TheSomeBody

suicidal without depression

27 posts in this topic

i really feel fine, even good sometimes. but i just dont want to live, i am fed up. live a game that you dont want to play, you pretty much get it and dont want to play.

i want to quit, no matter the situation , how good or bad i feel i just dont want it.

i dont know why i even post it on the forum...

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

@TheSomeBody Is it true that you don’t want to live. Surely you must have at least one reason. Why do you want to ‘quit’.

Edited by Speedscarlet

18 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@TheSomeBody you don't realize the depth of the lie you're telling yourself.

maybe?

18 hours ago, Speedscarlet said:

@TheSomeBody Is it true that you don’t want to live. Surely you must have at least one reason. Why do you want to ‘quit’.

i just dont want it

6 hours ago, John Lula said:

@TheSomeBody You could make the game better for other's. After awakening, what else is there to do? I like what Peter Ralston says on this, The reason we feel depressed is becasue 99% of the things we do, we do for ourselves, and there isn't one.

the game is imagenative. i can make myself feel really good , but it is just feelings, nothing.

i just dont want to play this game, why people so negative about it?

31 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

i just dont want to play this game

then why are you having this experience?

you obviously want it. there is certainly a mysterious and unstoppable desire to exist deep deep down within the field of consciousness. you just lack direct experience of your most fundamental nature.

once you notice what death is really about, you'll shit bricks. you don't know what you're saying. enough whining already.

unborn Truth

20 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

Because everything has consequences, including this one. If you don't know what they are, just look deeper into your basic life path and spiritual path. We are all unique; that's why only you know where you stand. Go and research deeply what are the consequences. Only you could figure that out.

But, the first basic step is to seek help. Otherwise, you can't open your mind to the other things.

On 23.8.2018 at 11:10 AM, ajasatya said:

then why are you having this experience?

you obviously want it. there is certainly a mysterious and unstoppable desire to exist deep deep down within the field of consciousness. you just lack direct experience of your most fundamental nature.

once you notice what death is really about, you'll shit bricks. you don't know what you're saying. enough whining already.

im not whining, i just feel now that i dont want it

On 23.8.2018 at 1:20 PM, Key Elements said:

Because everything has consequences, including this one. If you don't know what they are, just look deeper into your basic life path and spiritual path. We are all unique; that's why only you know where you stand. Go and research deeply what are the consequences. Only you could figure that out.

But, the first basic step is to seek help. Otherwise, you can't open your mind to the other things.

most of the help that i can get is talking and taking pills...

On 8/23/2018 at 9:40 AM, ajasatya said:

enough whining already.

Saying that is rude. This person, at least to me, isn't whining at all. Just stating their claim pretty calmly. @TheSomeBody Even though you stated that you are not depressed your posts to me seem like you are depressed. I believe if someone is thinking of suicide then that person probably has depression.

On 8/23/2018 at 11:50 AM, Key Elements said:

But, the first basic step is to seek help. 

Agree. Have you thought about counselling? Do you have insurance that would cover it? I have a theory on counselling. I believe 1/3 counselors can improve your life in at least a decent way. I believe counselling has a bad rep because those people have gotten unlucky with the 1/3 odds. Even though it is 1/3 you can still go 0/8, for example. I believe almost all counselors try to help and want to help, but I think that counselling is one of the hardest jobs possible to be good at. 

On 8/22/2018 at 3:56 PM, TheSomeBody said:

I hear you. I've been putting in the work and yet where are my results!

I am currently reading Arnold Schwarzenegger's autobiography and it has been very inspiration to me. Like you, I struggle with finding meaning in doing anything. This book has been helping me fight that.

On 8/22/2018 at 5:22 PM, ajasatya said:

@TheSomeBody you don't realize the depth of the lie you're telling yourself.

This sounds really great on paper. You are not the first person I have read type this. The thing is I have yet to read someone explain why this is and be able to relate that to the person who feels the opposite.

Edited by TeamBills

4 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

most of the help that i can get is talking and taking pills...

Hmm..That's not good. I could definitely tell you from my experience that life isn't about quitting. Life is the complete opposite. It's about contributing and giving to the world in healthy ways. Eventually, you got to find ways of doing this in your own unique way.

I highly do not recommend that anyone quits. You know, the tough part is also seeking high quality help. Also, pick only the advices that are helpful to you. Try to make good decisions--please be careful and eventually learn to do this. I recommend this book: Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life. It's a psychology book. Also explore light exercises like meditation. Those are not the only two things. Eventually, you got to research. 

10 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Hmm..That's not good. I could definitely tell you from my experience that life isn't about quitting. Life is the complete opposite. It's about contributing and giving to the world in healthy ways. Eventually, you got to find ways of doing this in your own unique way.

I highly do not recommend that anyone quits. You know, the tough part is also seeking high quality help. Also, pick only the advices that are helpful to you. Try to make good decisions--please be careful and eventually learn to do this. I recommend this book: Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life. It's a psychology book. Also explore light exercises like meditation. Those are not the only two things. Eventually, you got to research. 

i do daly meditation for 50 min . i dont really know if i am in need for help really

10 hours ago, TeamBills said:

Saying that is rude. This person, at least to me, isn't whining at all. Just stating their claim pretty calmly. @TheSomeBody Even though you stated that you are not depressed your posts to me seem like you are depressed. I believe if someone is thinking of suicide then that person probably has depression.

