Ingit

I resist by sleeping.... Seems stuck !

13 posts in this topic

today I had severe relapse of what I use to think as before,,,, It took me so into it that all observing energy seems to be just nothing in front of it and all I then did was stop studying and sleep and wake up and started hearing Eckhart !!!!……… WHy WHy IM fluctuating between these cycle,,,,sometimes Out of it sometimes into it...….  :( negative thoughts seems to be so clean and real that I have not control to just watch and observe but Instead to Read the thought and listen it carefully. ?✔ 

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit

Go to it, see the trigger & the unfolding, which led to “relapse’. Go to the root. What are you afraid of? Why are you afraid of it? The cure is in the pain. The truth is behind the falsity. The sensation is a message, received by “the 1% of you”, sent from “the 99% of you”. Trust the shit out of the “rest of you”, that “99% rest of you” which beats the heart, breathes The Life - and sends “you” the messages, the sensations. Read the message, don’t ignore it. Get off the rollercoaster by always accepting the sensations / “messages”, until they are only whispers, in 100% harmony.  (* the use of percentages here is to draw attention to the actuality of the whole, appearing to be divided through avoiding the sensations / messages)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ?.... I always return to the same old patterns and then regret for coming back to them which then holds me

?IngitScooby ?

@Nahm Then why does it takes so long to end... It sticks me like a Gum and It feels difficult to Remove it... As I remove the web becomes more and more complexxx. Whoooosshhh ??

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit  It takes as long as you avoid, avert, the fear. This happens in the paradigm of positive & negative: positive..welcomed, “negative”...avoided, averted, “kept in the dark”, no awareness given to it. When you say “ok. Done running. Done. Gonna sit with this and I’m not gonna pick up some distraction. Just going to listen to sensations. I’m done running. I’m ready to listen now, I don’t care about positive or negative. I want the Truth”. 

Every thought is of this aversion. Every one. 

Without aversion = without thought.

But then, life throws this at you. 

And you get to go deeper into the fear, deeper into the liberation.

Ask yourself these question: What is negative? What is Resistance? - This may your entry to Spirituality 2.0

You are still a newbie in personal development. Confusion and these cycles are inevitable. Sit back and enjoy the ride! You will become a hero in the end. :) "The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek" - Joseph Campbell

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

The cure is in the pain. The truth is behind the falsity

I absolutely love this.

@Nahm I couldn't have said it more powerfully. We are honored the receive your wisdom ?

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Ingit One day your up-the next your down. That's how it is and you learn after a while to be neither.  The other day you were riding a high. Today you are riding a low. See how it is all so transient?  They are only "states". You are not the states that come upon you.

It just depends on the approach. “We” are all new to life. All noobies. 

Personal Growth may invite time as means. And the means may project it’s end or sustain its process of time/nourishment of fear. 

For me freedom was instant, no up and down, no progression and then regression. As this may be the result of inviting time (psychological becoming) as a means to ending its very own movement. 

For me freedom wasn’t in time(future/at the end), but in the now. 

Or as is said, “it’s now or never”. 

Edited by Faceless

@Ingit

The only credit due anyone for wisdom is only in having surrendered it. To have simply sat, and breathed, while all things disappear, all sensations disappear, while identity disappears, until there is only the breath - and having continued sitting until even the breath organically minimizes, and ultimately subsides, and within this cessation there is no longer an observer nor the observed, no longer the witness nor a sensation to be witnessed, only the singularity, only the one. You are the one. The wisdom is yours, and one day, it will disappear.