Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cena655

Enlightenment? -Check!(?)

11 posts in this topic

Yesterday as I was sitting in the my bathroom and doing the self inquiry work, I lost the identity of "myself". Then I laughed and laughed and laughed hihi

I was in full peace and it felt amazing! But my mind is still running like Usain Bolt. It won't stop. The body feels completely at peace right now. The mind is the only problem creator right now. I think it's running even faster than it usually does. 

I know I have to meditate in order to quiet the mind. I just wanted to write that here. :)

Or can you guys give share with us similar experiences?

Peace

Edited by cena655

@cena655 That is the real taste of the 'witnessing position''. You can develop it 24/7. No matter what shit breaks loose, you are untouched by that. 

Congratulations on this breakthrough. I tasted it for the first time during my 3 day self inquiry retreat at home :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Congratulations! Someday i hope i can have that breakthrough too-_-

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Enlightened didn't happen yet.

And after todays self inquiry, I found out that there's still a lot of work to do. 

yes, the same thing happened to me, isn't it so funny? omg funny, perfect, and intricate and amazing

and I also found out the same as you that it's just opening the door, I'm excited to see what's next

a lot of things still "bother" me but I also know there are a lot of things that will never bother me again, big things and I can be fine with them some of the time, it's crazy!

just these last few days I realized that if I embrace and love a negative feeling in my body it goes away and the peaceful feeling comes back- acceptance, who knew?! (I'm definitely not doing this all the time but I hope to if I keep at it)

it's so exciting to live it because when you see that some of this is real and works on a daily basis it makes you think the rest is probably for real too

it's interesting that a lot of spiritual teachers and all the books seem to say the same thing, did you notice that? even now the bible seems to make sense when it never did before, haha just wow

On 9.08.2018 at 9:15 PM, isabel said:

it's interesting that a lot of spiritual teachers and all the books seem to say the same thing, did you notice that? even now the bible seems to make sense when it never did before, haha just wow

That's so amazing, right?! "I" used to mock the bible and Christianity but Jesus knew his stuff :D It is also amazing to see how twisted the truth got after centuries. The best thing is reading some spiritual texts and be like: "Damn! This sounds familiar!"

Also I wonder - does any of you have a feeling - when somebody is talking about "their" life and arguments and so forth - that you laugh to yourself that thankfully all of it is behind "you" and seems otherworldy? :P

19 hours ago, nethernalbeing said:

That's so amazing, right?! "I" used to mock the bible and Christianity but Jesus knew his stuff :D It is also amazing to see how twisted the truth got after centuries. The best thing is reading some spiritual texts and be like: "Damn! This sounds familiar!"

Also I wonder - does any of you have a feeling - when somebody is talking about "their" life and arguments and so forth - that you laugh to yourself that thankfully all of it is behind "you" and seems otherworldy? :P

me too! the only reason I know the bible as well as I do is because I wanted to debunk it lol 

and yes on the second too, "laugh to yourself" is very important, if you laugh out loud they get mad...and also I learned not to tell someone that their crisis is actually a gift from the universe, they hate that haha

3 hours ago, isabel said:

me too! the only reason I know the bible as well as I do is because I wanted to debunk it lol 

and yes on the second too, "laugh to yourself" is very important, if you laugh out loud they get mad...and also I learned not to tell someone that their crisis is actually a gift from the universe, they hate that haha

Exactly :D

On 2018-08-09 at 7:07 PM, cena655 said:

Enlightened didn't happen yet.

That is just a thought. Seems like you had a glimpse. Now the real work begins.