emind

Mindfulness= Success in Dating? (Question for Leo...and others)

11 posts in this topic

So, I know this is going to seem extremely petty but it is something that I genuinely wonder and have experienced to a certain extent. Does having no attachments, and being fully present to immediate reality enhance your ability to attract people when dating? I can remember certain periods in my life wherein the presence that I had cultivated seemed to just overflow my own inner reality and translate into others, making girls magnetically attracted to me. Does this happen to you Leo? Or any of you guys? 

I feel this kind of screws up my consciousness work  though, because I feel like Im constantly fighting an internal battle between relinquishing sexual desire and subconsciously meditating for an ulterior purpose (getting laid). This is strange, but have any of you experienced it?

Edited by emind

Authenticity is very attractive ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@emind

Yes it can. You should be able to attract women without talking and without them having any idea who you are. That’s a purely energetic form of attraction. It won’t happen everytime, but if it’s not happening at all, your energy is off.

Yeah i got ego death on a street and was really comfortable outside and girls just stare at me without problem like some girls stare at you when you are with your girl...wondering whats that guy about....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@aurum Can I ask you something though. How do I keep myself from drawing my motivation to do consciousness work solely  from attracting women? Shouldnt meditation be done for the pursuit of truth, because its a good in itself? I feel like its a hidden motive that creeps up in my psyche. Has this happened to you? Like... you start meditation just to see results in your social interactions and stuff?

36 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Yeah i got ego death on a street and was really comfortable outside and girls just stare at me without problem like some girls stare at you when you are with your girl...wondering whats that guy about....

Happens all the time, it's ridiculous lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Yeah all that attention you get poor baby :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, emind said:

Shouldnt meditation be done for the pursuit of truth, because its a good in itself?

It's not that black or white.

In your case, the fact you even asked this question shows me that you're unlikely to fall into that particular trap.

For you, I would say consider all motivation to be good motivation. Even if it's not always "higher consciousness" or seems petty. Own all of your needs.

@aurum Makes sense. Thanks Austin,  not to stray off topic but I just checked your Youtube channel and loved it! Just subscribed and currently binge watching:D.

19 minutes ago, emind said:

@aurum Makes sense. Thanks Austin,  not to stray off topic but I just checked your Youtube channel and loved it! Just subscribed and currently binge watching:D.

Awesome man! Glad you liked it, lots more content coming soon.