now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

I think that I'm somewhere between the intellectual and zero fool.
It's such a shame that corporeal fantasy does not emphasize the zero fool's foolishness like he does with other kinds of fools.
It almost sounds like the zero fool is less foolish than the other kinds.

he says it very clear:... stop picking roses - it says everything about the zero fool. and nothing. you see a rose has two sides like a coin. but can you see all that is hidden?

stopp picking that. stopp picking roses.

Edited by now is forever

31 minutes ago, now is forever said:

but can you see all that is hidden?

No.

31 minutes ago, now is forever said:

stopp picking that.

Sorry.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

46 minutes ago, now is forever said:

but can you see all that is hidden?

No.

46 minutes ago, now is forever said:

stopp picking that.

Sorry.

that’s kind of a compliment. 

there is a lot of symbolism in the rose - that’s why i meant i guess i’m the complete fool.

but the most outstanding about the rose are actually it’s thorns - a zero fool will try to pick it anyways. but what would happen if he wouldn’t? what are all the alternatives of picking roses? there is so much in this picture but its on you what you think you are doing wrong what you see in it of what you should let go. the rose could be anything - it is like the moon.

finally it is also a joke.

Edited by now is forever

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

I think that I'm somewhere between the intellectual and zero fool.
It's such a shame that corporeal fantasy does not emphasize the zero fool's foolishness like he does with other kinds of fools.
It almost sounds like the zero fool is less foolish than the other kinds.

Martin Butler began his Corporeal Fantasy channel anonymously  but revealed his identity a few months ago. 

Here is a little more of is foolishness.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

mhhh, still think this picture of fools is not quite complete... i guess then i prefer spiral dynamics and tarot fools and strawberries. even though the zero fool described here seems to have some truth sticking to him. if it’s on the shoe or something else, i don’t want to judge about that. but i would say i miss the rollercoaster fool or the rubber band fool or the zigzag fool or the fool on the hill. he almost only describes the fools on the less bright side of life almost to a point of melancholy - not really the fool with self sufficiency. but the tarot fool is a happy fool, a johnny look in the air - well that is until he falls into the water.

Edited by now is forever

today i moved between visual floating lines.  but in reality i moved between grey clouds and landscape, flying by like a movie, small rivers and hills and villages that look like from a christmas carol - only the snow was missing what made it look less like christmas and more like moving into the past. some kind of melancholic german tristesse. but overall i was just tired.

Edited by now is forever

4FE824ED-5DED-4BA6-8D4D-3BE4CB9CDACD.jpeg

the mountains don’t run away, they have been here for thousands of years.

Edited by now is forever
this insight was a christmas present, i really wanted to share - the lake was extremely beautiful

so christmas is over. phiuw, it is really the time of the year when my skin is thinner then anytime else. christmas symbolizes somehow everything that made my family different. the atheism the green lifestyle, the boycottism of my parents, the outsider feeling. 

this year i could enjoy the positive aspects of us being like we are. and more than that i changed reality not only for myself but for them as well, as i found the perfect solution - it made me also open to recive non material presents from them.

62AB5D2D-FC1E-4A1D-99F0-BA78494363FE.jpeg

3D367C04-E4FC-4ED2-B867-89DE31419F13.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

need to remember this, it’s about cake baking. the recipe might be everything. but every cake tastes different so it’s about the special ingredients.

i wonder if the monster is a hamster or a rat. in the end we are all just cake chunkies.

Edited by now is forever

four hours left until berlin will be a temporary war zone again. you won‘t want to walk open field during that time - it’s really dangerous. especially in my area they love the tough half legal stuff from china.

? ? ? 

Edited by now is forever

using the rest of the day and the next ones to channel everything about setting things up anew. day one is resetting time - so that accounts for:

1. what goals for 2019

• understanding the chacras and kriya from the scratch/roots (would be muladhara)

• intense spiral work - setting up a dynamic spiral map

• my business idea - have to plan everything out and do it.

• following through with the life purpose course - (already started but then paused) - for longterm perspectives

• setting up inquiry and self inquiry practice - integrating questioning deeper in everyday life

• alternating yoga and meditation practice (setting up body/mind)

• implementing deconstruction/letting go practice maybe one hour in the evening - it‘s a sorting out practice, could be the sorting out of anything 

• better pie division

2. my new laptop

3. what motto/brightstar to follow 2019

• building roots/ foundation/ muladhara (for the first half at least)
  • everything is connected within me
Edited by now is forever

about the pie division - maybe that’s why marie antoinette said: why don’t they eat cake - in reality she wanted to point towards a better sharing or organisation of resources. she was greatly underestimated for her time, for sure. poor soul.

