Lorcan

Stage Red: The Most Important Stage

26 posts in this topic

@Hellspeed I can see that Unhealthy Blue usually means a unconsciousness need to support a group/rank/hierarchy to fulfill their personal agenda. It is scary in the sense that they don't usually see their self-absorbed reasons behind their actions.

Whereas Reds and Orange are more overt and aware in that sense. And unhealthy Reds and Orange, take that to an extreme level with satisfaction, and knowingly at your expense.

Edited by Wyze
additional information

You guys are just pointing out the negative things, but there are things to be learned from lower stages, but you have to combine them with the higher ones to reach your full potential. In beige, you can get enough rest, physical health, hormonal balance. In purple you can master relationships, family and rituals (habits). In red you can master motivation, execution and maybe sexual energy... In blue you create some order/schedule that fits you, you become responsible for your actions and very industrious. In orange you use these principles to lead other, you can also develop social skills like extraversion and assertiveness. In green you should become more compassionate, but if you combine healthy red ad healthy green, you will stop letting other walk all over you and maybe you will stop respecting the nonsencial hierarchies created by blue. In yellow you just become highly open and systemic and in turquoise you can finally master all the bad emotions and traits like volatility, withdrawal and neuroticism - many people even in yellow suffer from emotional pain, not as much as an average blue, but turquoise is the real deal here. :) 

@Lorcan you have perfectly described it, I would assume stage coral is more associated with stage Red in very high consciousness way. 

@Wyze Red is the passion, the flame in you, which makes you more creative and assertive to make changes (in its healthy form).

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Real deep stage yellow person must be able to use red in its healthy form.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!