Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

The source is sick!

12 posts in this topic

The material universe is all energy. Energy must be conscious and intelligent because everything is made of it, and we see clear evidence of intelligence at work in the world and within ourselves. Matter is not just matter. Water, for example, is not just water. Water is actually energy which for a time takes the form of water. That energy is the same energy that takes the form of a rock sometimes, and the same energy that takes the form of a human being at other times.

This energy behaves without any restrictions, capriciously, purely determined by its intentions when sometimes it takes the form of a living being that displays consciousness, intelligence, and purpose; but at other times it takes the form of inanimate objects, like water; yet at other times it takes the form of just pure energy, like heat or the templates galaxies follow when they form.

Energy behaves capriciously and intelligently, because it behaves with absolute regularity in what we call inert matter, but it displays irregularity in what we call conscious or living beings; yet it is all the same energy. This intelligent energy is good and evil at the same time, as in having multiple personalities or a split mind. The Universal Consciousness, Intelligence, or Mind is psychotic.

This universal source has produced and will continue to produce, by means of the law of Causality, which is a much more complex version of the domino effect, the disgusting and hurtful effects we see in the world and experience in the flesh today. Because of its psychosis, the Universal Source auto-mutilates to produce everything that exists. It severs parts and particles from itself to use them for satisfying its sick desires. We are those particles.

We are former parts of the Source and are contaminated with the same psychosis it has, which results in conflict, disease, and all evil in life. The Source is, actually, everything and everybody; but it is fragmented, split. That's why we are individuals, or separate, living beings. Otherwise we would be only one being or a collective living being.

Another form of evidence for my theory comes from the field of Quantum Physics; which has proven that the seemingly solid material world, with all its seemingly different objects, is not really solid at all, and the objects are not really different from each other, because matter is mostly empty space, and the objects all consist of the same things: mostly fields of energy and tiny particles, or waves, or strings; all of which seem to be conscious because they all react to consciousness.

The ancient Chinese Sage, Lao Tsu, said something interesting in the Tao Te Ching, chapter 42, talking about how Tao (or Dao) produced the Universe and everything within it. Paraphrasing: The Tao gives rise to the one. The one gives rise to two. Two give rise to three. Three give rise to the 10,000 things, or everything. I see a parallel relating to Quantum Theory: one fundamental substance, or source, gives rise to energy and consciousness. Those two give rise to protons, electrons, and life. Those three make up, everything there is. Everything is just one type of thing: conscious energy. This alive and intelligent energy produces all objects and all phenomena in the universe, the various states objects take, and the changes in those states.

For those who do not believe in anything that is non material, I say it really does not matter whether it is matter, or energy, or intelligence, or stupidity, or madness, or evil, or chaos, or something else that is causing the current state of affairs to be what it is. Something has caused our lives and the world to be what they are. Whatever has caused all the suffering that exists in the world is not good.  It all comes from the universal source. The Source has been doing what it does, for a long time, and it is not going to stop, unless we stop it.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

one thing scientists got right - energy cannot be created or destroyed. there is an infinite amount of it - since always. it is un-created - science itself says cannot be created  and it is eternal cannot be destroyed 

the only thing they got wrong is that they say there was a "start" when it was created... all at once, Le Big Bang...

Naaaa, that ain't cool scientists... get that shit right! :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

By this point you should take all the energy you devote to Need to Know BE-ing and just direct it to surrendering to BE-ing in the moment without pre-judgments or pre-expectations.  You just can’t quite get over that hump it seems and you’re gonna be that same tail-chasing dude in Enlightenment work until you do.  ‘Need to Know BE-ing’ is a 100% distraction because it’s irrelevant to BE-ing.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

By this point you should take all the energy you devote to Need to Know BE-ing and just direct it to surrendering to BE-ing in the moment without pre-judgments or pre-expectations.  You just can’t quite get over that hump it seems and you’re gonna be that same tail-chasing dude in Enlightenment work until you do.  ‘Need to Know BE-ing’ is a 100% distraction because it’s irrelevant to BE-ing.

Sounds like someone I knew on this forum. Me that is. ;)

7 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Sounds like someone I knew on this forum. Me that is. ;)

Hells yeah!  Remember back in the day when you taught me when I was an Enlightenment noob?  I was stuck in all these traps and you were trying to help me raise my awareness.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Your right! But can't you say it in a more polite way. Do you have to slaughter my self esteem? I treat you well, you don't have to make a fool out of me. I don't want the whole forum to laugh at me! :( 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Hells yeah!  Remember back in the day when you taught me when I was an Enlightenment noob?  I was stuck in all these traps and you were trying to help me raise my awareness.

I can't really remember the specifics. I do remember giving you some pointers but can't recall if they were any good. Probably not.. :)

2 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

@MarkusSweden Stop it. Just stop

You again? Lol, dude, you're funny and pathetic. 

Do yourself a favour, block me. 

Then you won't see my posts, nothing will threaten you closed mindedness anymore. 

You're a disgrace to this forum and a troublemaker. 

Do your shadow work and stop project your inner disturbed emotions onto other members. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

On a positive note, this is all part of your process - you will think all these things until one day the seeker is done seeking and you realize you are exactly where you wanted to be. And yea you still need to go through whatever you need to go through to get to that realization/surrender, so it's all necessary.

The source is doing just fine :D Its an enormous privilege to suffer, to think linearly, to be here in general. When you'll get off this shell, this will become evident. 

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"

@MarkusSweden lol there gotta be something wrong with you. Whatever you're typing, I always get this borderline sociopath vibe from you.