot Man, you're a warrior. I was getting all upset that mine had a little bump on the bottom. Lamination does not reflect light perfectly anymore :(. :D

It looks like you memorized it by now. How old is it?

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

what about the knife??? is it there to show that you are really ruthless?

Balisongs are so cool! I wanted to be cool when I was 12, so I picked it up and started to learn the tricks.
I still flip it, but it's my primary tool for manicure haha. It had its renaissance lately when I sharpened all knives in my home.

15 minutes ago, now is forever said:

and why is it dark where you are at?

I took the picture yesterday. Three of them, actually.
The other two show my meditation cushion! Instagram disease.

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

Edited 6 minutes ago by now is forever
am i getting too brazen? you don’t use that thing do you? so why keeping it anyways?

Getting too brazen? I always liked you that way.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

you know they sell scissors for that. and in the pharmacy recently i saw a product you put on the nails so they taste bad - wasn’t that the manicure problem? 

it’s weird - how you could tell me everything you want and i would probably believe you. 

i was a little bit too alarmed maybe - i don’t think you would squish anybody, well i believe you wouldn’t. but mentioning it alarmed me. are you really afraid you would?

and talking about appendices didn’t help, by the way - it made it kind of weird.

Edited by now is forever

13 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you know they sell scissors for that. and in the pharmacy recently i saw a product you put on the nails so they taste bad - wasn’t that the manicure problem? 

Yeah I've known that product since childhood, but I'm not manly enough to stomach painting my nails.

14 minutes ago, now is forever said:

it’s weird - how you could tell me everything you want and i would probably believe you. 

Why? Is it because I put so much effort to sound unreasonable?

16 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i was a little bit too alarmed maybe - i don’t think you would squish anybody, well i believe you wouldn’t. but mentioning it alarmed me. are you really afraid you would?

You know, I've been persecuted by my inner critic for squishing things my whole life. I'm a man after all. How would I not be afraid of squishing small silly humans?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

28 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zigzag Idiot Man, you're a warrior. I was getting all upset that mine had a little bump on the bottom. Lamination does not reflect light perfectly anymore :(. :D

It looks like you memorized it by now. How old is it?

I'm a little rough on books. I bought mine in November of 2016.

For 2-3 years before that I consulted their older book The Guide to the I CHING 

IMG_0509.JPG

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@tsuki maybe you can learn to hug them without squishing them? even though you’ll love them so much :P

hehe i can imagine how you’d hold a baby with that mindset. it’s funny.

(Regarding skipping pickup)

22 hours ago, tsuki said:

I skipped that stage as well for various reasons and now that I'm married it's not an option anymore.
From my experience, I will tell you that the most valuable thing you can get from manipulating people is:

1. feeling at ease with being manipulated by others
  2. taking ownership of your desires

As humans we need stuff. In order to get it, we need power. If you do not acknowledge this simple fact, you will still use power but in such a way that you will not notice it. You will feel like a victim. This way, your needs will be insatiable, because you will not be conscious of the fact that you are exploiting people and reap benefits. The other problem is that you will not feel joy in having things, which will feed right back into your need for more. It's a vicious cycle.

You can, but it will result in you having a shadow. In fact, you probably already have one with respect to power to begin with and it is the cause of your willingness to avoid this stage altogether. If you want to do pickup, you need to ask yourself: what do women get out of being picked up by you? Do you provide some value to them? Or are you trying to outsmart them and lie your way into their pants?

The other question is: will your future wife really be happy with a man that can't fuck with her psyche properly? How are you going to keep being attractive to her through 40 years of marriage/relationship? You need to get this experience somewhere. <- ooh, that paragraph feels so wrong. Long term relationships are not built in pickup skills, but I believe they could help. I guess that's my stuff right here.

This feels like a classic example of trying to be smarter than yourself. You are exactly as smart as you, so don't try to use knowledge you gathered to avoid uncomfortable areas of life. It will bite you in the ass in the end.

The fact that everybody else replies to just skip pickup made me very self-conscious. Yesterday I was feeling especially childish for whatever reason.

I'm getting deeper into the Cosmic Oracle and I can't get enough of this book. I opened it randomly and I got the hexagram 34 - 'The use of power'.
Apparently, Chaos (a.k.a. Cosmic Order) does not work through power and this is an egoic concept that creates fate. Fate is the interplay between circumstances and personality that reinforces beliefs in a positive feedback loop akin to confirmation bias. I wrote about it in the quoted post.

I'm on the fence with respect to sugar-coating of terms in the book. If authors used the terms that the collective ego identifies as threat, it would be more efficient in my opinion, but it would probably be more difficult to publish it. I also don't like how the collective ego seems to be demonized, but I think that it's a conscious choice that is supposed to bring equanimity to the Western world. This way, the book is dependent on Collective Ego's dominance for its survival, but I guess we have a very long way to go to make it obsolete. After all, we have the original I-Ching if we want neutrality.

Thank you again @Zigzag Idiot! I really appreciate what you share on the forum.
I'm too young and too proud to read so many books. Having insights of my own makes me want to go all the way by myself.
Typical Enneagram type 6.

Edited by tsuki

I started a new journal where I will discuss my divination sessions using I Ching.
I'm not entirely content with its title - it sounds like a half baked pun.
The intent was to mimic the pronunciation of I Ching while hinting at a tea party with a friend. It's overly complex and seems forced.

Consequently, this journal may become less relevant.

cool you really changed it :)

but i likead tea-ching, too. maybe it’s because from either direction it is difficult to understand the tea behind it. you guys seem to have a really good party going on.

maybe you have an i-ching = you-ching = we-ching =t-ching 

party.

i told you they forgot the t. is it itching?

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I changed it back to tea-ching. I like that more.
I laughed at itching, but there's not much I can say in response. Great pun.

Do you use traditional forms of divination?

One thing that I can't get past is how people freak out when they hear the word 'abuse'.
To one person, it may mean an insult, to another person it may mean a slap and to yet another one it may mean a daily beating.

What unnerves me is the uniform green response that says 'run'.
Abuse had become synonymous with unconditional plea for help. Especially when a woman says it. Men, by definition, cannot be abused in our society for some reason. It may be a grudge I bear against the world for not intervening in my early childhood. I didn't know the word, so I clenched my teeth.

I'm just a 30 years old kid, but that makes me feel old.

My solar plexus chakra is opening. Sincere seekers, RUN.

I think there's only been one other book and of course the Harry Potter series, that I've found more engrossing than this. Hope you don't mind. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw You really did read that? Awww, sorry to hear that :x
You really are cute 9_9

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki xD Still reading. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw What's the other book?

@tsuki sorry tsuki, commented on the solarplexus chacra without reading the previous post - it sounds a little strange now. sorry to post such unreflected bullshit in this context.