Strikr

Monney asking, and spiritual teaching

23 posts in this topic

be aware than I try to cop my emotion with this topic right now, nothing is litteral here, take an "energy perspective"

is it a trick ? how can an I ask for monney if they " get it " ?

People give you, universe provide you, so you give to the universe. It's a balance.

so Why asking people to pay for your work ?

why should I sell my music instead of giving it for free to everyone and hope they feel the gratitute and want to give it back.

it can only be asked from an ego living in fear of death and in the feeling of not being provided enough.

Everything is a reflection

selling is "fear"

sharing is "love"

why act out of "fear" ?

this topic : "it's probably my own projection and I m coming back to old ways to cop with a sense of reality"

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

You have two choises

a) Only share, never sell. This means you either have to leech off someone else, or be 100% self suficient: grow/hunt your own food, make yout own clothes, live outdoors/in a tent, repair your own bike etc. This leaves you little time to master your prefered craft (for you, music). 

b) Sell something. Spend most of your time mastering a skill, monetize this skill, use the money to take care of all your remaining needs. 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

am I "god" traped in a dream who believe that I m a limited human ?

is this why I keep going and going on fixing my mind on the dream ?

are all thoughts meaningless trap game ? is this topic an hallucination ?

Edited by Strikr

9 minutes ago, Erlend K said:

You have two choises

a) Only share, never sell. This means you either have to leech off someone else, or be 100% self suficient: grow/hunt your own food, make yout own clothes, live outdoors/in a tent, repair your own bike etc. This leaves you little time to master your prefered craft (for you, music). 

b) Sell something. Spend most of your time mastering a skill, monetize this skill, use the money to take care of all your remaining needs. 

I have no bike, I have no need for a bike, as I never had a need for having a life

if universe want me to not being a musician, at his disposal, may he kill me right now, I have no need, I only have compassion and sharing.

it's only a trap in my mind who think there is a need to survive, there is none, only an hallucination. Do I choose the trap by wanting to provide music ?

Do I need to keep back on my dualitistic life ?

may the universe answer me

Edited by Strikr

20 minutes ago, Strikr said:

am I "god" traped in a dream who believe that I m a limited human ?

Yes, although you're not trapped in it, it just seems that way.

is this why I keep going and going on fixing my mind on the dream ?

Yes.

are all thoughts meaningless trap game ?

Depends. There is a huge distinction between thinking and Thinking with a capital T. Most people are not thinking, they are in neurosis. Real Thinking is pure intelligence at work. It's easy to distinguish. As soon as thinking becomes psychological and about me and my life, it's ego at work, and in that sense it's meaningless.

16 minutes ago, Strikr said:

if universe want me to not being a musician, at his disposal, may he kill me right now, I have no need, I only have compassion and sharing.

Maybe "you" are born to become a musician, maybe not. Time will tell.

You can force yourself all you want, but it won't work in the long run. There is a  "drive" or "motivation" to do something, or not. Even the words "drive" and "motivation" are unnecessary here. You are naturally driven to it or not, that's it. The universe chooses, as it always did. Trust in it.

Edited by Psyche_92

3 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

Yes, although you're not trapped in it, it just seems that way.

Yes.

Depends. There is a huge distinction between thinking and Thinking with a capital T. Most people are not thinking, they are in neurosis. Real Thinking is pure intelligence at work. It's easy to distinguish. As soon as thinking becomes psychological and about me and my life, it's ego at work, and in that sense it's meaningless.

Maybe "you" are born to become a musician, maybe not. Time will tell.

You can force yourself all you want, but it won't work in the long run. There is a  "drive" or "motivation" to do something, or not. Even the words "drive" and "motivation" are unnecessary here. You are naturally driven to it or not, that's it. The universe chooses, as it always did. Trust in it.

I didn't choose music, I find in love with music, and music is my LP it's not something I did for being rich, it's something I create for the beauty.

I love music, music is life, everything is made of it

my grand father call me, he was a great artist, I cry just right now thinking about it, it's beautiful

25 minutes ago, Strikr said:

Then why this? To me that sounds like you are not open to any other possibilities.

2 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

Then why this? To me that sounds like you are not open to any other possibilities.

you're right, this has been made of ego, I m twisted in a dualitistic comedown, I can't keep on the higher plane

9 minutes ago, Strikr said:

you're right, this has been made of ego, I m twisted in a dualitistic comedown, I can't keep on the higher plane

Aren't we all :).

<3

Watch this video:

thank you this completely resonate right now, I m no "blind" anymore

I guided people since I m born, but I want to guide even more if that's what the universe want, I always feel that I have to elevate the entire world but I had lost it through the ego meaning and the mind.

music is above all speech,

I suffered so much, and I m grateful right now to the universe to makes me suffer, it makes me understand even more, how could all those years not seen the obvious

music is the answer, thanks you to all of you, thanks "leo gura" thanks everyone I know where I have to go, I don't know where it is, but I know that the universe will tell me. <3

this message has no meaning to you, it will only sound dualitistic, talking is dualistic by design

Edited by Strikr

There are ways to make money while making your work available to all.

