Jack River

Awesome posts that talk about the ending of experience

15 posts in this topic

The veil that blankets BE-ING 

Are we aware that “the i” is a veil of conceptualizations, or the accumulated(experience, knowledge, memory), that responds to the now with that content-movement of the past??

That being one and the same movement as “the i”, or “the knower-known”, that seeks security in time, which prevents actual timeless be-ing.

All this being a movement of fear with the agenda of self preservation. To evade the fact to the abstraction in order to capture and maintain a sense of psychological security-psychological permanence. 

Do we see that as long as there is this neurotic compulsion to adhere, and project, that which has been accumulated through the movement of thought, (experience, knowledge, memory), that in so doing, we are preventing actual present moment be-ing??

Do we see that we meet the dynamic happening of “the now”, with that accumulation of the past,(thought as the i)??

The alive and dynamic action of be-ing, is then blanketed with all that movement of the i, (memory), which projects itself in place of “what is” in accordance to its own static content of what should be. 

In this movement of time as the i, there is then an interpretation of that static content, which influences the projection, which then follows an action in accordance to that projected image. 

Again, that action is the response of an interpreted-projection, which is the response of memory, registering, recollecting from the past-thought. We then apply that finite veil of experience to meet the challenge of the infinite -active dynamic now. 

In the actual “action of be-ing”, there is no choosing between the opposites. Actual be-ing implies the absence of choice as the chooser, who chooses between two opposing concepts, or any content-movement from the past whatsoever...Choosing, or deciding between, is one and the same movement as the past that acts according to the false notion, that ‘the chooser’ is different from that which it chooses. 

This is an example of the dualistic nature of thinking, when “the thinker”, thinks, it is separate from that which it thinks. 

Even, “present movement be-ing”, can be the product of conceptualization if this accumulated movement-contents, as the i, which is the past, meets the present active and elusive now. 

In that, the active happening of now is then deduced by the deadness of the past, (memory), and (thought as the i), then becomes projected again as a future barrier to “the be-ingness of now” 

Here I have utilized thought, (a conceptual expression), that points to a fact that is common to the conditioned consciousness of human kind. Pointing to the actuality that the psychological accumulation of “the i” distorts, and makes for this (deduction), that diminishes the beauty, joy, and creativity of the dynamic, aliveness, of now. 

When we can observe without the observer, which is void of (experience, knowledge, memory), or time as the i, only then is there a timeless dynamic/stillness of be-ing. 

This is what I have been exploring over the last  four months or so. How to explain this “ending of experience”, more efficiently....What it boils down to is the ending of experience in and of itself. Freedom to me, implies the absence of experience, or(measure), acting as a veil to that which is immeasurable. Experience has its place in practical affairs, but psychologically it has none.  

When all psychological experience as the i ceases to be carried over onto the living movement of now, only then that which is mysterious, (THE SACRED), is actualized. This is what I would refer to as BE-ING, or consciousness empty of its conditioned movement-content of time as the i. Or what I refer to as headlessness. 

As I have said before, to me, this is the most creative movement that can take place. This movement is not found within the realm of time. 

Nor is this the invention of thought, but an actualized emptiness void of the conditioned nature of thought, consciousness empty of its contents-movement so that there can be communion with WHAT IS. 

BY FACELESS

Edited by Jack River

Fear seeks security in seeking various types of experiences.

Seeking these experiences is the very binding movement of psychological dependence that becomes the burden of time, and prevents timeless being. 

Are you sure experience is what you are looking for?

And who is this experiencer? 

Is it not one and the same movement of experience. 

Observe with care...what causes this disharmony with your “absolute”? 

Is it not the accompanied implications of the “experiencer”, which is the carry over of (experience, knowledge, memory), or (static content) onto each new, fresh, and (dynamic) movement of the now? 

Can this “absolute” be experienced, or is it the absense of experience at all. 

Its easy to take a substance and temporarily remove that space between the experiencer and the experiencing. But when there is a cessation of carry over of the veil of experience, (psychological memory as the i), in that every moment in daily life makes for not a mere “temporary experience”, but a never ending, and ongoing movement of unconditioned freedom. 

To meet each moment afresh. The most creative movement that can take place. 

A dynamic stillness. Timelessness or what I call headlessness. 

Again, are you sure what you want is mere experience??

By FACELESS 

18 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's impossible to not experience. 

You experience dynamic stillness. Timelessness/headlessness. 

Yeah he means experience as in the experience one accumulates over time. I have had this before about two months ago. Atleast from how he explains it it seems very similar. It is hella strange dude. 

Edited by Jack River

thanks for sharing this @Jack River

and thank you @Faceless!

what is conveyed here is huge, and impressively concise

it only seems appropriate these hieroglyphic teachings of "faceless" would not be shared by himself ;)

@Mikael89

it helps to not interpret these writings in a strictly literal sense, for they are but indications or conveyance of concept

words are but tools here, offering a picture of the indescribable is not a simple task

can one exactly measure the immeasurable?

n͔̤̰͈͓̣̻̩͆ͩͤ̈́a̻̜̲̹̬̒̐ͧ̓͛͆ͨͯ̎ͩ̅͒̌ͫ̋̆ͪ̚m̪͎̺͉̭̥͔͉̱͙̜ͦ̓ͫ̏ͮ̈́͐ͭ̃̚ͅa͉̣̩̥͚̮̠̤̤͆̏͗́ͥ̀̓͐̃̋̉̑̑͗̄̓ͬ̚s͕͕̣̞͙̬͕̞̳̜͔̮͓̰̖̱̎̓ͫ̏̆ͬͯ̋̒̃́ͅt̪̲̗̻̯̦̭̥̻͔̳̋͑̍̌̈́ͮ̉ͩ̽̃̍̿͋̇ͣĕ̥̖̫̙͚̝̎ͥ̽̈̽͆̽̋̐͑̈́̓̚̚

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

I experience the end of experience......haha

23 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I experience the end of experience......haha

You understand what is being said dude?:)

28 minutes ago, Jack River said:

You understand what is being said dude?:)

Who is asking?

12 hours ago, Jack River said:

Yeah he means experience as in the experience one accumulates over time

Indeed:)

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

Who is asking?

We've got an owl in the thread xD

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

Who is asking?

I’m wondering if you understand what was said? 

2 minutes ago, robdl said:

We've got an owl in the thread xD

Who who !! xD