SageModeAustin

Realization

10 posts in this topic

I just recently turned 22 & realized if I want to be more confident then I have to start acting that way now..

I realized all of who I am today is because of how I thought I am.

You’re not gonna be that person in the future you think you are..

unless you start being that person you want to be NOW.

The idea that you will achieve whatever it is you want to achieve in the future is bullshit.  You literally have to act upon it right NOW.

Edited by SageModeAustin

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

So happy for you! Remember when shit hits the fan... Keep going. 

Can totally relate. I've been blinded by my own bs for so long and just in the past 2 day's I've started to take action. I can tell you, being truthful with yourself and then taking action will get you results. 

Exactly.  You're still young, but you'll put yourself way ahead of others if you can be honest and assertive such that you know yourself deeply and speak with one voice to everyone.   I was full of shit for most of my 20's and I suffered a lot for it.  My 20's was not my best decade.  And that's too bad because there's so much to experience in your 20's.  I had way too much Ego and was may too immature in my 20's.  I know some troll on here is gonna retort -- "you're like that now Joseph!"  Haha, I can anticipate the trollish comments on here at this point!  Don't feed the bears, don't feed the trolls.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor You're like that now Joseph!

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@sgn Why does it matter, or shouldn't you say "what is you?" So that's to point from that question.

(I am aware you're probably just trying to lighten the mood. Still a decent question to ask, imo.)

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're still young, but you'll put yourself way ahead of others if you can be honest and assertive such that you know yourself deeply and speak with one voice to everyone. 

@i am I AM "speak with one voice to everyone"..that is powerful. That really says a lot in that one line. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

You will find in the process that the "persona" you shooting for has always been there but you haven't put the attention inwards. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Yeah, sometimes you think you're in a room full of different people, but really...it's full of mirrors. I ought to know.