Samra

Emotional Intelligence of Exsistence

6 posts in this topic

I am the universe. Or a part of it. So all the emotions and feelings I have ever experienced the infinite existence has also experienced, and much more, to infinity and beyond.

So the question is , if I have a preference to a certain emotion ( for instance joy over anger ) or I prefer certain energy ( for instance, red, expanding over blue contracting) does it mean the universe has similar preference? Does it really feel hurt or joy? And prefers one to the other?

If not, and my ego and my fear of destruction is the reason why I have this sort of preference, then why can't we understand and communicate with each other? Why am I designed in a way that contradicts the rest of me? Is this contradiction a necessity for a pulsation mechanism? What does it want?

Here's what I can tell, now: This contradiction is a necessity for each of many possible paths. You're not a part of it. It's all.

You can also learn to have no preference over your emotions.

You were designed in a way that contradicts the universe, so that the universe can feel this contradiction.

How does it feel? ;)

@Samra

Anything that is perceivable or conceivable is not You. 

All this attempt to figure out stuff and rationalize; inquire into what is it exactly that is trying hard to figure out stuff. Aren't you already you?

After coming across this concept of 'anthropomorphic', lots of imaginary tail chasing have reduced for me.

This part of the following video explains it beautifully

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

16 hours ago, Samra said:

So all the emotions and feelings I have ever experienced the infinite existence has also experienced, and much more, to infinity and beyond.

All the emotions+feelings that YOU have experienced, the Infinite Existence has also experienced...

BECAUSE YOU EXPERIENCING THESE EMOTIONS+FEELINGS MEANS THE INFINITE EXISTENCE EXPERIENCING THEM!

"YOU" ARE THE INFINITE EXISTENCE (EVERY MOMENT) HAVING THE EXPERIENCE OF BEING/LIVING AS SAMRA

@Samra

Edited by SoonHei
added line

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Recognize the emotion behind the emotion, the seeming conflict, the seeming preference, the push and pull between emotions, are one emotion

Some emotions are so subtle and complex they're made of surface smaller emotions interacting with each other while deep down being one big emotion

The preference for joy or anything else is an emotion itself, but deceptively so our limited dictionaries and vocabulary do not even begin to describe a tiny portion of all our emotions

We are left with "poster" emotions like joy, sadness, anger, and so forth... if you try to understand yourself with the vocabulary of modern language you will be confused, which is why meditation is so good as it allows us in silence to discover our emotions without any limiting vocabulary

Vocabulary is actually severely limiting in understanding one's self, it has to be transcended

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!