Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhilGR

What really exists

5 posts in this topic

I was sure that jim carrey was actually awakened , it was something in his work and roles . Btw The Truman show was a life-changing movie for me. What do you say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I think that grief and sadness are the tickethome...to Nothing."-on this video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always resonate with Jimmy. What a great being ?


To truly love something is to grant that thing freedom. It is to hold it in an open palm of your hand without clenching over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A great quote from Jim: 

 

@Leo Gura what stage is Jim Carrey do you think? Yellow? Turquoise? Mixture of both?

B45DF131-734D-4747-B07E-93A3236C160B.jpeg


“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0