Adrija

Positivity

79 posts in this topic

Just now, Socrates said:

Satanist xD what a dick. Knows all.the religions known to man. So, spends time looking after the famil..aherm harem. Works. Reads books. Spends 23 hours a day on one website while.simultaneously spends much more time in deeper more scrutinized discussion on other serious website. Mediates too persumably... 

I have a lot of time on my hands. ;)  I am also older than most people here, and did not get out much... as I said, I am pretty weird compared to most people.

7 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Satanist xD what a dick. Knows all.the religions known to man. So, spends time looking after the famil..aherm harem. Works. Reads books. Spends 23 hours a day on one website while.simultaneously spends much more time in deeper more scrutinized discussion on other serious website. Mediates too persumably... 

Also, there is nothing wrong with LaVey Satanists, per se...  just people worshiping ego, instead of trying to cut it.  i.e the left hand path. 

8 minutes ago, Socrates said:

I don't worship.ego. or Satan. I worship God but I admit I'm not doing his works right now. I strayed from the path and have work to do on my own ego. There is something in me that despises liars and occultists. I need to.learn forgiveness maybe. But this is the one world religion of Satan himself, right here on this site. Green is anti Christ 

A man who despises liars and occultists sees liers and occultists everywhere. Or you could be making the whole thing up, like you made up Socrates, nomad, or other users you have here that have yet to make an appearance. 

Or you could be on your deathbed, or you could be a laughing teen on a forum having fun trying to upset people and feeding on their emotions, ie a psychic vampire... personally, it does not matter to me. 

"Satan" and "God" are both necessary.  One cannot exist without the other.  But we are talking about the human psyche, and dependent origination.  

Edited by SkyPanther

1 minute ago, Socrates said:

Sorry. I'm talking about your sick twisted ego that makes up constructed world view to uphold.liberal politics and Buddhist religion..Buddhism is Orange. No further than that. Orange repressed all first tier with super strong ego and ability to deceive and manipulate all people below. 

I did lot of self work and see ego as it is. A pitiful disgusting self serving 2 year old who lies to keep its ageda. Boimeritis Buddhism is your faith buddy. You not true spiritual man or even decent human being. You will burn in hell for.your sin

How do you know I am not maroon? Or Ochre? I like hell, has the most interesting people in it...  Sin is also pretty interesting...  a misused word to make others ashamed of who they are.

Are you trying for something?  Making me upset? Or take anything you say seriously?  I have nothing but mildly bemused interest in talking with you. 

18 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Satan cannot exist without Buddhism or Hindu or any other of your disgusting religions. You worship Satan without knowing it and all people on here twist God word without really inquiring into what it means. Just because a person grow up on secular home doesn't mean they are rational. It means they are anti religious, that's all. Rational is stage one passed through in teens. But not be all and end all. And green just take orange for truth but then think only religion must be transcendental. Not true. 

"Satan" is the adversary "God" needs to make the whole Abrahamic system work.  As I quoted earlier with @Henri, it is easier to control people with fear, than with love.

I honestly do not care how you use Ken Wilber, your intentions are not meaningful to me. Mostly because I got the Abrahamic system out of my system in my early teens. So all of this is just humorous zealotry to me. 

Edited by SkyPanther

No buddy. The time has come.for me and you to part company. You will pay.for.your sins, even Buddhist monk died and went to hell for three days. You still believe you free from judgement even if you manage to sort this life.out. You still will pay. You part of the problem here on earth. This is.not Gods kingdom.this the devil's playground. It's all in prophecy and every single.prophecy in Bible has come true so far. So why resist it? I'm not. I just bored. Blimey you must have busy day on your hands while talking to me, feeding the hamster, reading books, mediating, working,/eating donuts. See you later 

Have a great rest of the day, and weekend.  I hope whatever bee you have stuck in your bonnet finds a way out. 

5 hours ago, Infinite said:

@Socrates What the hell are you even talking about?  What truth are you trying to tell us that we can't swallow? You're just talking a bunch of bullshit here. You keep saying that everyone's trying to corrupt each other with lies, but I don't see any of that occurring anywhere throughout this post. All I see is your ego going wild, thinking that it's better than everyone else here. 

Good observation.

19 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Fine. You laugh now. You will.meet buddah one day..like the Theravada monk who visited hell did. See you buddy 

I hope the fear, aversion and hate you seem to harbor for random people you disagree with leaves you soon.

