Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelite

A thought on God & enlightenment after watching Leo's latest video.

40 posts in this topic

A question arise after watching Leo's latest video.

What happen then when you woke up from that dream? When u have woken up to absolute consciousness.....does that consciousness be eternal and just Being(as in beyond space n time)?. What happen when u had realized it all. Does that consciousness just be non-dual, just Being....?without a start or an end. As far as I know , that's only possible with God. And it's beyond our capacity to make sense of it. But if you do had reached that experience, what do you become then? Just Being to infinity?

Sometimes Leo says that everything is not physically real. Pure consciousness. But he also talk about the beauty of a physical hand. Are we both exist and non existence? Haha sorry I haven't reached that level to understand this.....

The most that make sense to me now is, that there is something beyond what u call our 'consciousness'. That universal consciousness. I think there is something beyond that , that create those consciousness....(?) But then, it would be another whole loop of infinite questions of who created consciousness/God then? But that question is beyond our mind's capacity to fathom. But God tells us to believe in Him when He says that He is Ahad احد........which literally means One. Without a mother nor son. With nothing comparable to Him. Basically He told us that it's beyond the capacity of  His creation's  mind to fathom. Except to those who is called WaliyAllah. Which means, the saint of Allah/God.

But from this perspective, there is something beyond the consciousness/God that u talk about. Who created that consciousness then? And the question will go round to infinity~ therefore I chose to have faith in the Higher Being.

This is the easiest Surah in the Quran titled "Ikhlas" which literally means sincerity. This Surah is basically about how Allah describe Himself in four آيه.

{In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful}

1. Say, “He is God, the One.

2. God, the Absolute.

3. He begets not, nor was He begotten.

4. And there is nothing comparable to Him.”

What Leo say about consciousness does make sense but is that just it or is there somethin Higher that created those experience u called God?

Because as far as I know (in the context of the revelation from God that I personally believe in), He did give 1% of His mercy to all of His creations. By this it means that in each one of His creations , there is a trace/characteristic of God* . And it's only one percent. So to imagine God that which is beyond what u thought is "God" is impossible. I mean it's the other 99% of God's mercy ........(99 names of Allah?....idk~)...

I don't know. I really don't know tho. I haven't experience anything like that as I am far from being a saint. In my religion, to be a saint you need to be really pure n sincere. Genuinely sincere.

So my question is, ( as I haven't reached non-dual experience hence couldn't think the way Leo do except that it was revealed to me by Allah through the Book but haven't directly experience it), is there a Being higher than that which u called God aka universal consciousness? A greater 99% of consciousness that is beyond what the 'consciousness that u have experienced' can fathom.......?.?

What does everyone think of this point of view? or did i get it wrong? i haven't experience non-duality therefore couldn't really understand it truly. I'm asking to those who may know better. 

And why do we came back into our physical self n not live forever in that Infinity? Why do humans can only tap into that experience and not live by that forever? Or do we need to die physically first? I mean physical body death. If that's only perception, why can't we live in that infinite consciousness forever? Why are we still humans?

Oh okay does that mean, if we can control our consciousness , we can make our body immortal(if you wish for that)?.

Oh now it reminds me of something. Now I get it how those saints can literally teleport to different places. But they are not immortal tho......Their body will die for sure. Never have I ever met anyone immortal. Unless, u wanna think of it's soul. The soul will never die and will continue to live forever in the next dimension. But the physical body will definitely die. Talking about human context.

But if everything is an illusion, which does make sense but not literally. Cuz God did told us that we should live in this world like a traveler and not be too attached to it. Cuz this world is only temporary n nothing in this world will ever last forever(except 3 things that we can bring into next dimension*)........ But...the soul will continue to live to infinity in the other dimension when it has separated from the physical body when we died... physically....

I don't know. Could this be my ego & self survival's deception? Cuz I'll never know.

For now I truly believe in my religion. It still make sense to me. Not a blind faith for sure. At least from my personal experiences.....

What happens is you realize you are God and you go about living life with peace and understanding, free of egoic delusion and endless craving and fear.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You mean, living an infinite life forever & ever in that state?without having to die, as physical death is an illusion?.......i have yet to experience enlightenment hence couldn't really make sense of it. Only then I will make my own judgement about this.

But then to be enlightened, i will have to be a saint first, a direct manifestation of God first.......it's gonna be a long journey~

Anyway, thanks Leo.

There are thousands of dreams that you wake up first in order to see the truth. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Angelite You don't have to be a saint.

