Ampresus

Truth for people with autism

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Today I wanted to ask somethings not about me, but my brother. He has classic autism and mental retardation which makes him unable to talk with us. He is always happy for no reason, which makes me happy. He of course behaves differently than people without is autism and mental retardation. Since I got in touch with self-actualization, reading self-help books and so on. I wondered somethings and maybe someone can give me answers.

As I said my brother has autism and mental retardation. Is there any chance he can reach enlightenment? When I look at him, I don't even think he cares sometimes. I mean I can hate him or love him, it won't matter to him. All he wants to do is go on with his daily routine. How can he reach enlightenment at all? He isn't filled with dogma, at least that's what I think. 

Can Truth with the capital T solve maybe some problems for him? When Leo talked about it in his video, he said that sometimes it can cure what was once incurable. I want to try it myself first, for private reasons. And maybe let him try later. But if I have to do so much research first, how is he gonna do it?

Yes, is possible. Learn Tantra and guide his inner core. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Ampresus If he is happy all the time for no reason, he may be closer to enlightenment than most of the people in this forum.

Remember, enlightenment is not about what you gain, it is about what you lose. He may have less mental constructs of self vs other than what most "normal" people have. 

If you are brothers you already bound in a very deep vibration. So, if you awaken, then you can influence his inner self to do the same and learn about his own being. In the process, he will wake up from the condition of Autism. 

But it takes courage to go deep in the unknown, drama, maybe pain, etc.

Edited by Hellspeed

@Hellspeed

22 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Yes, is possible. Learn Tantra and guide his inner core. 

All I could find about Tantra is that people compare it with sex and that it is 5000 years old. I am sorry but I won't do sexual stuff with my brother.

@Matt8800

21 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

If he is happy all the time for no reason, he may be closer to enlightenment than most of the people in this forum.

Remember, enlightenment is not about what you gain, it is about what you lose. He may have less mental constructs of self vs other than what most "normal" people have. 

I can understand this. He is almost always happy, doesn't care much about anything besides whatever he finds fun. 

@Hellspeed

20 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

If you are brothers you already bound in a very deep vibration. So, if you awaken, then you can influence his inner self to do the same and learn about his own being. In the process, he will wake up from the condition of Autism. 

Do you mean with going deep in the unknown, going deep within him or within me? And how am I supposed to influence his inner self to do the same? As I said, he doesn't understand everything very well. If I have a hard time understanding it, how am I supposed to influence his inner self?

22 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

sure, I was at first fighting because I was full "ego".

Just show him true love, and it's almost insanely easy how they'll find the path by themself.( but can you show true compassion ? )

you'll need to work first on yourself before wanting to change anything.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

hahaha writting this answer, my best friend is having an awakening right now on spirituality and a very hard one ( he is talking to me about how fascinate is "near death experience" and how reality is "more" and that he is separate between knowing and not knowing )

he is breaking down the glasses and I did nothing but hope he change for the best. I don't even consciously point anything at him.

You don't need to change people, change yourself, change your world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

On 7-10-2018 at 10:15 PM, Strikr said:

You don't need to change people, change yourself, change your world.

I think you would understand the love I feel for my brother. After joining this forum and starting changing my habits, I wondered if he could maybe one have a day less autistic than now. Maybe I can talk with my brother one day. You know how much my parents have wanted that when he was born? I may not need to change him, but if there is a way I will try. Of course I will start with myself first. 

Feeling the love inside when hugging a human being, that warmth, in actuality is because of the sexual energy folks. 

Tantra is not intercourse, Tantra in the very awakened state in human beings. Yes, it can be focused on an organ, that's a different story, you do that with the partner. 

Let me break some Taboos around.

The relationship with the parents/siblings/relatives/friends/strangers/enemies is no different than with a partner, only that in a parent/child relationship we use only a certain level of physical intimacy, but in the core is the same, equal, 100% that the feeling of intercourse, got it? ;) Same with someone hates you, is equally the same, but when you impose yourself not to feel, pain is the consequence. 

Moving on... the awakening is the same chemistry as with the opposite sex, same feelings, same arousal, same everything and even more. All this by yourself. Reach a harmony inside yourself, the arousal translate in excitement and joy, infinite energy, do this, stay in this balance with yourself, this is the only way to healing and awakening. 

All this on the surface being the reason of ascetic religions and banning of sex, and imposing a certain fixed morality around it. To break a society it takes only that: show sex everywhere, tv, radio, magazines etc, and subjugate sex in a religious context or moral/institutional places (courts, police, you name it), the opposite will happen, the people will be losing the sexual capacity, the personal power and in the process live a miserable puny lives. And deep down the matter replace sexual energy with currency/money from the outside sources. 

Consequences: 10x less lifespan bam! pain, suffering, disease, etc. 

Edited by Hellspeed

@Ampresus I've heard spiritual teachers say that young children are enlightened, in a sense and unenlightened in a sense. Often, young children are living in the moment, just being themselves. They don't have a "story" or a timeline of past and future. They live in the moment, fully aware of the present moment. Yet, on the other hand - young children are not aware that they are enlightened.

So, perhaps your brother is enlightened in a sense. He hasn't been programmed with what everything "means". He doesn't have a complex story about who he is and how everything in life *should* be. He doesn't have to spend years trying to deconstruct all the stories and beliefs we have been programmed with. It sounds like he simply experiences and expresses joy in the present moment. On the other hand, he might not be aware that he is enlightened.