• Put yourself on Patreon. If people valued your work enough, they would pay you to make music.
  • Sell your songs, but let people download them for free. It is a form of donation since the songs can be downloaded for free. You can sell free songs.

But, I can't guarantee that you can make living in this way. You're going to have to be very good at both marketing and music. Even if you share your songs for free, you should do marketing.

Whether or not you share your songs, there should be enough people who like your style. Even if your songs are good, people will not pay for styles that they don't like. It is a problem of fitting into people's preferences. There are marketing techniques to make people get used to new styles, but you should study it, too.

Edited by CreamCat

1 minute ago, CreamCat said:

There are ways to make money while making your work available to all.

• Put yourself on Patreon. If people valued your work enough, they would pay you to make music.
  • Sell your songs, but let people download them for free. It is a form of donation since the songs can be downloaded for free. You can sell free songs.

But, I can't guarantee that you can make living in this way. You're going to have to be very good at both marketing and music.

The answer to the "whole topic"

I was a rickshaw driver about 3 years and mostly night-shifts on the street of Barcelona, raw pedaling with gears. 

With average folk, yeah, when I was not having trips I used to take some of them free and gave me from their hearts, but very little in the end. 

With that kind of job, you burn out quickly with that immense physical demand. 

So I did some tricks. I just stood on some fixed places where I knew rich people pass by and also using intention and attraction for only a few types of people. Yeah, I usually made more money than my colleagues, just by asking high prices. In this day and age, one has no respect if they are not clear about the price and the valor they put on their jobs/works. People are used to valor what is pricy, not the other way around. 

Now on the other hand, soon I'm going to immerse myself on street music. Now there is another matter and context. I will not be able to impose a price for sure, only put a hat for people to make donations. But I bet if I use all my intention, singing in a manner that helps others, they will be more generous. 

In the end, it depends on the works. If I'm asked for an energetical body healing, spiritual work, genuine healing that I master, yes I charge a lot because is tougher than bodybuilding, trust me. People think if it's spiritual work why charge. In the case of healing is one of the most demanding works you can offer and the downside is huge. Why is so demanding? Because one has to immerse/bound in the depression of the patient and rise the client from there. You literally align your chakras with whom you help, then from that low vibrational point you raise and uplift the other in the process if you don't master this, then you can get trapped and become ill. Awakening is required and years of practice and tolerance of pain. 

So the idealism you are shooting for is based on fiction. Love is not sharing and caring. Love is something people usually don't know what really is. We are compassionate if we feel good and the opposite happens when we feel bad. Maybe one thinks that one has to do good when is feeling bad. Trust me, when torture pain is in the middle, you are not compassionate no more, any human in the situation will do the same. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

7 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

I was a rickshaw driver about 3 years and mostly night-shifts on the street of Barcelona, raw pedaling with gears. 

With average folk, yeah, when I was not having trips I used to take some of them free and gave me from their hearts, but very little in the end. 

With that kind of job, you burn out quickly with that immense physical demand. 

So I did some tricks. I just stood on some fixed places where I knew rich people pass by and also using intention and attraction for only a few types of people. Yeah, I usually made more money than my colleagues, just by asking high prices. In this day and age, one has no respect if they are not clear about the price and the valor they put on their jobs/works. People are used to valor what is pricy, not the other way around. 

Now on the other hand, soon I'm going to immerse myself on street music. Now there is another matter and context. I will not be able to impose a price for sure, only put a hat for people to make donations. But I bet if I use all my intention, singing in a manner that helps others, they will be more generous. 

In the end, it depends on the works. If I'm asked for an energetical body healing, spiritual work, genuine healing that I master, yes I charge a lot because is tougher than bodybuilding, trust me. People think if it's spiritual work why charge. In the case of healing is one of the most demanding works you can offer and the downside is huge. Why is so demanding? Because one has to immerse/bound in the depression of the patient and rise the client from there. You literally align your chakras with whom you help, then from that low vibrational point you raise and uplift the other in the process if you don't master this, then you can get trapped and become ill. Awakening is required and years of practice and tolerance of pain. 

So the idealism you are shooting for is based on fiction. Love is not sharing and caring. Love is something people usually don't know what really is. We are compassionate if we feel good and the opposite happens when we feel bad. Maybe one thinks that one has to do good when is feeling bad. Trust me, when torture pain is in the middle, you are not compassionate no more, any human in the situation will do the same. 

Thanks it's a nice story. Who is 'any humans' 

I believe in another era and another story

Soothe your pain my friend. You're doing an incredible work <3

I also recommend taking Leo's life purpose course if you haven't taken it already. This course may help you with life purpose.

If you're going to share it for free and expect to get money back then you'll have to be the best, and even then it is not guaranteed. Money is not evil though. I like to think of it as energy. It's a tool. Don't be so scared of it.