TheBeachBionic

I'm I might never find d a boyfriend or have sex because my attractiveness is?

33 posts in this topic

Hideous.

This person who found me on the internet told that might level of attractiveness is hideous that's I might never find a boyfriend or have sex.

Why do you take your worth from others opinions? (Contemplate)

@TheBeachBionic Thats where self-acceptance and radical honesty can really make a difference. :) Having sex and dating is just sweeping the symptoms under the rug, go to the root cause!

How many times are you going to make a new thread about these problems? This is like the 5th time now. In which none of them truly expands on the problem more.

You've been given a lot of advice but you hardly engage.

Are you here to vent or get advice? If its advice, you need to apply it. Leo has many videos on improving self-pessimism.

Edited by Shadowraix

How many topics like that are you gona create until you start to do something, girl?

Ok, someone has told you something and it hurts. I understand, now grow up and get over it. There's a lot of material/books on how to mature emotionally.

You have to be open to the possibility, that one magic pill wont solve anything. You probably know the solution to your problem already, you just dont understand it and dont do any work.

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

You have to be open to the possibility, that one magic pill wont solve anything. You probably know the solution to your problem already, you just dont understand it and dont do any work.

How do I be open to the possibility?

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

How many topics like that are you gona create until you start to do something, girl?

Ok, someone has told you something and it hurts. I understand, now grow up and get over it. There's a lot of material/books on how to mature emotionally.

They told me that my attractiveness is on the level of hideous and I'm the uglist woman in the world.

That's why no guy might want to date me or have sex with me.

3 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@TheBeachBionic Thats where self-acceptance and radical honesty can really make a difference. :) Having sex and dating is just sweeping the symptoms under the rug, go to the root cause!

I'm scared I might never date or have sex because of my level attractiveness and that's hideous.

50 minutes ago, TheBeachBionic said:

I'm scared I might never date or have sex because of my level attractiveness and that's hideous.

Attractiveness is RELATIVE

Let that sink in.

Nothing can factually tell you you are beautiful or ugly. In fact I would say everybody is both! Thats exactly what makes it relative.

You're trying to derive self worth in what other people think of your attractiveness level and how many/much boyfriends and sex you have.

If you don't ever have a boyfriend that is FINE

If you don't ever have sex that is FINE

NEITHER are necessary for a happy life.

Your own fear over this stuff you are creating. Do you see this? You create your own suffering.

I doubt the person who called you the ugliest woman in the world has seen every single woman to exist on this planet. This is enough to 2nd guess on if you should really consider who is telling you that. And if they are telling you that then they likely have some ulterior motive.

People will call other people a bitch and ugly even if they find them smoking hot if they have something against them.

Edited by Shadowraix

@TheBeachBionic Get professional help. You are not getting anywhere sitting on the Internet and posting mumble again and again.

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@TheBeachBionic I am telling you to stop labeling it as hideous and stop thinking that you need sex and dating. 

Watch this video:

But I want sex and dating because I've never had it before.

Edited by TheBeachBionic
I forgot something

@TheBeachBionic If you have it, you will have the same kind of fear, but from loosing your partner. This wont solve anything at all, go to the root.

3 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@TheBeachBionic If you have it, you will have the same kind of fear, but from loosing your partner. This wont solve anything at all, go to the root.

I don't want to be a virgin or not have a boyfriend for the rest of my life.

@TheBeachBionic  Just stop having the desire. You havent even experienced a desireless state yet, how can you say you dont want it? Think about what you are saying.

17 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

You don't know if you will or not. Don't act like you know what the future holds for you.

If you want an actual stable relationship then you need some form of confidence and security in yourself. Insecurity is an easy gate to many problems down the road. You'd likely end up worrying about them cheating on you or leaving you all the time. And controlling and manipulative behavior won't solve that. Security in yourself will.

You want sex and a relationship but you don't seem to be willing to put in the effort in yourself to get out there and get it.

Edited by Shadowraix

On 07/10/2018 at 10:54 PM, TheBeachBionic said:

There is only thing in this world that is truly ugly hideous, that is insulting and demeaning yourself

You don't have a free pass to do that because it is your life and your body, imagine someone calling another person hideous, bullying them, telling them they'll never find love, what kind of aura is that, what would you feel?

That is what you are doing to yourself, you may think you have a free pass to bully yourself but you really don't, it is disgusting behaviour, the same way you wouldn't want to get to close to anyone that bullies others in this way,is the same way you will repel other people from getting close to you by bullying yourself

People know and feel your beliefs, bullying yourself is evil

There's only one thing to you have to do in life, is to take your own side, to believe in yourself, to believe and support your own desires, that is all you can do and that is all thats required, life will take care of the rest

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!