I'm curious what you mean by this sentence "Can Truth with the capital T solve maybe some problems for him? ". . . I would recommend contemplating what you consider "problems". Are these things that *you* think are problems for him? Sometimes caring people try to help others with good intentions, but the actual impact is not always helpful. (sometimes it is helpful, it just depends on the situation). Sometimes genuinely caring people assume they know what is best for someone and it is not always true from the other person's perspective. Teaching your brother to use some language may be beneficial to him - it may greatly increase his quality of life. Yet, I would be careful assuming that. From your brother's perceptive and experience there may be other things he values more.

I would still consider what is problematic for him from your perspective. Yet, I would encourage you to also let go of your perspective and try to enter *his* world.  Try to see things from his perceptive, try to experience his world with him. From your brother's perspective, what is important to him? What does he value? What does he want? What does he consider his problems? What is he trying to communicate he wants help for?

You may find you and your brother become great teachers to each other, each with your own perspective. For example, humans rely heavily on language and we have low nonlanguage social and emotional intelligence (compared to language intelligence). Language is limited. Your brother's nonlanguage communication mode is normal relative to him. It's people around him that may think and tell him it's abnormal. By entering his nonlanguage world, you may develop your empathetic and intuitive modes of communication. As well, the two of you may be able to create new forms of nonlanguage communication that lead to deeper levels of human connection and love.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Ampresus I've heard spiritual teachers say that young children are enlightened, in a sense and unenlightened in a sense. Often, young children are living in the moment, just being themselves. They don't have a "story" or a timeline of past and future. They live in the moment, fully aware. Yet, on the other hand - they young children are not aware that they are enlightened.

So, perhaps your brother is enlightened in a sense. He hasn't been programmed with what everything "means". He doesn't have a complex story about who he is and how everything in life *should* be. He doesn't have to spend years trying to deconstruct all the stories and beliefs we have been programmed with. It sounds like he simply experiences and expresses joy in the present moment. On the other hand, he might not be aware that he is enlightened.

I'm curious what you mean by this sentence "Can Truth with the capital T solve maybe some problems for him? ". . . I would recommend contemplating what you consider "problems". Are these things that *you* think are problems for him? Sometimes caring people try to help others with good intentions, but the actual impact is not always helpful. (sometimes it is helpful, it just depends on the situation). Sometimes genuinely caring people assume they know what is best for someone and it is not always true from the other person's perspective.

I would still consider what is problematic for him from your perspective. Yet, I would encourage you to also let go of your perspective and try to enter *his* world.  Try to see things from his perceptive, try to experience his world with him. From your brother's perspective, what is important to him? What does he value? What does he want? What does he consider his problems? What is he trying to communicate he wants help for?

You may find you and your brother become great teachers to each other, each with your own perspective. For example, humans rely heavily on language and we have low nonlanguage social and emotional intelligence (compared to language intelligence). Language is limited. Your brother's nonlanguage communication mode is normal relative to him. It's people around him that may think and tell him it's abnormal. By entering his nonlanguage world, you may develop your empathetic and intuitive modes of communication. As well, the two of you may be able to create new forms of nonlanguage communication that lead to deeper levels of human connection and love.

WoW Man, have you written this now?, cause I have a Deja-Vu in this moments now, and remember seeing this on the same post days ago. 

@Hellspeed Yes, I just wrote it now. I didn't read the other post you refer to. It all just popped into my mind from some mysterious source :)

On 9-10-2018 at 7:21 PM, Serotoninluv said:

I would recommend contemplating what you consider "problems"

@Serotoninluv Sometimes he gets randomly angry, sad or whatever. The amount of suffer me and my parents go through when we don't understand him at all and we see him beating his self up. Yes that is one of the problems. When he gets angry he hits his own head, or hits others. He almost got kicked out of his school because he slapped the teacher twice. 

On 9-10-2018 at 7:21 PM, Serotoninluv said:

He hasn't been programmed with what everything "means". He doesn't have a complex story about who he is and how everything in life *should* be. He doesn't have to spend years trying to deconstruct all the stories and beliefs we have been programmed with. It sounds like he simply experiences and expresses joy in the present moment. On the other hand, he might not be aware that he is enlightened.

This is very true and I think this is his case. I got raised up as shia/sunni muslim, since watching Leo I have started dropping these beliefs. Looking at him, he doesn't even know what prayers are. Let alone reading the Quran. He does, in fact, simply experience and express joy in the present moment. 

On 9-10-2018 at 7:24 PM, Hellspeed said:

Yet, I would encourage you to also let go of your perspective and try to enter *his* world.  Try to see things from his perceptive, try to experience his world with him. From your brother's perspective, what is important to him? What does he value? What does he want? What does he consider his problems? What is he trying to communicate he wants help for?

The amount of times my mother wondered how his mindset would look like may finally get some answers. There are somethings I know, but trying to get into his perspective never accured to me before. I have only tried this with people without autism to get out of, stage Blue I think? Or is living in your own paradigm an Orange thing? I don't know, but I will try it. 
The teacher part sounds exciting.

Edited by Ampresus

On 9-10-2018 at 7:28 PM, Serotoninluv said:

some mysterious source :)

@Serotoninluv Mind sharing this mysterious source :)