What you presently are, is already God. You just need to realize that this is so. That is enlightenment.

Enlightenment will be the death of "you". After that, there is nothing left to die.

And of course along with the prophet's way of reaching enlightenment. I'd do both.

truth is the simple thing

but almost no one can hear the thing with so much noise & ego

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

oh okay. i think i kinda understand it a lil bit. I had think about it for a little while. 

No matter how much i think about "I am God" ,literally it doesn't sounds true to me, at all, i can't relate, i am not(yet) God haha jk. But i think i know what it means. In the religion tht i believe in, we simply had clarity. and a peace of mind when it comes to God. No matter how i look at it, and observing my religion and different world view,  i still had that clarity.clarity that i am on the right track. i haven't found something that doesn't make sense to me in this religion. the more i look into  everything, it only strengthen my clarity.

Though i haven't experience becoming the auliyaa', the friend's of God but i do know of some people who are really close to God and His messenger, and we call  them saints. whenever something that defies logic happened , we know that those are the people of God. The most important criteria to be God's friend is to purify yourself. These people, they have the best of character,and are very wise( i call it intelligence). they can meet the prophet many times. no more distinction between this dimension and a higher dimension. these people can be in both dimensions at the same time. But they never preach to us that "you are God" . Instead , it's always about "surrendering yourself to God completely" ,and purifying yourself, in every aspect of life including food and your relationship with God and others. 

But, they never say they are God, in fact they didn't like it if we we're to treat them too specially as a guru, very down to earth.They are human , just like any other prophets, but are given the perception of God, as they are those who are closest to God, hence 

To think that "i am God" literally, is kinda self centered,  as if the world revolves around u. (At least that's what normal people would understand). But, i think i get it.  It's up to you how u wanna think about it. be it centered around "God" or centered around "You". Both can be your  Absolute Reality depending on how you wanna view the thing u called "GOD"/tht experience.. basically it's the same thing, but worded differently.(or viewed differently?) one you say it's you. the other you say it's the God that u surrendered yourself to. but  referring to the very same experience and understanding. 

or it could be that those saints are tryin to explain in ways that will actually bring us to the real truth. instead of making many people misunderstood the real meaning if they we're to tell you "you are God". n not make people eventually realize it's meaning if they go with that approach. it's just my guessing tho. idk.

there's a quote in islam, that everything are the breathe of Allah. and to Him we surrendered Ourselves. I think, about the reality, it will reach to the same thing, to that very same reality, but worded and viewed differently. we can question that our physicality may not actually be physical . But, whatever it is, it exist(that nothingness exist). and it is the creation of God. All coming from the One God that we believe in. If He decided that He wants to let you experience God's perception, then it  will happen. But don't be too "self"-centered that you disregard the Higher Being. And say it's "you" after He had make Himself known to You. Which only happens only to those who had really purified themselves, a person who are genuinely sincere, honest and free from bad character,especially the heart.

to those who had experience the Absolute, Am i gettin there? or still too far from it? did i get it wrong?

a question : if you have reached enlightenment, do you still have to meditate? in my case our meditation is the daily prayers. if I am God, does it mean i prayed to myself then? why would i pray to myself haha. but, i am not God. 

it's gonna be a long journey~

@Angelite i am a Muslim too. I can certainly guide you.

But a brief point for now:

You are correct, you Angelite are NOT God.

Think for a moment that God has a body.

And he is the only one who exists.

With me so far?

OK, now imagine for this example, there are an infinite number of Him (in Reality God is infinite without division, HE is Infinite as ONE) 

The only attribute of these infinite God Bodies is KNOWING. 

Each of these God Bodies wear a mask on their head. A mask of a human being let's say. So there is a God wearing a mask of Angelite as well as all other God Bodies wearing a mask of other humans.

Now when you hear the enlightened person say YOU ARE GOD. he is not talking to Angelite! He is talking to the God Body wearing the mask of Angelite!

Life of Angelite is known by God but God, in this act of full complete total KNOWING of the experience of Life of Angelite, (for that he is literally Living as Angelite) forgot that he is God who is merely AWARE of each aspect of her life's experience. 

Think of awakening as God taking off youe mask off his face to see he is EVERYTHING.

ALLAH IS THE GREATEST

THE UNBORN

THE ONE

ONE.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

what would i have to purified myself from to believe "i am God" literally? do i have to stop believing in God?The higher Being we called Allah? How can I do that when i have seen and experience so many things that only increases my clarity and belief about God...... which is beyond the nature of this dimension. i mean ,world.....beyond logic and nature of orders. This can't be my ego.

