MarkusSweden

I can't see how full enlightenment not implies physical death as well

82 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

You want to be dead?

Yes, I mean dead, as in being absorbed in the now. Not knowing your past. Well, you do know your past if you think about it, but you never do, you are so alive in the present moment that it's fair to say you are dead in regards to being an ego or a person. But you are highly alive of course, but it's an aliveness that is impersonal, you see? 

What i mean by I was dead for 37 years was I was caught in this conditioned relationship my entire life. This is what I consider being dead. Always being caught in the past. Do you get what I mean by that? 

Ah, I understand, I was hoping you meant being dead as in being nothing. Like Osho describe in this video, you see what I mean?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Jack River

Haha, language is funny, you see how we refer to absolut opposite things when we use the word "dead" 

That's how stupid languages are when trying to speak about profound things. A word can have the meaning 'black' for one person and the meaning 'white' for another. 

:) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I knew what you meant dude.:) so what do you do about your issue? 

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Jack River

Haha, language is funny, you see how we refer to absolut opposite thing when we use the word "dead" 

That's how stupid languages are when trying to speak about profound things. A word can have the meaning 'black' for one person and the meaning 'white' for another. 

:) 

Oh yeah. Language is a b..Fear of change fuels the walking dead. :)

Edited by Jack River

13 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River  That's a line from a movie. This guy gets arrested and thrown in prison. He's put in a cell and the door slams shut. Than he says to himself outloud "God I wish I were dead". Another inmate comes out of a shadow from behind him and asks "you want to be dead?".

What movie?

Markus, I find your post very pleasant. 

Do you even worry? For me, you know that you are alive. Physical death will be end of experience but you don’t need experience to be. 

The beautiful thing now is that you are alive and you experience it. You feel the aliveness, it’s within you all the time. 

Liberation means you don’t need the world! It’s there and we can enjoy. Allowing the world to be will fix the problems. If it doesn’t - it’s OK also. 

Be happy, Marcus! You have grown so much in a short time. 

Ps. I have told my closest family and partner that I am ready to die. Just so they don’t worry if it happens sooner than they expected. Life is such a bonus!

Kram <3

2 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

Markus, I find your post very pleasant. 

Do you even worry? For me, you know that you are alive. Physical death will be end of experience but you don’t need experience to be. 

The beautiful thing now is that you are alive and you experience it. You feel the aliveness, it’s within you all the time. 

Liberation means you don’t need the world! It’s there and we can enjoy. Allowing the world to be will fix the problems. If it doesn’t - it’s OK also. 

Be happy, Marcus! You have grown so much in a short time. 

Ps. I have told my closest family and partner that I am ready to die. Just so they don’t worry if it happens sooner than they expected. Life is such a bonus!

Kram <3

Fint! 

I always felt you have the right attitude. And you are brave as well, because that what you need to be when one got the right attitude and wants to live it. 

And your positivity is always felt on this forum. 

Kram :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

6 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

Physical death will be end of experience

This can happen before the body dies. This is NO MANS LAND xD

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

May I ask you how you handle relationships, because to me that holds me back from being dead. They refer to me as a person, as Markus. Although they love me very much I have no desire to keep them in my live, although I love them as well of course, but they hinder me from being fully in the 'NOW', they hinder me to be dead. I can't explain that to them, they won't understand. To them it's natural to build and strengthen the persona and the carrier, the material, economical status and safety. 

I have to be "my" persona in order to relate to them, I can't relate as dead. Or rather I could if they don't view me as someone they know, some persona that I didn't identify myself with. That way I find it easy to deal with people who don't know 'me' because then I can be dead. 

Wow Marcus. I never heard anyone say it that way before, but it's so true, people hold us back from being truly dead to self, especially family. I always thought people with loving families were the lucky ones, but you're making me SEE that it could be the opposite.  It's so much easier NOT having loved ones in this dreamworld. "Loved ones" means attachments and emotions and drama and clinging on to materialism, and who wants that?  

After we wake up we are dead to all attachments while still "being"/dreaming here. Loved ones who aren't awake don't understand that and call us crazy. I'm sure there are some who are locked up in insane asylums. 

