Jcent

Heard of Ormus? Consciousness Tool Or Total Scam?

12 posts in this topic

I've recently stumbled upon something called Ormus. Though I've only done some basic research, I was wondering what you guys thought of it. Taken consistently over the long term, people claim that it has profound effects on their awareness, concentration, etc., and that it amplifies their intentions. Some guy even said he cured his ADHD with it. From what I gather, the people who make it are like modern-day alchemists.

Legit? And if so, any side effects? I've been working hard on eating healthy and detoxing so I was worried that I would be consistently ingesting heavy metals (gold, silver, tritium, rubidium, etc., etc.) which would be moving me backwards. Is it correct to view it as something like a daily supplement (similar to Omega-3, D3, B12, etc.)?

If it's an effective tool for consciousness, you have my attention. Thanks.

Some videos I saw:

Especially interested if @Leo Gura has anything to say about it.

Edited by Jcent

Are you new to the internet? There are thousands of similar companies, all trying their best to rip off money from people seeking magical pills.

It may work or it may not, however don't expect anything life-changing.

Also don't be paranoid about eating in the healthiest manner possible, why? Because new research comes everyday, you'll never find the perfect diet.  

Whats the point of investing so much in the future if you don't fully enjoy the present? You might as well have an outrageously healthy body, yet life can end anytime from external factors.

Edited by MrDmitriiV

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@MrDmitriiV I know there are no magic pills. And I know there is no substitute for putting serious hard work into daily spiritual practices. I was extremely skeptical of it to begin with, but I want to keep an open mind. How can I discount the experiences of hundreds of people saying it worked for them? 

@Jcent There are millions of people which say Christianity is the only true path, how could you discount them? 

Just focus on the essentials, there are way too many different things to try out. 

There are thousands of ways, but a human has time for just a few. 

Being open minded has is limits as well (mainly time).

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@MrDmitriiV Yeah I agree. That's really the only issue here. Exploration versus exploitation (of what we already know to work). Same reason why most research leads nowhere.

Does anyone have direct experience with this? 

With stuff like this, you will never know until you try it.

That's what experimentation and research is. It always involves risks, but also potential for great payoffs.

I do use colloidal silver and colloidal gold. Not sure about the above product though.

In this case it would be very easy to validate or falsify this product. Buy it and try it for a month and see if you notice any changes. If your mindfulness skill is high you should notice some changes. If not, then it doesn't work and you can move on to testing other stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you take colloidal silver and colloidal gold daily or is it something you take intermittently? Also what's the difference?

I recently started to watch fullmetal alchemist TV show. It's about the ormus that you speak about. Lot's of fasinating spiritual stuff there.

Alchemy is true tho. Sadhguru uses it to concrete lingas and he often talks about how mixing 9deadly poinsons to create something super healthy and he used it himself to save his life.

What I'm sure about is that the pills are total scam. To create ormus you need sadhguru's level of spiritual knowledge witch these sellers are lightyears away from it.

@Salvijus Yeah apparently half the work to make this stuff goes into "blessing" it. It's probably unlikely that I'll stumble across some modern day wizard of an alchemist. B|

And @Leo Gura thanks.

I find his video of making ormus very entertaining, you can check it out :)