Son of leo

Leo Comes In My Dreams :(

103 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

It's easy to come back with this short punchy answer. Support your view with an actual argument, grounded in rationality, if you want me to take it seriously or consider your viewpoint. Understand, I mean you no ill will nor am I simply trying to protect Leo from attack. I have an issue with your viewpoint, and I would like you to address it.

I dont care if you take me seriously.  

Why would I care.  I posted my views on what I think this is.

Why is Leo being attacked?

This is a cult as all religions are developed into cults.  This is the religion of non religion.  Its not his fault, its not the peoples fault.  People can read the material and enjoy it, it might inform them.

But in my opinion this is a cult.  Especially now youre defending your leader.  That's werid

Im being serial stalked by steven now.  This is so a cult

54 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Nomad What are the signs of a cult that are present in Actualized.org? I agree that Leo's approach is radical, but call it a cult? Cult members are brainwashed into becoming psychologically DEPENDENT on the leader/ cult system. What Leo encourages us to do here is to be INDEPENDENT thinkers. I doubt many on here would follow him to become yogis, but many will go out to realize their potential and help make this world a more conscious place to be.    

Great answer :)

2 hours ago, Abhijeet Singh said:

Leo is appearing in my dreams daily now. What do i do???

This usually means your are spending way too much time watching his vids lol... If you play video games all day every day for extended period of time, the same will happen... Except that his videos include his face and voice which is 100x more powerful than playing games...

Take a break.... do something else....

Edited by Steven

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

No, you're just being paranoid :S

Look at my reputation.  The last like ten thumbs down are steven.  He did this before. @Natasha

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I like that...

28 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Nomad I learn as I go, one step at a time :)

What integral teachers/ material do you advice for me and others on here? Why don't you start a thread, so we all can learn?

@Natasha I didnt see this.  You want me to start a thread on Integral?xD

You cant even think rationally about anything, drive by posting Eckhart Tolle one liners.

What makes you think you can have a discussion on ego psychology?

I think what Nomad is trying to say is: 

we should all be independent creatures, think for ourselves, and learn for ourselves. It's really easy to view Leo as the king of all the answers that will help us become better people. In many ways, I think Leo has done a great job of helping people but Steven is right, he shouldn't be the only source we consume. 

If you think leo is right all the time, great but I personally don't. I think he does some great work, I think he explains things really thoroughly and helps break down concepts where everyone can consume them. I think he is right sometimes; I enjoyed his perspective on how anger is about personally offensiveness. 

And I think something everyone is forgetting is...this is how leo sees things, this is how leo thinks. And most of it, it is leo's perspective and I really enjoy seeing things through a different lens. 

@Nomad You spend vast amount of time on the forum... then you call the whole thing a cult ...based on trolly comments ...

3 minutes ago, Bobert said:

he shouldn't be the only source we consume. 

And Leo keeps saying this constantly... and yet some people just go blank on it

Edited by Steven

@Steven Why do you think I'm interested in this forum?

This is entertainment when I'm on the train home.

And now you really do sound like a fucking stalker!

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

This is entertainment when I'm on the train home.

Where is the home?

@Nomad We're all on the forum to share and learn, not judge each other's intellectual abilities. I would like to learn from you and others about the integral. 

Just now, Steven said:

Where is the home?

xD

Sorry, I don't have a bunny 

@Natasha I dont want to be rude. I dont have time to draw up threads about integral.

Go read his books. 

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

@Nomad I learn as I go, one step at a time :)

What integral teachers/ material do you advice for me and others on here? Why don't you start a thread, so we all can learn?

@Natasha To study the integral map, you need to be an integral thinker and it be intuitively right.  If you can make integral theory up as you go along, then that's a good sign you're ready to study the map properly.

Eckhart Tolle is probably more up your street , no?

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

@Natasha To study the integral map, you need to be an integral thinker and it be intuitively right.  If you can make integral theory up as you go along, then that's a good sign you're ready to study the map properly.

Eckhart Tolle is probably more up your street , no?

He was. I've kind of outgrown his teachings, though, and am ready for some 'meat'. 

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

He was. I've kind of outgrown his teachings, though, and am ready for some 'meat'. 

Oh right.  Why dont you start a thread and Ill come and criticise it?

*An integral thread

Edited by Nomad