Cortex

I Am Alone Here And People Are Just Another Objects

8 posts in this topic

All people are just another objects from my perspective, I mean look at it, I have no prove that they are not just walking objects, maybe I am the only conscious individual, everyone else is just another object 

Edited by Colin
nah

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Brother you need to take time off from self-help because self-help makes you lonely and detach. Start mingling with people. People are you, you are them, but the only thing that differentiates them from you is their physicality. Their body and mind or as you say software and hardware are different due to different environmental and survival adaption and their software is their conditioning where they acquired their mother language and accent and their beliefs and values. Once they die and you die, you guys merge into the same self and you can remember everyone memories. You share 99.9% of DNA with other people, You are made of consciousness just like them, You have organs just like them, you suffer like them...etc. We are you and you are us.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

VIRTUALLY NO ONE WANTS TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT BECAUSE IT MEANS THE LITERAL DEATH OF A EVERYTHING EXCEPT GOD AWARENESS

Enlightenment in its true form is virtually unsellable.  Nobody wants to hear that they’re all alone as Awareness of Maya.  That’s why I’ve discovered this paradox: Nobody wants to hear about true Enlightenment and nobody wants to teach it either.  In order to make Enlightenment sellable you gotta fudge this truth to make Enlightenment more palatable to Egos.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You might also be unreal. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Ultimately, you are indeed the only conscious one. There is literally no one else here.

Everything is literally one. Its the paradoxical illusion.

You are only pretending to be other. Ultimately, there is no other.

Its one of those things you can only experience directly, it cannot be explained or described.

B R E A T H E

On 8/31/2018 at 4:40 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

VIRTUALLY NO ONE WANTS TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT BECAUSE IT MEANS THE LITERAL DEATH OF A EVERYTHING EXCEPT GOD AWARENESS

Enlightenment in its true form is virtually unsellable.  Nobody wants to hear that they’re all alone as Awareness of Maya.  That’s why I’ve discovered this paradox: Nobody wants to hear about true Enlightenment and nobody wants to teach it either.  In order to make Enlightenment sellable you gotta fudge this truth to make Enlightenment more palatable to Egos.

That's not enlightenment, that just the result of a set of processes. Not to mention that you are entirely incorrect about what it is.

As for the OP, it's called solipsism and it's been done before. BUt you have no proof they are NPCs.