Adrija

Positivity

79 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Socrates said:

How do I know? Because I see you acting ego out here. I mean.you just insulting me  now buddy. You seriously think you getting past ego radar? Here you are yes with children and isle.of.view all corrupt still by ego. They don't have radar because they still.are.ego. 

Did I say I have no ego?  Did I say I was perfect? Did I say any of those things? I did say I have seen ego as an illusion.  I am working on dislodging it. I do not have a view of self, which is different than "no ego". 

And I see no insult, unless that is how you took it.  No insult was intended.  I am just conversing back and forth with you because I think it's fun and humorous. 

Edited by SkyPanther

Just now, Socrates said:

The lady protest a little too much.

As long as you have ego, you corrupt. All you do and say in service of keeping ego in charge. :D

Since the game is set up to play with someone, if I win, or not, is irrelevant. But you should know that. ;)

As for protesting, nope, just making sure we are playing with a semblance of facts. Otherwise I can just make up false things you have said with no shame whatsoever, just like you have been. :)

Just now, Socrates said:

Your words false my friend. Newspaper article from liberal corrupt sites making argument seem one sides. All collected to make construct values system..that false my friend. Not true..then twist argument using Buddhist mind games to dodge every accpuntabikity. That the mark of.a sick.ego.my friend.

I like playing games, as do you, don't be ashamed to admit it.   As for the articles and links, ignore them. 

2 minutes ago, Socrates said:

This why you need cherry picking purple values website to spread corruption because other debate has watertight corruption mechanisms. Try.going on philosophy site with your mind games you get thrown off in two posts. Here anything is up for grabs so spread your lies easy. 

That is your legitimate perspective, others disagree. Whichever perspective is actually right is up for debate. 

1 minute ago, Socrates said:

Well.actually. I think website here is joke. Purple.cherry picking values and good to laugh at because gullible then we got people like you spread nonsense about liberalism. Green.meme sick in the head. They do.anything to keep.hold their ego and values. Same story here

Well, or its maroon spreading peanut butter.   But your attachment to Ken Wilber is pretty fascinating, tell me more. 

More twisting. Made.up right, made up perspective shifting. Aperspectival is there to integrate perspectives for inclusivity. You use it for dark side green sick ego to dodge accountability and create confusion throw off argument blind people, shrug responsibility for words. This is why you here with gulliable.children, serious website even sicko like Steven molyneuax would have thrown you off in first sentence. If Stefan moleneaux would get you off air in two.minutes with your unsubstantiated claims then what credence you got.in real world philosophy PR debate? You right about regressive left, that's what you are doing

Fascinating, I have no idea what you are saying now, but I am sure it makes sense to you.  It is really not about inclusivity, it is more that there are "two sides" to every story.  And each side usually thinks it's right.  But please apply more psychobabble from Ken Wilber, it is pretty funny.  I think he really liked drawing rainbows as a kid. 

16 minutes ago, Socrates said:

2 hours ago, Isle of View said:

As I said before, I see what you're doing. But this is the false approach for a forum.

Nobody asked you to be their guru. Play your childish game elsewhere. Some people here are seriously interested in genuine exchange. Some want advice. Some want to share insights. All you do is criticising people under the disguise of "support".

Whos ego is sick, dude?

Get a life.

You sound like you too attached to this. You should not be giving false advices while you getting upset over these things. Dude :D

Hey my egoless friend. I have no time for your trolling musings.

If you have something to say that is of any worth, drop me a PM. 

At the moment you are just craving for attention, but my time is well spent on people who actually are interested in growth, instead of insulting others to compensate their lack of a meaningful life purpose. 

Cheers, 
Chris

Just now, Socrates said:

Anyway buddy. For family.man you sure spend.lot of time.on purple website with kids preaching Buddhism and junk that you don't even attached to. This is stuff of sick man indeed. I feel.sorry for.your neglected.family

My "family" is doing just fine; But I do agree I spend too much time on this forum...   but thats the benefits of working very quickly with a computer. 

Sure probably did. Now you just being retarded because someone is uncovering your grb with actual.insight. you philosophy is joke.mate. you spreaf lies and gossip.and then dodge accountability..what else.can be said.? You say wilber is OK one.minute, but then when he being used against you its different story. Sick sick sick sick

Ken Wilber, and you, take Ken Wilber too seriously.

The only "guru" I have any respect for, is Alan Watts.  He knew he was entertaining, told people not to take him seriously, made no bones about it. 

