B_Naz

Masculine energy

9 posts in this topic

I just wanted to share this with people and to get some advice because I'm about to take real actions

All of a sudden, as I was meditating, I realized how much of masculine energy is built up in me. With the Masculine energy, I became really harsh with myself. I have long hair, but I just want to cut it off now. I have also a beard, but I want to cut it off as well because it doesn't look "manly". I'm a bit chubby and overweight, so now I want to go and become the strongest I can become. I know this will lead to some other serious actions

This isn't just physical, it's also mentally. I feel like I have so much potential within me, like really getting 100% committed to self-actualization, and I'm talking about 18 hour meditations and 4 hour sleeps... I feel like I need to quit all of this bullshit that I am addicted to, mainly games. I've always played games, and without questions too. I just play without any thought. Now, I just want to stop and become my potential.

First step, getting a haircut tomorrow and fixing up my style. I want to just cut my hair, and finally don't give a fuck about my looks because that's what alphas do. With long hair, I always messed around with my hair, but now... Cut it off and fucking be a man

I also want to just go out and do stuff. Really take actions, take walks, take friends outside and get drunk, get extremely "happy" off life.

Then there is the lazy side of me hehe, but yeah... So much energy but no ways of executing it feels like

I want some advice though, I feel like I'm making an identity. I feel like this is strongly from the ego, like, cutting my hair? Why should I cut my hair? Why do I want to look manly all of a sudden? If I follow these actions, I feel like it will be a never ending process of pleasing myself and just feeding into the ego...

You're not human, you're the universe

There is nothing that you [can't] do on the spiritual path. 

The problem is not [don't cut your hair]. The trick is what is seen when the "hair" is being "cut".

Freedom can be found in anything you do. 

Edited by Brittany

To be honest, cut your hairs and beards because it is convenient to live with short hairs and no beard.

It is convenient to wash your head when your hairs are short.

@B_Naz To me this comes across as very self-driven. I’ve been down many self-driven paths. Sometimes I know it, yet still have to walk through it - I still have to create and work through all the personal drama. 

@Brittany Yea... There's actual freedom in my life? I just feel like taking actions on literally anything

@CreamCat Pretty much, I just can't be bothered anymore. I'm going to do it.

@Serotoninluv So is this an ego trap? Would you consider this as a distraction?

21 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

@Serotoninluv So is this an ego trap? Would you consider this as a distraction?

That would be a steaming pot of YES

But hey, if the personality is gonna take a ride, be aware of it and roll. I recently got out of eight month relationship of fire and ice. Beautiful woman. Incredible, intense sex. All self-motivated. But I learned a lot and can move forward. And what a ride it was.

@Serotoninluv Sounds intense, but I will take your advice. Just ride with it and learn, I guess this is also something I need to actually learn

You will take all this action for what reason you didnt say..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf The reason was just feeling masculinity within me. I felt like I blocked it out all this time and it came out all of a sudden. It's one big ego trip. That's the only reason that I can think of for something like this to happen. I'm letting it ride out now