@SoonHei oh yea but God had no body we shouldn't compare Him to His creations tho. & okay that makes more sense .

But i got more questions now.

What  does this make of the Islamic rulings then? God shall still follow the Book that He sent down to the "Him who had forgot who He is" cuz that's the only way He could take off those masks? 

What happened to the God who forgot  if the veils hadn't been taken off forever(didn't reach awakening) hence not realizing it to infinity? Or, the game would be over for all on the day of judgement? or when we die? in the other dimension, God the Real One would drop it off. all those masks(hence the realization of Absolute Truth)

hahaha okay i'll stop  now. i think i should focus on my concentration during prayer first to become enlightened. Till then~

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite God has no body, you're correct. That was only to illustrate the best I could with words to try and explain... Alas words can only do so much ...

Also, keep in mind. The Islamic rulings aren't wrong... They are also pointing to the same truth

But it's expressed in a different way 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei is the "God body" (in the context that you're tryin' to explain it to me) equal to our soul?..........

I'm very sorry for my weak English. This is an automatic translation of opening fragment from the text called "Orientation - North".
This is the doctrine of radical dualism, which considers monism, which Leo defends, as anti-spiritual teaching. Monism rejects the truly transcendental. On the contrary, it teaches about the total immanetism of the reality.

1. The relation of reality to the absolute is a universal problem of the spirit.
2. Depending on the solution of this problem, the fate of the authenticity of the spirit is decided.
3. If the reality as a whole is truly absolute, the spirit is ephemeral.
4. Such a conclusion is inevitable, since the specificity of the spirit lies in its claim to a certain particularity.
5. This feature of the spirit consists in its non-identification with the elements of global inertia.
6. Thus, the spirit, as an active principle, is in a certain opposition to reality.
7. In relation to absolute reality, such opposition would be reduced to an empty illusion.
8. In this case, the reality would include the spirit as the continuation of its own all-encompassing peace.
9. The nature of the spirit would then not have a fundamental qualitative difference from all other aspects of reality.
10. This means that all the difference between the non-spiritual and the spiritual would be reduced to a difference in degree.
11. The spiritual would be in this case the active essence of the unspiritual, the maximum inertia that characterizes reality.
12. For such a spiritual principle, the very idea of its specialness would in principle be impossible.
13. Thus, the very position of the independence of the spirit from reality already indicates that reality is not absolute.

So, you have this intuition, you can feel the absurdity of the monistic doctrine, which teaches us about total meaningless of existence at all.
This is interesting, that you you quote the Quran, because Islam particularly emphasizes the strict non-identity of God and His creation. If we say, that Being (or Absolute Infinity) exists, than God DOES NOT exists. But this "DOES NOT" is affirmative!
Leo often repeats that nothing exists beyond Absolute Infinity, because it would be automatically included in It. Yes, yes! So, true GOD, whis "is" veritable transcendental Subject, this God DOES NOT exists, because HE is Creator of this Being, which is ALL, that exists. If Absolute Infinity is effulgent ALL [that possible], than transcendental Subject is black abyss of the Impossible.

Abrahamic doctrines affirm the eternal striving towards the Unknowable God, which is the Meaning and the great Miracle. Absolute Infinite is something which should be surpassed. Absolute Infinite — is Lucifer itself, the Great Being, the Master of the Clay, Ishvara, Prince of this world.

That's it. And sorry again for my bad English, it is so profound and important topic, but it's hard for me to write clearly.

On 11/8/2018 at 4:07 AM, SoonHei said:

God has no body

God also DOES have a body. Your body, and every body that has every existed for every creature. Those are all literally God's body.

God is a shapeshifter, a thing which inhabits infinite forms. Which is why God is difficult for people to see. They keep looking for God as one concrete thing, this or that, but God is ALL THINGS!

The hardest thing to see is that which is everywhere you look and the eyes with which you are looking.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God also DOES have a body. Your body, and every body that has every existed for every creature. Those are all literally God's body.

God is a shapeshifter, a thing which inhabits infinite forms. Which is why God is difficult for people to see. They keep looking for God as one concrete thing, this or that, but God is ALL THINGS!

The hardest thing to see is that which is everywhere you look and the eyes with which you are looking.

@Leo Gura yes I agree. 100%

I meant to say so particular static still body as we all do (though even our bodies are Changing moment by moment) :)

GOD IS ALL 

ALL IS GOD

Love Is The Answer