Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki sorry tsuki, commented on the solarplexus chacra without reading the previous post - it sounds a little strange now. sorry to post such unreflected bullshit in this context.

That's no problem at all. It actually was kinda to the point.
I was about to open a thread in the spirituality section where I would rip people to shreds.
I'm still thinking about that.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki It requires a really long backstory which will expose my craziness to make sense. :D I will be happy to share if you're interested. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Go ahead, start a journal.
It has to have a good title though. Like really good.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki But what is good?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki But what is good?

good is, when it fits the content and when people get interested by the title - something like a teaser, but not too something.

"The other question is: will your future wife really be happy with a man that can't fuck with her psyche properly? How are you going to keep being attractive to her through 40 years of marriage/relationship? You need to get this experience somewhere."

Do you see why you felt the addition of this sentence was wrong now? Did you have an unexpressed desire that the law of attraction responded to? 

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Do you see why you felt the addition of this sentence was wrong now? Did you have an unexpressed desire that the law of attraction responded to? 

At that time I saw this as a horcrux that I still clung to. Crossing this sentence out brought me relief.
Never understood what law of attraction was all about, but I found it attractive nonetheless.

I really disliked it for being proposed as a tool to achieve goals.
I never had no goals to begin with so I couldn't buy into it.
The moon only shines with a reflected light.

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

At that time I saw this as a horcrux that I still clung to. Crossing this sentence out brought me relief.
Never understood what law of attraction was all about, but I found it attractive nonetheless.

I really disliked it for being proposed as a tool to achieve goals.
I never had no goals to begin with so I couldn't buy into it.
The moon only shines with a reflected light.

Not goals. Desires. I'm a goddess of desire. Reflect my light. 

So a woman wants a man to fuck with her pysche but a man doesn't want a woman to fuck with his? 

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

So a woman wants a man to fuck with her pysche but a man doesn't want a woman to fuck with his? 

That's your man, not mine.

I like how brutal this is.

@tsuki A week ago I didn't know I was a sadist. You showed me that too. 

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

That's your man, not mine.

I like how brutal this is.

You create pain when you create duality. 

@mandyjw "Will you take the apple?"

20 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw "Will you take the apple?"

It's all paradise until you believe that God is different from the snake. 

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's all paradise until you believe that God is different from the snake. 

And it keeps being hell until you realize it's no different from paradise.

17 minutes ago, tsuki said:

And it keeps being hell until you realize it's no different from paradise.

Don't lose your focus. Don't lose the present moment. It's all paradise. 

In all honesty my focus isn't great and I'm suffering a lot too. 

@mandyjw Are you trying to be in the present sometime in the future?

Are you worried that you've lost the present moment in the past?

@tsuki I feel like I'm dying. I still can't sleep or eat. I thought it would be over by now. Those are my two favorite things. What gives? 

I've had a strange stomach ache since December and I've tried all methods of healing it myself and figuring it out myself. So one of the things i realized yesterday was that i just needed to call and make a doctor's appointment so I did. 

I feel like I'm on track to fulfilling a purpose that I saw as more important than my life and i don't know how I can be alive after that. Maybe I really am dying. Afraid of the future. Afraid of death. 

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki I feel like I'm dying. I still can't sleep or eat. I thought it would be over by now. Those are my two favorite things. What gives? 

I've had a strange stomach ache since December and I've tried all methods of healing it myself and figuring it out myself. So one of the things i realized yesterday was that i just needed to call and make a doctor's appointment so I did. 

I feel like I'm on track to fulfilling a purpose that I saw as more important than my life and i don't know how I can be alive after that. Maybe I really am dying. Afraid of the future. Afraid of death. 

stomache ache can have a lot of causes -  maybe it’s a chacra blockage? did you ever look into that? is it more lower or upper stomache?

Edited by now is forever

@mandyjw Are you acquainted with chakras?
Are you sure it's not solar plexus chakra waking up?
When I was dying my whole body was on fire.