brugluiz

How to work with pick-up industry?

9 posts in this topic

Hi, guys!

I have a huge desire of working with pick-up industry and make money with it. When I watch RSD videos, I get too much excited and I want that kind of reality. I don't necessarily want to become an RSD instructor, but I want to have my own business, master the art of dealing with women and make money with it.

Why I want it? Probably because women are my most difficult challenge and it means that, if I overcome this challenge, I will master my psyche. By mastering it, I can share my experiences with other people in order to give them insights and help them to deal with their fears.

Once I played a spiritual game where I had to put a purpose on it. I chose the purpose of helping men deal with women and with the world. I won the spiritual game and I took it as a signal that I should follow this intuition.

I'm still not good with women. I'm quite a chode and most of the time I'm stuck in my mind when I go out. Anyway, I want to work with it.

Has someone started this path? How did you become a master? How did you start to make money with it?

Thank you.

Master yourself deep enough and authentically and honestly ground yourself in genuine detachment (no real PUA is authentically detached) and all these pickup antics will seem childish and for kids. 

I have a friend who makes a decent living with teaching this. For him it just started when people offered him money to teach them. He is also very hard working and dedicated. PM me if you have more questions.

Teach a friend for free and he might recommend you to someone else. Earn a few beers. 

Youtube can of course also work, I have never tried.

If you not that good yet go with a friend and get some perspective. 

As for you breath, slow down and try to relax. Push your shoulders down and open up your body language that will get you out of your head.

Edited by Spiral

@brugluiz

Practice a lot. You should be going out every single day to work on your skills with women if this is going to be your career. Just like a regular job. Singular focus.

Besides that, start getting invovled in local pickup groups in your city. Start your own if you don’t have one. Once you’ve got a good skill set, word will spread. Make your name known.

Also, get comfortable with producing content online. Instagram, YouTube, podcast, etc. You gotta get your name out there. 

On 12/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, kieranperez said:

Master yourself deep enough and authentically and honestly ground yourself in genuine detachment (no real PUA is authentically detached) and all these pickup antics will seem childish and for kids. 

Thank you for sharing the video.

21 hours ago, universe said:

I have a friend who makes a decent living with teaching this. For him it just started when people offered him money to teach them. He is also very hard working and dedicated. PM me if you have more questions.

Thank you @universe! I want to start learning it and create a business to, at least, sell other people products until I can create my own product.

18 hours ago, Spiral said:

Teach a friend for free and he might recommend you to someone else. Earn a few beers. 

Youtube can of course also work, I have never tried.

If you not that good yet go with a friend and get some perspective. 

As for you breath, slow down and try to relax. Push your shoulders down and open up your body language that will get you out of your head.

Good idea! I don't have too much experience, but I think it's very plausible to start learning how to do it.

12 hours ago, aurum said:

@brugluiz

Practice a lot. You should be going out every single day to work on your skills with women if this is going to be your career. Just like a regular job. Singular focus.

Besides that, start getting invovled in local pickup groups in your city. Start your own if you don’t have one. Once you’ve got a good skill set, word will spread. Make your name known.

Also, get comfortable with producing content online. Instagram, YouTube, podcast, etc. You gotta get your name out there. 

Thank you, @aurum! I love your feedback, man! Having this job mindset is helping me to summon courage to do it.

I live in Florianópolis, Brazil, and I even created a Facebook group called RSD - Florianópolis in order to find likeminded people. Unfortunately, the PUA guys here in Florianópolis are very blue or orange oriented.

13 hours ago, brugluiz said:

Unfortunately, the PUA guys here in Florianópolis are very blue or orange oriented.

Irrelevant. If your goal is to be a pickup teacher, you're going to have to work with clients who aren't at your level of consciousness. That's why they're hiring you in the first place. If they were all stage turquoise, than there's no longer a need for a teacher.

