Viking

is multiorgasming as a man harmful?

8 posts in this topic

today I read some post somewhere a way to have multi orgasms as a man. you just gotta squeeze the PC muscle before ejaculation.

usually it takes some work for some people, but for me on the first time i tried I was able to orgasm about 4 times before choosing to ejaculate, it was harder as the times increased but still sexual arousal was there. also semen spilt before the ejaculation so i felt like it could get to my bladder and cause problems.

is it harmful? im probably not doing it right and there may be some dangers, i dont know. it did feel much better than regular orgasm though.

They say its really healthy they say you can get transformation in your conciousness...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Viking Have a look at the book, cupid's poisoned arrow. Besides that no, although I guess you can stain your pc muscle:P

You can also  shove your middle finger up your ass and massage tour prostate to have an explosive orgasm while jacking off. Safer too

The whole point of awakening is training the ability to in-jaculate. The PC muscles will be relaxed, the opposite what you've read. 

So the state of never-ending bliss is achieving a level of sexual arousal in the body and having multi-climaxes all times, this is how you truly raise the vibration in the body.

But not only that, is about knowing how to use the adrenals in pair with sexuality into the 1st chakra hehe and burn it all down with the plexus. 

I speak from experience, I have years of practice. 

When one is high on LSD let's say, what LSD does is opening the in-jaculatory gate to full throttle.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Where did you learn this i dont understand what did you just wrote

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Hellspeed Where did you learn this i dont understand what did you just wrote

From Breath. Read it again. 

Is so difficult to get that we all have all the information in the universe? Literally! One just has to tap into the Breath more than anything. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.