Joseph Maynor

Did Martin Ball Say He Became Enlightened Through 5-MeO-DMT Use?

9 posts in this topic

Leo alludes to that at the end of this video:

I don't recall Martin Ball explicitly saying that 'he became Enlightened through 5-MeO-DMT use' in the below video:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yes, but he also drank quite a bit of ayahausca.

I've discussed this issue with him in private at length. His consciousness of nonduality seems legit. As in: permanent nondual awareness.

But he admits, and I agree, that his awakening was rather unusual and unique to him. Not a typical result.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura do you mean it is unusual because he had no other practice and just took ayahuasca and 5meodmt? Was he already “ripe”?

I just watched the video and seems clear that it played a big part

Martin Ball  wrote amazing book :Entheogenic Liberation: Unraveling the Enigma of Nonduality with 5-MeO-DMT Energetic Therapy

This book is also very good in -depth guide  to properly using psychedelics in general, and how to avoid delusional miss- interpretations of one's trips.

I met him in person twice now. Seems like a normal dude...haha not! 

He's probably done over a couple thousand 5meo sessions too. For 6 years he did it something like 3 times a week. 

Currently reading his Entheogenic Evolution, all about his guides/methods from what he learned within those 6 years. 

Be entertained if you haven't watched this. In 25min he shows his "true" self. 

26 minutes ago, JustinS said:

I met him in person twice now. Seems like a normal dude...haha not! 

He's probably done over a couple thousand 5meo sessions too. For 6 years he did it something like 3 times a week. 

Currently reading his Entheogenic Evolution, all about his guides/methods from what he learned within those 6 years. 

Be entertained if you haven't watched this. In 25min he shows his "true" self. 

I watched the video from 25:00. He often made snake noise. He shook his hand a lot. Is that what you mean by his true self?

@CreamCat He mentions it's his most authentic voice or energetic expression. Kinda like a sex demigod lol. He's got some other stories in his other videos where upon his awakening phase he would move (like in the video above/ fractal yoga) sometimes randomly in public. Also, he wondered how he would fake or mask his "Martin" voice when he is teaching his college students. 

@Artaemis Yes it's legit!