Patty

Too old?

8 posts in this topic

Hi I am 66 years old, a pensioner, writing this down makes me realize how uninteresting old people have become. But my/our search for purpose and meaningful lives started all over again;  but not connected to a career anymore.....just to life itself. And somehow that seems more diffcult then before. Will your courses be of any interest to people like me?

@Patty any kind of life purpose investigation/contemplation is always worth it unless you're not aware of your own death.

66 too old? there's no such thing as "too much wisdom". get your life back asap.

unborn Truth

44 minutes ago, Patty said:

Hi I am 66 years old, a pensioner, writing this down makes me realize how uninteresting old people have become. But my/our search for purpose and meaningful lives started all over again;  but not connected to a career anymore.....just to life itself. And somehow that seems more diffcult then before. Will your courses be of any interest to people like me?

I actually think its an ideal time to start, there are less distractions, you know yourself better than say a 20 year old, youve lived and know what life is about, youve seen the temporary nature of life, you didnt grow up in the very distracting social media age. So go for it Patty and good luck on your journey 

thank you both for your encouragement. So lucky that I did find Leo’s site! 

You are young.

Many people don't start connecting to life and their purpose until their death bed.

@Patty This is your time. Right at the age of retirement! You still have an incredible life you can live.

Take care of your health, contemplate the most important questions you have about life, read tons of books, and just spend time feeling grateful for all of your experiences and what they taught you. Nothing fucking better.