kingroboto

MGTOW is the natural endgame of becoming actualized??

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kingroboto said:

Wow!!! Not just one, but multiple? You should consider yourself a very lucky man indeed. I'm happy for you. Sadly I haven't been privileged to meet these loving kind and beautiful girls, I'm mostly surrounded by landwhales in yoga tights. Should I move? Where do you live? So what happened with you and these lovely ladies, did you pursue relationship with them? How did you come to find out their loving and kind nature? Please update us

And my heart is warmed that there are indeed women like these out there. MGTOW is not the same as incels. I am more than open to be in a relationship with a beautiful, smart, kind, loving girl who is not emotionally damaged, entitled, or manipulative. If life presents me such person I will present the best version of myself and do my level best to make her happy. It's just that legal marriage contract is out of the picture. Nor is she going to move into my place, or have access to my bank account. I'm just happy pursuing my creative projects and building up my financial resources right now. Maybe all this is some elaborate plan to get the attention of women? Maybe so but even then marriage just seems like a stupid gamble for men in today's world doesn't it? 

Unfortunately, you'll never find a woman like that with your chosen paradigm and negative projections onto women. Psychologically healthy women will pick up on your issues with women from a thousand miles away, and steer clear of you. Best to just stick to yourself until you can work through things. At this point, your only matches would be women who are equivalent to you in terms of consciousness. This is why emotionally damaged, entitled, and manipulative women are the only ones that you ever seem to come across.

Like attracts like.

Here's an example...

One time, our van stalled out, and I had to take a cab in to work. I used to teach high school graphic design at the time. And I always liked to dress very professionally. And the guy who was driving the cab... you could tell that he'd had a rough life and that he probably had some drug and alcohol problems. He was a nice guy and all. But his speech was slurred and he talked and acted kind of trashy. He reminded me a lot of the spun out middle aged people in my home town.

And he was asking me some basic questions about what I do. And he was genuinely flabbergasted that I existed and had a job and goals and things. He said he had never met a woman who wasn't addicted to pills. So, he was HYPER complimenting me because I had my shit together. And I said thank you.

But at the same time, I didn't really consider it that much of a compliment. I was around tons of women who weren't addicted to pills and had their shit together. In fact, no women that I was personally close with at the time even did pills to my knowledge. 

So, it was really obvious to me that the guy was just keeping company with a lot of other people that were like him. And then he was assuming that the people he encountered were just the way people are in general. To him, dysfunction was normal. And he was judging women, that (if he were a woman) he would be exactly like them. And he was probably guilty of the "pills" and "no goals" thing himself, that he judged the women in his life so much for.

Now, I'm not saying that you're like that guy. I'm just saying that you're assuming the same things about reality that he is. Basically, that the people you keep company with and encounter are the norm. And then projecting the worst judgment onto women as a whole group, even when you're guilty of the same crimes. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald 

Thank you for the chuckle

no wonder I've never encountered psychologically healthy women my whole life, they must've smelled me and were circling me from a thousand mile radius this  whole time!!! 

Edited by kingroboto

Just now, kingroboto said:

@Emerald psychologically healthy women

no wonder I've never encountered psychologically healthy women my whole life, they must've smelled me and are circling me from a thousand mile radius this  whole time!!! 

Precisely. Only they're not circling you. They're leaving you out of their concerns entirely.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

28 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Precisely. Only they're not circling you. They're leaving you out of their concerns entirely.

Great, I wish them well

21 minutes ago, kingroboto said:

@Emerald 

no wonder I've never encountered psychologically healthy women my whole life, they must've smelled me and were circling me from a thousand mile radius this  whole time!!! 

Well. there's a double reason for that.

The first and most important is that you have your psychological issues to fix. I am fixing mine, and the way that the "feminine world" is responding to me is changing too. When you start to emotionally understand women you will start to attract a more positive feminine vibe. 

The second reason is that the vast majority of people are indoctrinated by mainstream society, which means that a big percentage of women (and men) are just zombies addicted to gossip, the latest Iphone, and reality shows. The end result is that a lot of women (and again, men) are in the matrix, shallow, superficial, trained by the government to be silent puppies and consume. 

Regarding projection, I used to think a lot that women were very very fickle and avoidant of commitment. Then I started inquiring and meditating about my behaviours and discovered that in the past I've been VERY fickle and incongruent with women. Things like inviting them to a date and then never actually organizing the details to meet and just disappear. Another thing I used to do was to avoid like hell to show our relationship to my and her friends, because public commitment was scary to me at the time. And so I projected it onto women. By the way after 6-12 months of commitment "in the shadows" these girls all dumped me because of it (now I recognize they were right) and I then had an excuse to play the victim and feel like the "good one" mistreated.

Now, I've also had legitimate bad experiences but only as a teenager. The experiences up here are more recent, after I developed this damaged persona.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Also be aware that you might have an ego of being the good loser guy, like I have.

If you believe you are the good guy who gets targeted by evil, you are going to act in a weird manner that's going to attract negative reactions, or upset good people, whom you're going to misinterpret as bad people (like I did with the good girls I dated in the recent years).

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

13 minutes ago, kingroboto said:

Great, I wish them well

Something tells me that this isn't true... ;)

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald

:D

something tells me you desperately want men to be unhappy, that's why you construct imaginary visions of suffering men in your head, to make yourself feel a little better about your life. I also like that extremely long winded personal story you forced in to basically portray yourself as a well put together, accomplished woman who is revered by a lowly man, to boost your ego a little on a internet forum. Maybe reflect on why you pick that particular tale if it even happened at all. 

35 minutes ago, kingroboto said:

@Emerald

:D

something tells me you desperately want men to be unhappy, that's why you construct imaginary visions of suffering men in your head, to make yourself feel a little better about your life. I also like that extremely long winded personal story you forced in to basically portray yourself as a well put together, accomplished woman who is revered by a lowly man, to boost your ego a little on a internet forum. Maybe reflect on why you pick that particular tale if it even happened at all. 

Your projection is very strong. You have to realize at some point when you're being delusional. 

Emotionalmastery.org

At the end of the day, we meet a very small portion of the total potential people in the mating pool.

Using previous experiences and projecting those on everybody you meet will be self destructive.

@kingroboto By the way, how old are you?

Emotionalmastery.org