23 hours ago, aurum said:

Irrelevant. If your goal is to be a pickup teacher, you're going to have to work with clients who aren't at your level of consciousness. That's why they're hiring you in the first place. If they were all stage turquoise, than there's no longer a need for a teacher.

I got it.

Just went out yesterday and approached some girls. First steps to mastery!

@brugluiz

Hello brugluiz.

Before start I would advice you to pursue something else as a business. I would also drop cold-approach because it does not work. You still want it? Let's dive in.
There are some things that I can tell you now -- and you don't want to hear them:)

0. You practice the cold-approach. While it's a useful technique to learn, it's hard and brutal. That is the equivalent of a huntsman back in the days who hunts the prey down - and even he wouldn't do this every day. And as the huntsmen had the chance he dropped the spear and the bow and did something more save. You do it because you have absolutely no other options. What do you think about this metaphor? I frame it as a bad mindset. Think about it. There is a deep truth in this.

1. Let's think about your future success. You rocked a approach with some canned material a 10 HB and you got laid (too much slang:D). Everything is perfect. I guarantee you right now you have to pay for it. Money, Time, Nerves or Health. Nothing comes for free. Be prepared. You'll face serious problems:) (For further understanding Read 'Way of the superior man' from Richard Deida)

2. Pick-Up Artists rule at approach, ONS and STR. They tend to suck in the LTR. Why is that? All the wrong girls will respond to your techniques. I assume because you're here in this forum that you're more interested in sophisticated topics. While I don't know nothing about you, me and my friends don't want to go to the club or some shallow art-crap with our GFs every week to show off. But you attract mostly that girls that want shallow action with that technique. You'll have to pay your dues. It's maybe interesting in the short run, but you'll get exhausted as a books-person. That's why it is likely not a good way to create a LTR for you. And your clients. Even if you get a LTR it is likely to be not one that is suited for your needs. You ape a different personality... (Read 'The Truth' from Style a.k.a. Neil Strauss)

3. You said that you are often in your mind, which you can cure to some degree with sport, healthy food and meditation. But did you ever considered that this is a feature and not a bug? I can't be in a club without a good dose of alcohol, but this may differ according to your location. This is why I don't go there. I find that night clubs are temples for unhealty habits of all kinds. You'll meet unhealthy people who will advocate that their bad lifestyle is cool. Everything is upside down. This is how it has to be in order to make fun, but they'll assimilate you like the Borg if you let your guard down.
You are maybe one from a different kind. I say socialize more to make yourself (and your students better), but focused highly on study and career (see also point 4 and 5). You'll thank me later:)

4. Whatever you want to do - learn a real craft besides it. A real craft is anything that is very hard to learn and maybe boring and that is guaranteed to bring you money in the mundane world. You wanna be a PUA? Do it. But learn to make your own website, accounting, social media advertising. You can make a apprenticeship in the health industry (teach your clients what they should eat and why). All of this can rescue you when your business is down.
Bottom Line: Everyone want to be a Artist nowadays, so where do you would assume the most competition? Mark Twain once said if you are on the side of the majority, that you are likely to be wrong. If you do the hard tasks you'll get no fame but a lot of money, which means that you can save a lot to boost you 'real business' idea. Everyone loves the people which do the obligatory boring tasks efficient. You are guaranteed to get a job - even in a serious crisis. (I took most of it from Aaron Clarey)

5. Be on the run. Miles Davis survived 30+ years in the jazz world (normal was 5), because he changed every 3 years. Adapt to changes and change you style constantly to what is working. Look at the Zeitgeist. Don't stick to what sounds nice. (I took all of that from Robert Greene)

6. You have to make everything in your interaction as organic as possible to make any interaction work (i.e. be fun and / or effective).

7. You'll cause trouble as a side effect of you mission. Try to reduce it as much, but don't compromise the mission. If you want great attraction you'll have to handle strong rejection. This is a law in human relationships. Note: A hookup is not your mission. I mean the pursue of Truth..

cya

Edited by supremeyingyang