Andreas

Is this justified or do i have an anger problem?

6 posts in this topic

Some quick backstory. I have had a lot of forced psychiatry over the last 2 years and a lot of forced admissions to hospital because i was underage and my parents where in charge. Those were extremely traumatizing. At the moment I don’t go to school or have any friends because of it. Now however, I have the right to refuse their ‘treatment’. So i did. Here is what happend:

The doctors wanted to give me another forced examination and showed up at my house to talk to me. I had previously refused their ‘examination’ because i was scared of getting more forced treatment. So i flipped. I screamed, sweared and ran outside to take a break. Slammed the door and everything. When i came back i was really upset, and got told i was acting aggresively. I did not break anything, threathend them or pull any stupid crap. I was just acting immature, trying to argue for my rights loudly and sometimes yelling a bit. I think i called them idiots at one point. And also walking back and forth quickly for because of all the stress while they were calling a mental hospital. 

My dad told me it’s okay but i still feel so horrible. I was never dangerous I think but the lady said she could call the cops on me. This hole scene just made me hate myself.

8 hours ago, Andreas said:

The doctors wanted to give me another forced examination and showed up at my house to talk to me. I had previously refused their ‘examination’ because i was scared of getting more forced treatment.

It must feel terrible to go through that =/

I think it would be helpful if you could give us more background story of why you were hospitalized. Psychotic breaks? 

8 hours ago, Andreas said:

My dad told me it’s okay but i still feel so horrible. I was never dangerous I think but the lady said she could call the cops on me. This hole scene just made me hate myself.

I bet... it's humiliating to be treated like they did to you... 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Many young people have anger 'issues'. Do you know the root cause of your anger? Bullying? Mistreatment from your parents? Try and work out where the rage you are feeling comes from. I have also had forced hospital admissions and treatment which started 9 years ago when I was 22. I know how traumatising the whole experience can be. If people have mistreated you a lot then your anger is JUSTIFIED. Don't let people label you and use you as a scapegoat - I don't know enough about your situation, but maybe your parents are doing this? Whatever has affected you to make you so angry is not your fault, so don't turn the anger on yourself. 

@Andreas why have you been forced into psychiatric treatment in the first place?

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Andreas Well, I love you, and I see you. It ain’t easy packin infinite love and intelligence, into one person. Sometimes it takes a while to adjust. Wait till you see the yang, which this yin is creating in you. If you saw even a glimpse of it right now, just the tiniest peak of what this emotional alchemy is churning in you, what it’s making, what you’ll be and experience in the future - ineffable. You are not a stranger to the maker, and indeed it works in mysterious ways. Let the ast go,  Return again. Don’t hate yourself. It’s in their nature, and all of ours, to help you, and to love you. Let these things go. You are loved. Welcome the help & love. You are worthy of all of it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 10/25/2018 at 6:42 PM, Andreas said:

Some quick backstory. I have had a lot of forced psychiatry over the last 2 years and a lot of forced admissions to hospital because i was underage and my parents where in charge. Those were extremely traumatizing. At the moment I don’t go to school or have any friends because of it. Now however, I have the right to refuse their ‘treatment’. So i did. Here is what happend:

The doctors wanted to give me another forced examination and showed up at my house to talk to me. I had previously refused their ‘examination’ because i was scared of getting more forced treatment. So i flipped. I screamed, sweared and ran outside to take a break. Slammed the door and everything. When i came back i was really upset, and got told i was acting aggresively. I did not break anything, threathend them or pull any stupid crap. I was just acting immature, trying to argue for my rights loudly and sometimes yelling a bit. I think i called them idiots at one point. And also walking back and forth quickly for because of all the stress while they were calling a mental hospital. 

I would probably act the same way if that was forced on me.  Doesnt sound like unhealthy anger to me.