Agree. Have you thought about counselling? Do you have insurance that would cover it? I have a theory on counselling. I believe 1/3 counselors can improve your life in at least a decent way. I believe counselling has a bad rep because those people have gotten unlucky with the 1/3 odds. Even though it is 1/3 you can still go 0/8, for example. I believe almost all counselors try to help and want to help, but I think that counselling is one of the hardest jobs possible to be good at. 

I hear you. I've been putting in the work and yet where are my results!

I am currently reading Arnold Schwarzenegger's autobiography and it has been very inspiration to me. Like you, I struggle with finding meaning in doing anything. This book has been helping me fight that.

This sounds really great on paper. You are not the first person I have read type this. The thing is I have yet to read someone explain why this is and be able to relate that to the person who feels the opposite.

some times i am depressed (lately) but even when i feel good i feel like i just dont want to be here

6 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

i do daly meditation for 50 min . i dont really know if i am in need for help really

Ok then, but do help yourself and research stuff that will help you when needed. There are consequences to everything. We have a basic life path and a spiritual path with consequences. 

On 8/23/2018 at 1:26 AM, TheSomeBody said:

i really feel fine, even good sometimes. but i just dont want to live, i am fed up.

Live a life of sheer joy and ecstasy , that is the only way to live. Every other way is only to commit a slow suicide. There is a life to live which is of adventure and not of social conformity. There is a life of meditation. Now start living a life of relaxation, calm and quiet. And you will be surprised, you have been missing life, not because life is worthless. You have been missing life because you have been taught to live a worthless kind of life.

14 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Ok then, but do help yourself and research stuff that will help you when needed. There are consequences to everything. We have a basic life path and a spiritual path with consequences. 

7 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Live a life of sheer joy and ecstasy , that is the only way to live. Every other way is only to commit a slow suicide. There is a life to live which is of adventure and not of social conformity. There is a life of meditation. Now start living a life of relaxation, calm and quiet. And you will be surprised, you have been missing life, not because life is worthless. You have been missing life because you have been taught to live a worthless kind of life.

it is pretty easy to live life of sheer joy and ecstasy, i just dont want to live.

7 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

it is pretty easy to live life of sheer joy and ecstasy, i just dont want to live.

Don't assume that you can die. You have seen the death of other persons, you don't know what will happen when you leave this body. May be death is a social illusion, you may just leave your physical body and see everybody crying around the body and preparing for cremation.

5 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Don't assume that you can die. You have seen the death of other persons, you don't know what will happen when you leave this body. May be death is a social illusion, you may just leave your physical body and see everybody crying around the body and preparing for cremation.

well,i know that i can stop the functions of the mind to stop existing, pretty good for me.

and we dont do creamation in my country

4 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

I think by what you said, you're totally not getting my point, ok?

I said that every human being walks 2 paths--a basic life path and a spiritual path. 

When you make a decision like that, you can end your basic life path. You may never discover your talents. You may never get your dream career and start a dream business. You may never use your abilities to help anyone. However, you can never end your spiritual path. It's eternal. But, you may find out the hard way if you make a horrible choice in your life. Btw, both paths are interconnected. 

6 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

well,i know that i can stop the functions of the mind to stop existing, pretty good for me.

That is a default position, an assumption. Maybe after death we still have complete brain function. We have no idea what happens.

7 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

it is pretty easy to live life of sheer joy and ecstasy, 

Hot damn can you give me the secret formula?

For me, I find life very interesting because of the chance of my worries going away and everything working out. I have a hard time explaining it in words. Does this statement help? 

11 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I think by what you said, you're totally not getting my point, ok?

I said that every human being walks 2 paths--a basic life path and a spiritual path. 

When you make a decision like that, you can end your basic life path. You may never discover your talents. You may never get your dream career and start a dream business. You may never use your abilities to help anyone. However, you can never end your spiritual path. It's eternal. But, you may find out the hard way if you make a horrible choice in your life. Btw, both paths are interconnected. 

i chose the spiritual way, i dont know if it will end after i die or not but you never know what you never know right?

8 hours ago, TeamBills said:

That is a default position, an assumption. Maybe after death we still have complete brain function. We have no idea what happens.

Hot damn can you give me the secret formula?

For me, I find life very interesting because of the chance of my worries going away and everything working out. I have a hard time explaining it in words. Does this statement help? 

the brain is part of the pysical body. 

you just need to look at life at this way, but you gonna see that you are whe watcher and all your joy is not existing as you pain and worrings . you joys from life is just a virutal cycle that you built aroud you.

my life is pretty good, i just dont wanna live.

19 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

i chose the spiritual way, i dont know if it will end after i die or not but you never know what you never know right?

It's your choice to assume that you'll never know. There is non-duality and there is duality of other realms--don't make a poor decision that will cause you to be stuck in a horrible realm.

Now, I already said everything I know in accordance to what you posted.