Misagh

The mind after self-realization.

31 posts in this topic

@DrewNows Then what you need is surrender. Surrender to the truth, to god, to shakti, to fear. Just let go. There is no other instruction. Unless u get shaktipath.

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

@DrewNows Shaktipath is when a fully enlightened master transfers some of his divine energy to you to activate your Kundalini (which is the divine energy currently upholding your state of ignorance.) which in turn grants you very high states of enlightenment. This is the siddha yoga path of enlightenment. 

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

Self-realization has a few different stages to it.  You see these stages looking back on your own Path, it's not some kind of external map of stages that some people think Enlightenment has.  The external map is only meant to remind you that you went through stages yourself.  Focusing inward on your Enlightenment journey should show you that you in fact went through several different stages of self-realization.  They don't need to be labeled, but you went through them.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 2018-9-21 at 5:34 PM, Misagh said:

@Ingit Simply because the mind is a constriction of the truth. The mind will never be able to see the truth. That is not its purpose anyways. YOU are separate from the mind however. The reason you are not enlightened is because you haven't realized this. Although you do use very good language which i can use to demonstrate a point:

It's the mind that is getting anxious over its OWN negative thinking habits, not YOU. You are simply a witness to all this. Realize that. 

Why is it so hard for to break this identification with the mind? 

I'm currently dealing with the pain of unrequited love and the fact that he loves somebody else. The pain has been so intense for the past two weeks that I've been mindful and meditating a lot plus self-inquiry. Yet still, the feelings and thoughts of "I want him so much, I can't live without him, I'm never going to get over this etc" and the fact that he constantly appear in my mind, has brought me so much suffering and pain. Whenever I sit for the "do-nothing meditation" for example, the pain will stop for awhile and afterwards the suffering will come washing over me all over again like a tsunami. 

Logically, I know that it's because I still identify with the mind - the "I" that have these desires, attachments and resistance, but why won't it just stop the identification when I have done the inquiry over and over again?

3 minutes ago, Znib94 said:

Why is it so hard for to break this identification with the mind? 

I'm currently dealing with the pain of unrequited love and the fact that he loves somebody else. The pain has been so intense for the past two weeks that I've been mindful and meditating a lot plus self-inquiry. Yet still, the feelings and thoughts of "I want him so much, I can't live without him, I'm never going to get over this etc" and the fact that he constantly appear in my mind, has brought me so much suffering and pain. Whenever I sit for the "do-nothing meditation" for example, the pain will stop for awhile and afterwards the suffering will come washing over me all over again like a tsunami. 

Logically, I know that it's because I still identify with the mind - the "I" that have these desires, attachments and resistance, but why won't it just stop the identification when I have done the inquiry over and over again?

Same happened with me... but Now After becoming a bit aware Im improving... on the other hand she tries to call me again and again but i dont respond to her... I don’t like fake people... Sometimes I still get old memories withdrawn and I still shatter into peaces but I’m working on it and I feel proud.

?IngitScooby ?

30 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That's obviously not true since I realized all that stuff ages ago, yet I could easily walk away at any time. I'm not making any progress whatsoever and have never had any experience of any nondual shit.

30 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Do you really ?

Because even when I get lost in thoughts if something challenging and painful happens, I've always been able to get back on track pretty quickly and move on.

I'm sorry if that's not the case for you.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

50 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Same happened with me... but Now After becoming a bit aware Im improving... on the other hand she tries to call me again and again but i dont respond to her... I don’t like fake people... Sometimes I still get old memories withdrawn and I still shatter into peaces but I’m working on it and I feel proud.

I'm happy you're improving. It's really an awful feeling T.T

Wishing you the best!

30 minutes ago, Znib94 said:

I'm happy you're improving. It's really an awful feeling T.T

Wishing you the best!

Thanks.. She calls me and there is then a  forceful compulsion to call her back and then the 1 hour will be like.. why she called me... what she wants from me now.... why she need me now...now let her be as she is .... Thinking all of time when her friend begged me to talk to her... and I knew if I again did maybe There will be more suffering and Her attitude will not change... Once someone break your trust it’s difficult to trust that person again and feels like very very very bad... Everytime she did something that would hurt me... I was like nauseated and vomited... Her feelings were like my roots... She didn’t understood how much I loved... but leave it... That was the part maybe life wanted to teach me something out of it.

?IngitScooby ?

47 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Thanks.. She calls me and there is then a  forceful compulsion to call her back and then the 1 hour will be like.. why she called me... what she wants from me now.... why she need me now...now let her be as she is .... Thinking all of time when her friend begged me to talk to her... and I knew if I again did maybe There will be more suffering and Her attitude will not change... Once someone break your trust it’s difficult to trust that person again and feels like very very very bad... Everytime she did something that would hurt me... I was like nauseated and vomited... Her feelings were like my roots... She didn’t understood how much I loved... but leave it... That was the part maybe life wanted to teach me something out of it.

It's extremely hard to resist the urge to go back to them. I had the same thoughts like maybe I should I try once again, but I knew this would cause me much suffering.  It's indeed hard to have your trust broken by the person you love. Echkart Tolle said something along the we're going to be presented with difficult situation in life so we can evovle our consciousness. In a way I agree as I have been very involved with conscious work, and I would still be stuck in ego's game if not for my current suffering

@Znib94  I never believed in such things like before (meditation, consciousness) I though these rubbish... But as soon as I faced stress conditions in life, I was disturbed by other people.... then i didnt know what happened to me like al of sudden I doubted myself doubted my life and was anxious... To ignore all these suffering I cane to be in a relationship and Thus all began... it seems that I tend to run out of fear by falling in love, which eventually caused more suffering... i cried when all happened... I can’t write here in words... and all these triggered me into spirutual work meditation, All building up techniques and now Im here been over 2 months meditating.

?IngitScooby ?