Sukhpaal

Feels Like I'm Going Crazy At Times

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I use to meditate everyday or do Kriya Yoga but recently I've dabbled with self inquiry. I realize sometimes during self inquiry, I feel like I'm going crazy and am losing my mind because nothing begins to make any sense. Anyone else experience this or am I just doing it wrong?

1 hour ago, Sukhpaal said:

Hey guys, I use to meditate everyday or do Kriya Yoga but recently I've dabbled with self inquiry. I realize sometimes during self inquiry, I feel like I'm going crazy and am losing my mind because nothing begins to make any sense. Anyone else experience this or am I just doing it wrong?

We are all crazy.

We believe all the shit out mind makes up.

Doesn't that sound like what a crazy person would do?

Nothing makes senses, everything is as it is. Stop trying to figure out everything.

1 hour ago, Sukhpaal said:

Nah, nothing to worry about. Ego will throw the most ridiculous shit in your face to hold you back from realizing the truth. You kind of have to get used to it. Consciousnes will solve this over time, as it is so much more powerful. It's literally no match, altough it may seem like that for now.

Edited by Psyche_92

2 hours ago, Sukhpaal said:

nothing begins to make any sense.

Before every awakening there is confusion.

All stories and explanations are false.