Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BarkingTurtle

How can I purify my soul?

11 posts in this topic

So I've heard from a person that there this thing called a soul, or the essence of us. Which is the heart. Seems reasonable for the people who believe in souls and energy fields. 

Karma also plays a big part in this. So what I'm asking is Karma real? How does it work? What are the consequences of Karma? What's the problem with having a  dark soul? And most importantly: How can I create more compassion in my life?

Check out Leo's video on holotropic breath work. I've used this technique on and off for the past two years and have had some huge emotional releases (sadness, anger, regret, etc.) In the days after these emotional releases, I've felt much more grateful, happy and peaceful. If your goal is to 'purify your soul' this might be a good place to consider starting.

You are a soul. A soul is just another word for a frequency of energy known as Unconditional Love, that enters this world through your heart, travelling up through your throat where your subconscious minds beliefs in separation alter this original flow of love into different frequencies of vibration such as Fear, which is then experienced by you in your Head. Enlightenment within and throughout is about connecting back with the Heart, with this original frequency of Love. In other words you withdraw your awareness back to the core of who you are.

These meditations are the only methods that can take you to a full experience of who you truly are and dissolve the imaginary sense of self: https://channelhigherself.com/blog/types-of-higher-self-meditation-practices/. This is all that is relevant. The teaching of karma is another concept, that although does have reality, will automatically purify as you connect more with your Heart and your state of consciousness :) And also know that you will naturally become compassionate because that is a quality of your soul. Your soul is also all-powerful, omniscient, all-knowing, Unconditionally Loving, Kind, Generous and is one with all of existence.

And of course all the other techniques from Reiki, to pranayama, to Kriya Yoga are just as valid, and are helpful stepping stones to authentic meditation.

I hope this answers your question, and makes the path simple and clean.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Take the Light and Love of your Consciousness and enter into the Shadow / Unconsciousness / Ignorance with it. 

That's all there really is to it. 

Karma - as far as I know - is a sign and invitation for healing one's ego. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

the soul is pure to begin with

recognize what is not pure or what brings about distortion & corruption

practice this recognition by being mindful through silent observation

to create compassion be compassionate ~ regularly observe gratitude and write down what you are thankful for as often as you can

come to know that all is in its place, being is perfect the way it is, we only stand in the way ^_^

ṇ̩̗̺͙̝̝͇̩͓͖̯̩̟̤̀̇̇̎͌ͩ̏ͪͅa͔̭͓̻̓̄ͨ̽̈̌̎m͈͓̞̮̫̟̱̦̹̭̿̐ͬͭ͋ͩ̾̔͗͊ͦͪ̔͌ͧ̈ͣ͋a̳̮̥̹̻͍̺̱̳͂̋̔̏̒̿̾̌͐ṣ͖̠̫̜͕̳̳̺̦̳̦̤̪̬̹̺̎̈́̊ͤ̉ͧ̇ͩ̎̆̆̅ͦ̽ͣt͕̬͈͍̍͑ͤ̍̌ͧ̈́͋͋̆ͨͯ̽͒ͧe̟̤̫̺͓̹̬͚̗̪̺͈͚͖̿ͣ̌̈́̉͊ͪ̒̆̆̽̅̂

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

also, what @Nahm said :x

bless

ǹ̼̠͖̦̬̺̣̟͎͙̲̲̖ͬ̒͋́̊͐ͨa̗̻̝̼͉̹͐̅ͨṁ̟̞̰̠̹̯̙ͩ͗̽̓̆̇ͮ́̒̔ḁ̣̜̣͍̭̞̣͍̹̬͙̩͇̓̽̔̓̾̒ͨ̑͗ͪ̓ͤ͌̆ͤ̉s̖̫͔̣͌̄̓̌̓̈́̂͂ͭ̋͌͒̇ͤt͙͇̖̯̺͓̻̻͚̘͙̙̲̻̲̣̭̩ͤͨ́͊ͨͮͥ́͆̑̊͊͌e̱̯̙͈̮͙͙̙ͮ̏͌̈͛ͭ͌͋͊̏ͪͬ̾̏̉̈́̒̚ͅ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

The soul is the mind in today's society. Get rid of it. 

Karma is your action, you slap me and I will think bad about you, this is an example. 

To escape my bad feeling you will have to discover your true self, another example. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@kev014 @ajasatya @Hellspeed @yawning_ @Nahm @Solace @Torkys

What i've noticed from all of these answers is that they are all pointing to the same thing. No matter which perspective I read about. It's still pointing to the same thing. Everytime I go away from it. It's not there. Everytime I try to understand it I'm not it. 

The dualistic experience brings a lot to the table. It goes well to say that every person on this planet is suffering. Every man, women and child has it's own problems to solve, which can be hard to solve. But I believe I can help them by finding a specific/scientific problem and solving it.

The soul is infinite. The mind is infinite. Compassion is infinite. 

Practicing the art of meditation comes on the first priority. It's mandatory to see the benefits of meditation.

Thank you for your answers! I've got clear on things.

On 9/18/2018 at 11:06 AM, Solace said:

These meditations are the only methods that can take you to a full experience of who you truly are and dissolve the imaginary sense of self: https://channelhigherself.com/blog/types-of-higher-self-meditation-practices/. This is all that is relevant. The teaching of karma is another concept, that although does have reality, will automatically purify as you connect more with your Heart and your state of consciousness :) And also know that you will naturally become compassionate

These are great! I love them! Showed me a lot! Thank you!