Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brugluiz

I'm thinking on getting out from Brazil

8 posts in this topic

Hi, guys!

I'm a bit afraid of Brazilian elections because Bolsonaro has 56% of valid votes. He spreads the hate culture and he claimed he will exterminate people who support the opposing political party. He clearly said he will shot people who support the opposing political party. I understand that some countries need it to evolve in the spiral, but I'm afraid about my life. I also want to live in a country with thinking freedom. Bolsonaro says he's not kidding about a Christian State as well. What seems to be happening is that he will change the Brazilian constitution.

I'm thinking on moving abroad to a different country, but I don't know which country would accept me. I also have schizoaffective disorder, so I need to move to a country where I can treat my condition (with Green/Yellow treatments).

Am I being dramatic or paranoid? Or I'm being intelligent about this idea of moving abroad?

I remember Leo says it's a good idea to know different cultures. Maybe that's also my opportunity to do it.

Bolsonaro doesn't seem to care if people like me move abroad. He makes it clear that he doesn't want minority people to live in Brazil. He makes it clear that he will clean Brazil from people like me. It seems also he will support a law that will let the government to watch/monitor people's activities on the internet. It's creepy.

I'm afraid, guys...

On 10/26/2018 at 0:42 AM, The Don said:

Hello.

Take a look at this video.

Dude, take a look at Bolsonaro's videos and his hate speeches.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:41 AM, Etherial Cat said:

Hi,

I don't think you are being paranoid. I would also consider leaving the country if I were brazilian.

If you have an italian, a spanish or portuguese close relative in your family tree, you might be eligible for an EU passport.

Have a look at that

I have to do my research about my family tree.

Brazilian here. You are not exaggerating, he is a real threat to anyone here, especially minorities and stage orange(he appeals to stage orange ideals but I am sure he doesn't know wtf he is talking about) and above. Now we know that most of Brazil population are red/blue and it will be fucking hard to rise above this. I have some family members to take care of and won't be able to leave the country(although I can have Italian citizenship) but if I were you, I would seriously consider it. 

@brugluizTry finding a place to study for a long time in some other country, that might be easier than finding citizienship.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I read that Bolsonaro won. Get out. Now.

Dont look at me! Look inside!