KenDo

Requesting help from someone with similar Purpose

6 posts in this topic

Hey, I am working on leo's course and have discovered my life purpose: to use my big picture thinking to solve world problems

Basically I am looking for a mentor who also wants to solve the large problems we have such as poverty, war, starvation, corruption, terrorism, crime, etc.
So please contact me if that sounds like you! Thanks

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I think your purpose should be more specific.

i agree.

what's your first practical measure? what's your real work?

unborn Truth

yess i also agree that your lp needs to be more specific. what specific problem do you want to solve? orrrrrr you could do a big research project on all these different issues and see which route you want to go down.

I have no idea where you would start with a big ambition like that but you'll defos want to develop your self into stage yellow systems thinking. 

I'm not sure what skills you would need to develop,

there are tons of books on Amazon on war conflicts, corruption and all the other things you mentioned most likely. id suggest reading a load of them and developing a big picture of all these subjects in conjunction with contemplation and then deciding which route you want to go down :) 

btw dont stop if you feel stuck !!! the world needs more people like you solving these kind  of issues !!! :)

You want to be more specific. for example, I chose to be creator not competitivr and and thats broad, for example. My strongest signature strength is curiosity and my zodiac is vigo so I am perfectionist, I am enfj on MBTI. so I love colors, animals, nature and people and I am doing engineering. So I mashed all those things together and when you mash them together you become very creative of what you want to do. I came up with what everyone of these personality tests and traits and colors and searched best fields out there corresponds to each of these and decided that I want to work in a small environment due to my strong introversion but also I am extrovert, i like it to be colorful, modern with beautiful colorful lights and beautiful garden where I can make it place like an ashram where people come to heal and become more loving. I will even hope to add coffee shop and animals like bunnies and goats in that green beautiful space.  So I picked interior designing and decoration along with designing magazine covers and photography.  I find nature to be inspire for my general color matching and designing. I believe if we decorate more spaces and make them beautiful and greener, people will become nicer and capable of loving and even turn spiritual and become classy. if you leave the landscape to look worse, people will also perceive the environment as hostile. I can use photography to uplift people's self esteem. low self esteem is the cause of most people suffering because those egos feel under appreciated.

I hope this can help you draw clear pic vivid as it helped me of what i want to have in future.

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

You have a lot of cool ideas in mind! And it makes sense when you listen to it, but also sounds as if you experience would bring you forward! Do the small bets, he mentions. What you came up with sounds like a great foundation, but it will become even more specialized, when you engage in those small bets. They will be ver helpful I guess.