Edited by now is forever

at the moment i‘m baffled about how decentered situations get if no anchorpoint is around. including the selfcannibalizing me. why am i still so hopelessly dependent.

there is a lot of nervousness and insecurity around, a little hysteria and demeanor a lot of down relativating and some courage pow wow. nothing has changed except the awareness.

actually it may be a good starting point for muladhara... just realized. as muladhara is blocked if we have insecurities in disconnection from a source.

i feel disconnected from a group if there is a feeling of aimlessness as i get the feeling i have to do something then against the rising doubts. and then creativity has its limits. i get stuck in the essence of a thought, unable to unwind the equation backwards.

Edited by now is forever

this morning i realized my emotions completely overshooted i‘m just a raw egg protector while everyone is hunting meat - no one cares if the raw egg gets broken in the process. i forgot for a moment that in the end we are all selfresponsible. it’s one thing to take responsibility and another to get anxious about not being able to. a situation like that will just pass by - even though a little painful. here it’s even better as usually because almost everyone tries to take part in a certain way. and most are much more skilled than i.

Edited by now is forever

so there are different chacra systems - 7chacra systems and 9chacra systems and even they differ -i want to figure out similarities and which one is the better for me to work with.

BD4CA19D-EA1F-4592-8B53-E58BF0D40354.jpeg

i suppose when someone mastered the chacras he/she can even go on further and find out about other energy knots like acupressure points or acupuncture points.

59C07E65-CB5A-4BCB-8F32-EA5A9E8C3255.jpeg

Edited by now is forever
guess the person who drew the sexual organs had a weird relationship to them

when i look on the first chart it is kind of interesting how it is drawn more like an ergonomic chart - i suppose it explains somehow the interconnectedness of the extremities to the chacras. it’s visible in the green equilibrium points, what sets the arms and hands in correlation to the heart - i really like that as i love hands. (don’t give me a ?‍♀️ facepalm)

we need hands existentially, we reach out to others with hands, we give food and life with hands, too. without hands there would be no us, no human but also no inhuman.

so it seems to be somehow right to connect them to the heart chacra.

but then i don’t really understand why the feet got another colour than the muladhara- maybe because it’s earth contact... i understand that it’s a little different as the feet don’t really have similar functions as the hands - but i think without walking barefoot from time to time there is no proper rooting in ourselves. so they overlapped symbolically but not in their colour - wonder if that’s a cultural thing (like feet are dirty?)

also wonder what i should do with the „grounding in reality“ metaphor, keep it? maybe just delete that phrase and exchange it with grounding to earth, it’s really also different - barefoot is good.

ah now i get it, when i look on the second chart: either no socks or rainbow socks, wonder what works best.

Edited by now is forever

there is this group game in germany called silent mail - it’s about information loss.

it goes like this: one person thinks about a word, a complicated one and whispers it in the ear of the next one and that person into the ear of the next - the last one says the word out loud.

today it was: virtue signaling

Edited by now is forever
all credits to joseph

so in my root chacra set up, i‘m doing muladhara yoga for a starter and i also realized i can connect it to the school of life map. it has the labyrinth as a symbol for finding love - i translated/subdivided that into love for life (as that’s the ultimative maze), romantically love, sexual love etc. - so in my love for life quest regarding working with the chacras especially to root myself, i’m once again at the point of the set up/implementation/keeping  it alive, so i‘m at the 2.clockwork in a sense. in other aspects it’s also connected to nr. 4. career potential development and 7.how to develope selfawareness. 

image.jpg

Edited by now is forever

the last days where really difficult - i realize that i can’t really fit into my old life but everything is still on hold - i never transformed into a new one completely. it’s like i live three realities. but as this is impossible i live three dreams and all of them develope into sand within my hands. i can’t go back and can’t go on and still do as the sand just runs - i wonder what will be left in the end or what i will make out of it. going back seems to be no option maybe because i treat it as only an option out of options, that are no options. i guess whatever it is it will be no option three as this is the real me - either i am or i am not but the nothing inbetween is really only a state of mind as long as it’s only an option/no option.

i thought long about the differences between cults and culture and how belief narratives play a role in them - i guess the difference is the depth of giving up the own will/self to the will of the cult, dissolving the ego into a group ego. another aspect is certainly the exploitation of power hierarchy. that’s not only created by one leader but by the different codependencies of submissiveness to the hierarchical structure and the tyranny of those who ate the cults truth for breakfast in a dogmatic leader mini me self deception. 

that‘s likewise a problem of group dynamics on all cultural levels.

but cult per se is something strongly related to culture and interesting regarding the fetish (fetish here seen in a wider sense, as any objectified physical and non physical entity) as cult object, too. healthy cult is selfaware of its subject object relationship.

while true spirituality is aware of the subject subject relationship.

and enlightenment... well... i guess...of form and emptiness and as some interpreters sometimes say formlessness. (so maybe emptiness and formlessness are not the same but still have a similar source and influence each other. so it’s maybe another trinity)

Edited by now is forever