Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamilcar

did I just have a glimpse ?

11 posts in this topic

Well... this morning , I was at the toilets when I don't know... I just started watching the door infront of me... until I realized ... I don't know how to explain it ... that the door was here ... but I wasn't .
It was like the door was... watching itself ?
Like only the perception of the door existed in the world , and I was gone ...
I still felt my body , but it was the same thing ... the body was there , but that's it...I wasn't there... it was like the body feeling itself.
Guys ... Am I really the first one in history to have a glimpse of enlightenment while shitting ?
that would be awesome ... could you imagine ? in 1000 years from now , I will have my disciples praying the 30 th of september , it will be the day of the glorious divine shit...
Or the enlightened shit , haha.

2 minutes ago, Hamilcar said:

Well... this morning , I was at the toilets when I don't know... I just started watching the door infront of me... until I realized ... I don't know how to explain it ... that the door was here ... but I wasn't .
It was like the door was... watching itself ?
Like only the perception of the door existed in the world , and I was gone ...
I still felt my body , but it was the same thing ... the body was there , but that's it...I wasn't there... it was like the body feeling itself.
Guys ... Am I really the first one in history to have a glimpse of enlightenment while shitting ?
that would be awesome ... could you imagine ? in 1000 years from now , I will have my disciples praying the 30 th of september , it will be the day of the glorious divine shit...
Or the enlightened shit , haha.

There is something special about shitting, I read literary the same story here on forum few days ago :D 

I guess shitting replaces meditation :D 

Going to shit in 5 minutes,

Give me your energy guys !!!!!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

+1 lol

Share more energy next time ?

God is love

And God in them

4 hours ago, Hamilcar said:

Am I really the first one in history to have a glimpse of enlightenment while shitting ?

@Hamilcar  Beat you to it. I call it "Potty Samadhi":P 

All joking aside maybe it's not enlightenment but a glimpse of no-self for sure.

In my case there is a mirror over a sink opposite the toilet instead of a door. Makes for a good place to do some mirror gazing/self inquiry. For instance I'll ask "who is this seeing his reflection in the mirror?" 

Have you every tried mirror gazing? (toilet optional) It's powerful stuff.

You're not the first. In fact, that's how you channel the breath into those muscles while you relax anal sphincter. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

13 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Hamilcar  Beat you to it. I call it "Potty Samadhi":P 

All joking aside maybe it's not enlightenment but a glimpse of no-self for sure.

In my case there is a mirror over a sink opposite the toilet instead of a door. Makes for a good place to do some mirror gazing/self inquiry. For instance I'll ask "who is this seeing his reflection in the mirror?" 

Have you every tried mirror gazing? (toilet optional) It's powerful stuff.

that's a very interesting idea... doing inquiry infront of a mirror.
I am gonna try that for sure

4 minutes ago, Hamilcar said:

that's a very interesting idea... doing inquiry infront of a mirror.
I am gonna try that for sure

It's could be very scary, just so you know.

God is love

And God in them

10 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

You're not the first. In fact, that's how you channel the breath into those muscles while you relax anal sphincter. 

This aint prison ,boi! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!