Luckily, I'm dead to everyone I had in my life and I'm retired, so I only have to deal with people on a very superficial level, like in here. hahaha  It's a fun pastime. 

32 minutes ago, Noone Here said:

Wow Marcus. I never heard anyone say it that way before, but it's so true, people hold us back from being truly dead to self, especially family. I always thought people with loving families were the lucky ones, but you're making me SEE that it could be the opposite.  It's so much easier NOT having loved ones in this dreamworld. "Loved ones" means attachments and emotions and drama and clinging on to materialism, and who wants that?  

After we wake up we are dead to all attachments while still "being"/dreaming here. Loved ones who aren't awake don't understand that and call us crazy. I'm sure there are some who are locked up in insane asylums. 

Luckily, I'm dead to everyone I had in my life and I'm retired, so I only have to deal with people on a very superficial level, like in here. hahaha  It's a fun pastime. 

Haha, lovely, enjoy your pastime! ;) 

You expressed it even better than me, you nailed it. 

It's tricky, I've literary thought through miljons of strategies to plant my perspective inside their perspective.

But every action I might take to explain would just make me look more crazy from their perspective. It's like trying to correct a painting, whatever you do, it becomes worse then before you start trying to correct it. 

Hehe, the best solution for me is to just disappear, they will think I'm crazy, and they will be known to the society they live in as the family who raised a boy that become crazy, lol. 

It's almost funny how limiting language is, you can't reach out to anyone regarding these stuff unless you're not at the same frequency to begin with. 

Also it's painful to see how all people suffering from their struggle for comfort, for respect, for approval, for success. They think they suffer because they lack some of those attributes, when the real reason is that they suffer is because they are trying to run away from the fact that the person, the ego is not a real entity. But they notice the emptiness inside nevertheless, but they never embrace it, hence the fear.  

They run because they notice that they suffer, but they run in a 180 degrees wrong direction, only accumulating more suffering. 

Hehe, it's a crazy world, I'll tell you. And the only sane one is the one that is labeled crazy. The irony in that.. :)  

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

21 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Conditioned Reaction..You see it? @Faceless

?yes indeed...

Reaction to attachment in which remains a subtle form of attachment. Great eye?, friend. You are seeing all the ghost ? aren’t you? These ghost will haunt consciousness and because that consciousness is conditioned the haunting is unseen. Can’t see with the conditioned eye. Being consumed by fear, and compulsive-mechanical, or (positive & negative) movement of time as the i. The veil of time muddles this seeing indeed. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

?yes indeed...

Reaction to attachment in which remains a subtle form of attachment. Great eye?, friend. You are seeing all the ghost ? aren’t you? These ghost will haunt consciousness and because that consciousness is conditioned the haunting is unseen. Can’t see with the conditioned eye. Being consumed by fear, and compulsive-mechanical, or (positive & negative) movement of time as the i. The veil of time muddles this seeing indeed. 

Yep :)

@Jack River

Reaction to attachment implies isolation or to be alienated. Division disguising itself as being whole. 

Sneaky sneaky dualistic entity indeed :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@Jack River

Reaction to attachment implies isolation or to be alienated. Division disguising itself as being whole. 

Sneaky sneaky dualistic entity indeed :ph34r:

Oh yeah! Got it:)

20 minutes ago, Faceless said:

?yes indeed...

I have that subtle form of attachment you think? :( 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

I have that subtle form of attachment you think? 

Idk...Is there a seeing of these “ghost”? 

Knowone can answer that for you

That’s the beauty in it all:)

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Idk...Is there a seeing of these “ghost”? 

Maybe I see it, maybe I'm blind to it. 

I just want to break free from my old life with old friends and family I come from. I like think my idea of "who" I am remains as long as they are in my life. I can die to that persona, but not as long as these people are around me, because they project that persona upon me. 

I feel like my "persona" is like a prison, and if I break free from that prison I no longer have any desire to be attached to them, they become just as random people. In order to keep in touch with them I need to stay in that prison if feels, you see?

Isn't it so, yes or no?