As for the Buddha, and hell, I won't meet him, and Hell is an entertaining concept to frighten people into following rules with no other reason than fear. 

I much prefer the Vedic/Buddhist ethics that have real meaning behind them. 

Edited by SkyPanther

6 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Hey Chris best regard. I thought you had lives to save? Life.purpose to help define? Quit with the trolling and bitter stalking buddy. Spend energy on the ones who need saving yeah xD

Yes, you are my new destination.

In three days you will be enlightened my friend.

Edited by Isle of View

Just now, Socrates said:

I'm sure you prefer microwave food to having to make.your own. So what. Not.going to do.much when you wake up into real world after this body dies. 

I said see you later sky panther.I don't have aversion, that's reserved for Buddhist people. But I do have dislike for satans children who perpetuate his work. Not your fault his. But something need to work on

Dismissing me now?  Funny, but Jesters do tend to be dismissed. ;)  Satan's children?  Do you mean like... Lilith's? Feel free to see Satanists everywhere...  it is amusing. 

Are you still here? Thought you had a family of hamsters and a cocker spaniel to feed?

Guess the latest Sam Harris "novel" is not as interesting as you thought it would be?xD

The cocker spaniel ate the hamsters, and then choked, it was a double murder. :(

I did not read this last "novel".  But I see it has gotten under your skin. 

2 minutes ago, Socrates said:

No buddy. Nothing get under my skin..I'm.enlightened :D

This time I got to really say goodbye sky panther. I'll see you in Hades

Don't you mean Jahannam?  Hades is pretty nice though, the River Styx give it a nice touch. 

@SkyPanther @Isle of View

Hey guys ! Great debate by the way. Both instructive and hilarious.

The more I think about it, the more I see how an enlightened person could behave like @Socrates does. He's pretty efficient at spotting lies and egos. At least he was in my case. Maybe he spent so much time observing his own ego that he actually became enlightened. I don't see why an enlightened being would necessarily say nice things to people on a forum.

What do you think ?

16 minutes ago, Philip said:

The more I think about it, the more I see how an enlightened person could behave like @Socrates does. He's pretty efficient at spotting lies and egos. At least he was in my case. Maybe he spent so much time observing his own ego that he actually became enlightened. I don't see why an enlightened being would necessarily say nice things to people on a forum.

What do you think ?

Definitely possible. That is why I gave him the benefits of a doubt, and had a fun time with it. :) 

5 hours ago, Philip said:

What do you think ?

Or more like 

pubs-bars-socrates-suicides-athens-ancie

:S

Edited by Natasha

@Natasha Hehe good one.

Maybe I'm just trying to be controversial here, or maybe I'm under a placebo effect, but I think Socrates' approach can be quite curative if you try to stay open-minded and honest.

Like he said, he puts up a mirror. He's clumsy and ridiculous sometimes, probably drunk too hehe, but still he detects egos, lies and reveals them. Plus he never talks about himself, he only reflects. Just like a mirror.

Maybe I'm just using him to reinforce my story of how I'm more open-minded and conscious than everyone. But I think I'm quite able to watch my ego through the most ruthless magnifying mirror and still kind of like myself anyway. He told me how I was a deranged sick twisted manipulator who's life is a fucking joke. And I agree. I'm not complaining about it, I'm just trying to accept how primitive and decieving I really am.

If you found yourself repeatedly opposing, fighting or ignoring Socrates, then maybe you're not ready to look at yourself in a mirror.

And maybe I'm just tricking myself into thinking "I'm the one who passed the test" just to elevate myself above everyone.

But still, I think it's worth searching for a lesson here. Try to read his messages again. Not as if you were looking at a monkey throwing shit in a cage. But as if you were a monkey yourself, throwing shit on a mirror.

18 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Phil. You sound like you're making this into something. I'm taking extended piss out of you people becyase you're wanting to talk about the Buddhist Jesus instead of doing real.development work. I don't give two shits about holding up mirror. I'm not enlightened, not developed, I'm nothing, just playing with you because you such a gulliable Canadian frog

You don't see that it is actually us playing you, do you?

Just as an observation/question. How does one become "Expert" on this forum? I was always under the impression that it would be by getting reputations from others (thumbs up). That's not the case?