tentacion

MDMA first time - what to expect

7 posts in this topic

Hello :) So i'm planning to snort pure mdma for the first time in my life in the next couple of days. What kind of experiences or realizations can I expect from this? Someone who have tried it? What are your experiences?

Definitely nothing to worry about. Take small line first and see for yourself, then just go up gradually. Too lazy to write long experiences, but basically It makes you euphoric, much more emotional, energetic. Most people become really open, honest, friendly and full of love, additionally with high energy kick. I really loved It (sober for some time now) as It really connects people and overflows you with love. :D 

Realizations? It really "opens" people so It's great idea to take with friends, girl/boyfriend. Don't think about useless crap and have fun. Be present, more compassionate, loving etc.

I bet you will love It and this really isn't something that needs preparation or anything as you stay consciouss and all that changes is your emotional state not the whole dimension as other drugs :D 

I'd recommend you to not snort it, but to put it into a capsule and ingest it orally. much smoother and lasts longer - and won't irritate your nasal cavity :)

I've had a wonderful experience with it. it was like actual therapy for me. it helped me talking about some very dark stuff which was still spooking around in my subconscious. I was able to talk about it freely, in order to let it go once for all.

for me it was just pure bliss. my mind got so silent that I was able to really, like really connect with my body and specially  with my emotions. the silence of the mind enabled me to become aware of the perfection of each moment - for the first time. 

I seem to be more in touch with my emotions since then. if used correctly, I think it can be very powerful and healing :x

I wish you a wonderful experience:x

whatever arises, love that

Thanks guys :) I will do it with my bestfriend and cousin so should be a good experience. I hope to experience unconditional love or divine/universal love as that could transform me and my limited perception of what "another" really is. I don't expect it but that is my intention, we will see where it goes.

I made this thread a few weeks ago about mine and my wife's first experience with it.

To be clear, it was her first experience with it altogether and my first in about 18yrs, but I took it maybe 6-8 times before this when I was in highschool.

Don't snort!! There is a reason MDMA is pressed into pills, its way better orally.