And psychobabble is exactly what you are spreading, you are not even trying now... a real egoic "doctor" would know the pain spots, but I know it's hard to do over the internet, where half, or more, or none of what I am saying could be true.  I don't envy your part. ;)

5 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Yes mate..I'm sure they are. You spending time.on here posting Sam Harris while.your kid could be attend to. And you don't even stick by your arguments. Using info when it suit you, then turning on same info when bei g used against you. Serious.mate.I feel.for.you too because you are a lost.man.

Yes, my poor, poor, non-existent child. Try harder. :) 

Listen mate. You busted. Plain simple..sharlatan who need validation cos couldn't stomach Buddhist garb and needs place to puke it back up again because friends at home get sick of.listening to it.

That's the only thing I can fathom for you as you don't seem.to have clear purpose. Even if you did, why come here? Plenty.of serious site to debate..ah, but serious are self aware and you get found out there??

Oh... that is a good guess, I did get over enthused at first, and that is slowly fading to a manageable normality.   As for sharlatan, I am not selling anything.  I am here because I like helping, I like discussing, I like hearing other people's point of view, and reavaluate my own. If I see any attachment, I find out why.

Try harder, still no blood unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Never said non existent. Said you shit father because you on here arguing with troll. What sort of idiot uses their time energy and life.purpose to argue with guy on website he thinks is just a troll?

Maybe because I threaten your game here. Look mate, pretty busted and you know it

I have no kid, so I am not a father.  I have a family, but that does not mean child. ;)

I do not think you are a troll, I think you are here fulfilling a function, I just think you are not any good at it after a certain point. I am also keeping you from attacking other people. I know the function you think you are serving here is helpful, and it is to a certain extent, but you seem to be causing more chaos than harmony.  Since I am not accepting your insults, spend all the energy you have throwing them my way.

I am working while you do. That's the nice thing about writing automation. 

Deflect all you want from real issue. If you spending this much energy on this place you got to be a recluse or something weird.

Play the martyr, protector. Whatever you want buddy. The fact.you still talking to me means you lost it.

If you really want to make difference go on serious site with serious debate who has people on there who seriouslyscrutinise your links and words.

Can you?/

Na, easy.picking on here to spread gospel according to sky panther and his other constructed newspaper clipping to make up.world view. Lol.

Weird

I am a software engineer, "something weird" would fit, I think, as to how most people will see me. I am still talking to you because it's fun. 

How do you know I have not been posting on other sites?  

4 minutes ago, Socrates said:

I'm sure you said you had family?? I would dig it up but cannot be bothered because it notnthat kind of site. This is the one where jesus Christ is Buddhist.monk. even though he spoke about God and new old.testament like back of hand??? Buddhism is no theistic. So if he Buddhist why go back to Galilee and talk about Judaist God?

See, no common sense questioning here. Just weird belief. You do well here panther

If you cannot figure out why Jesus would say that (if he even existed as a real person, as there is no archaeological evidence) I am not going to tell you. 

Family does not mean I have kids.

I mean, I work with computer too. But when I'm at work I need time to do job and concentrate. Unless you are a data entry from temping agency? Lol. Then you won't have to think. But you been arguing with me for hours now..do you even get up to go a piss or answer bosses emails??

I write automation software. You can take that as you wish. :)

@Socrates Once, in Orissa India, I spent some time with a Sadhu, dressed in red. He was follower of Kali and practising some kind of left-hand path stuff, meaning eating flesh, drinking alcohol, just doing as he wanted. He scared the fuck out of the locals. Talking to him was just about deconstructing things. You remind me of him.

16 minutes ago, Henri said:

@Socrates Once, in Orissa India, I spent some time with a Sadhu, dressed in red. He was follower of Kali and practising some kind of left-hand path stuff, meaning eating flesh, drinking alcohol, just doing as he wanted. He scared the fuck out of the locals. Talking to him was just about deconstructing things. You remind me of him.

That is exactly my thought, the Buddhist path also has someone like this, only they are more like "ego doctors".  They personally try very hard to make younger monks and seekers upset and affronted to teach them to see their egoic attachments.  Zen Monks tend to do that a lot as well. 

I was also thinking left hand path, or LaVey Satanist, or perhaps a Discordian. I actually have a lot of respect for Discordians...

Edited by SkyPanther

@Socrates haha... Well, Kali is not the devil...

Though he`s meant to scare the shit out of people. When one`s able to love Kali, your enlightened!

Haha, new definition of enlightenment?

45 minutes ago, Socrates said:

How about just regular bored person in hospital bed who think sky panther the leader of morons??

I would much rather be the court Jester. ;) 

Edited by SkyPanther