MikeB

Struggling with People/Unconsciousness

10 posts in this topic

I don't know where I am. I believe I am going through the awakening process. Dealing with people is such a struggle. Media, work, my home... Everyone I deal with, it just seems like they are disconnected with reality. I know they are, but it is so difficult to deal with it. What I understand is that I need to have compassion and understand that they are asleep, but it is a constant barrage of stupidity. Being awake is a lonely place. Even my boss. We have a very open relationship, but his ego is strong and is controlling him. Is it compassion I need to develop or is there something I am missing here? How do I get over everyone's stupidity to get over the frustration? Then there is my wife. I keep planning on how i am going to leave. I think she is going crazy. I see it in here eyes. Her ego is completely in control of her. She will not listen to any of my advice. I can not even talk to her. I can't figure out if she is faking it to get me to leave or if she really is going crazy.

On another note, there are alot of things going well for me internally. I am finding myself or not lol. Things are good, I am just super frustrated on how to deal with all this shit around me. Any advice from someone who has experience with this would be appreciated.

"You" are struggling with "yourself".  There is no such thing as "people" or the "other". It's all "you".

Love is the answer. <3

Edited by Psyche_92

How do I find the love?

My wife is a crazy bitch. I am about to leave. This is going to tear my life apart. I know in the end this is the thing to do, but how do I justify my actions?

Edited by MikeB

5 minutes ago, MikeB said:

How do I find the love?

Surrender. It’s already here. Everything is pointing you to it. It’s knocking on you’re door, every second of the day. This is it!

Edited by Psyche_92

Quit society, you don't have time to awaken society, you can be lost again in the main paradigms of the dormant. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

What would you do if you could never die, & your suffering would decrease as time flows on? You do not have to do that, but ponder this question before changing (?) reality around (?) you. (Or is it you)

On 29/9/2018 at 3:17 AM, MikeB said:

How do I find the love?

My wife is a crazy bitch. I am about to leave. This is going to tear my life apart. I know in the end this is the thing to do, but how do I justify my actions?

@MikeB hi Mike, relationships are difficult, the level of difficulty is usually proportional to how emotionally involved we are. It may be useful to think of a relationship as a triad: you, the other and the relationship, this way you can grasp what is in your control: yourself (your desires and needs) and the relationship, partially. You can't control what others feel and think or what they give or don't give to a relationship. 

From the comment at the beginning of your sentence, to an outsider it seems there's some built-up resentment, to what I would suggest to work on your boundaries. Boundaries are there to prevent situations that eventually lead to resentment.

Ultimately, only you can know how to "find the love", but of course, if you're really interested in doing so and are in need of a starting point, it's a good idea to seek guidance. Keep in mind that not all guidance will work for you. What worked best in my experience, for example, is looking through a lot of resources and choosing those that suited me, as well as listening with an open mind. I assume if you're here it's because you saw value in the material that is offered? There's a list of books specifically on relationships. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman is a good start.

You could also go to a guidance counselor.

I hope this was useful, good luck! 

Edited by Salcedoop

On 9/29/2018 at 4:17 AM, MikeB said:

How do I find the love?

Who are you justifying your actions to?

Who’s life is this anyways?

Do you have to be upset, to decide things? 

Do other people have to be like you? Can you see them and love them unconditionally, as they are? Why woulnd’t you? (Ego)

??❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 29/09/2018 at 5:17 AM, MikeB said:

How do I find the love?

My wife is a crazy bitch.

no idea...

unborn Truth